Shadowtiger
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

View PostZiqoo, on 12 December 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

btw in addition to my previous post i would like it if spastic blizzard could change frostbomb aoe to NOT break your polymorph when it explodes (or any other cc for that matter like sap)it would be pretty nice, seeing how sick they are at fixing pvp these days with all the hotfixes, they have had this bug and the 2x pet nova bug live now for 2 months nearly and how can they not have learned this when making spells anyway? MAKING RANDOM SPELL THAT RANDOMLY AOES PEOPLE OUT OF CC IS NOT THE MOST BRIGHTEST IDEA, MAYBE THATS WHY NO ROGUE KEYBINDS CRIMSON TEMPEST, EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT? yw

wait a year and a half for the fix and you know how hunters have felt about countless of bugs.

Oh and we got powershot and glaives that AoE people out of CC, not to mention they both randomly fail (deal 0 dmg, don't show up on combat log, but go on cooldown/cost focus) half of the time. Well I guess it ain't that important considering powershot only has 1 min cooldown,3 sec cast time and is our main nuke.

#182 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2228
  • 3v3: 2702
  • RBG: 2159
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

This Hotfix is a secret Holy Paladi buff, which was not really needed at all..now they even have it easier to live through mage teams aswell..fml man zilea you are some lucky cunt :D

#183 Shizz

Shizz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2178

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

View Postduskfallx, on 12 December 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

it's a good change. 50% might be much, but mages are currently the best class in the game by far, I don't see the problem. they're gonna be fine after that nerf. It's funny how biased mages can be about this change, but clearly they don't see how retardedly overpowered and forgiving their class is.
Frostbolt buff would be nice though, I agree.

Trololol nobody seems to take dispells into consideration. IF it couldnt be dispelled you would have an argument. Any competent healer will dispell bomb as soon as its up.  Try to use the 2 second window against a kitty cleave where you need to juke pummel then bash's then disrupting shout then shockwave then roar etc etc All Wile taking INSANE DAMAGE.  People also dont underatand mages take so much dmg we have to gem FULL RESIl and still get globaled by melee cleaves. We will have ZERO preasure in between blanket deep swaps and will egt trained into the dirt.God comp? SEEE YA. Run all cc's into the priest and train mage who now cant do any dmg G fucking G

#184 Toxile

Toxile
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2006
  • 3v3: 1931

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

Re-rolling spriest CY@

#185 Avarencex

Avarencex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

LOL. Really mages really??? Why do you guys think you need to be compensated for soloing someone in a deep freeze in like 2-3 seconds????

1. Frost Bolt can stay the way it is

2. Clap for blizzard for doing something right

Btw you still have your pro80k-lance and 80k ffb so theres nothing to complain about

#186 pyrellael_3428244

pyrellael_3428244
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • US-Kirin Tor
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 576

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

The 30% healing reduction just makes mortal strike even stronger... 55% reduction on healing overall when in pvp combat

The TFB thing is nice and all... but I'd have prefered to see shockwave NOT do damage to players, Warrior utility aoe stun now does more damage than the nerfed frostbomb (which is their main skill) if you explode it with FBlast

Frost Bomb... Like yes we all know it did too much damage but does anyone not notice mages hit like little girls without it?
Inb4 flaming, I play a holy paladin I've been victimized for the entire game by frost mages, I still don't like this change.
You wanna talk about why Frost bomb hit too hard? CD stacking.

Incanter's ward is a 30% spell damage increase every 25 seconds, (lets be real you train mage all day so it's always up) and on use trinket (which also was cut in half).

No I'm not defending Frost bomb damage but that's not the way to nerf it. And I think i'm more Baffled at the fact that warriors honestly get indirectly buffed from all of these changes when they're by far the best class in the game.

Edited by pyrellael_3428244, 12 December 2012 - 07:09 PM.

#187 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

View Postpyrellael_3428244, on 12 December 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

The 30% healing reduction just makes mortal strike even stronger... 55% reduction on healing overall when in pvp combat

The TFB thing is nice and all... but I'd have prefered to see shockwave NOT do damage to players, Warrior utility aoe stun now does more damage than the nerfed frostbomb (which is their main skill) if you explode it with FBlast

Frost Bomb... Like yes we all know it did too much damage but does anyone not notice mages hit like little girls without it?
Inb4 flaming, I play a holy paladin I've been victimized for the entire game by frost mages, I still don't like this change.

Incanter's ward is a 30% spell power increase every 25 seconds, (lets be real you train mage all day so it's always up) and on use trinket (which also was cut in half).

No I'm not defending Frost bomb damage but that's not the way to nerf it. And I think i'm more Baffled at the fact that warriors honestly get indirectly buffed from all of these changes when they're by far the best class in the game.

this man speaks the truth

Edited by stalebagel, 12 December 2012 - 07:04 PM.

Posted Image

#188 Domesauce

Domesauce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2098

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

I would say warrior feral enhance and holy pallies are the classes that get the most benefit from the healing change. And we all know how fun those cleaves are

Edited by Domesauce, 12 December 2012 - 07:10 PM.

#189 Shizz

Shizz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2178

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

Incanter's ward is a 30% spell damage increase every 25 seconds, (lets be real you train mage all day so it's always up) and on use trinket (which also was cut in half).

Hey someone smart..Hopefully people read this.  Not to mention while hitting like flacid weens without Bomb we take INSANE damage from melee cleaves

#190 Woodyhoho

Woodyhoho
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Brewmaster 1/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2253

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

Yeah god forbid mages not being one of the top tier classes for 1 out of 12 seasons...........................

#191 Razghul

Razghul
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

Dont cry, be a man, play fire

#192 Ciarzx

Ciarzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2404

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

View PostDakkrothy, on 12 December 2012 - 10:33 AM, said:

it was unclear before it got cleared up u massive potatoe

potato obsession :D
My twitch follows are much appreciated!

#193 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

one of the most intelligent posts in this thread yet, hopefully people read it

jk will get completely ignored as mad kids scramble over each other to jerk off to the mage nerf, enjoy getting completely destroyed by ferals and melee cleaves in general but hey its ok, mages got nerfed so everyone is happy :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 12 December 2012 - 07:43 PM.

Hakfu said:

My personal opinion about why PHD/ATC/Beastcleave are not being that succesful on Tournaments is that in many cases it relies on the enemy making an error...In a sense, that makes them the underdog...Hunter's have never really been that OP. People just have the image that hunters should be something to be stomped over

#194 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2182
  • 3v3: 2803
  • 5v5: 2403
  • RBG: 2499

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

View PostShizz, on 12 December 2012 - 07:21 PM, said:

Hey someone smart..Hopefully people read this.  Not to mention while hitting like flacid weens without Bomb we take INSANE damage from melee cleaves

molten armor with glyph is 16% physical dmg reduction?
that's better than some other classes have to deal with.

#195 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

View PostWallirik, on 12 December 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

molten armor with glyph is 16% physical dmg reduction?
that's better than some other classes have to deal with.
what does that have to do with anything at all really? mages have what, 2% more physical damage reduction then other casters so lets bring it up as something more to bitch about? rofl

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 12 December 2012 - 07:51 PM.

Hakfu said:

My personal opinion about why PHD/ATC/Beastcleave are not being that succesful on Tournaments is that in many cases it relies on the enemy making an error...In a sense, that makes them the underdog...Hunter's have never really been that OP. People just have the image that hunters should be something to be stomped over

#196 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2182
  • 3v3: 2803
  • 5v5: 2403
  • RBG: 2499

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 12 December 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

what does that have to do with anything at all really? rofl
read the quote? he said mages take insane dmg from cleaves.
that isn't just mages in particular.

View PostDizzeeyo, on 12 December 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

mages have what, 2% more physical damage reduction then other casters so lets bring it up as something more to bitch about? rofl

wow settle down, no need to get all defensive

Edited by Wallirik, 12 December 2012 - 07:53 PM.

#197 Zeiyo

Zeiyo
  • Junkies

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

bahahaa mages. complaining. funny. good changes, alot of things still need to be changed/buffed but atleast the god spec'd aren't so godlike untill then.

#198 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

View PostZeiyo, on 12 December 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

bahahaa mages. complaining. funny. good changes, alot of things still need to be changed/buffed but atleast the god spec'd aren't so godlike untill then.
the my spec that i choose to play is shit but as long as other caster specs are shit too its ok mentality sounds fun

oh wait i forgot

you play a warrior

xD

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 12 December 2012 - 08:04 PM.

Hakfu said:

#199 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

a) MS is 25% of the 70% so it's 17.5% reduction. Even then healing remains strong because you forget pvp power and how it affects healing. To see how strong healing is without that 30% feel free to duel any healer (but discipline) take him to 10% and let him cast an NS heal.
b)Shockwave hits for that much once every 3 mins, since you need both avatar and trinket to make it happen (shockwave scales with ap not weapon dmg). This is something that happens every 3 mins compared to something that happens 18 times more often (10 seconds)
c)Frost bomb still does it's full damage - now it has to be set up instead of only casting it and instantly detonating it - that was a good way of nerfing it. Mages are not hitting for nothing outside of frost bomb, they still do average to good damage without it (when compared to other classes).

Overall both changes were great. Warriors are t1 but I have my reservations saying they are the best class right now since sp's and ferals have not been yet touched. What is left to change is:

-Buff affliction, rogues, discipline and elemental
-Nerf some of sp utility
-Tone done ferals' damage if they retain instant clone and the rest of their utility
-Buff dk survivability

In summation, this season looks better and better each week, if you actually see the unbiased big picture and not through the eyes of your class.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#200 Dakkrothy

Dakkrothy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/1/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2484

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

View PostShizz, on 12 December 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

Trololol nobody seems to take dispells into consideration. IF it couldnt be dispelled you would have an argument. Any competent healer will dispell bomb as soon as its up.  Try to use the 2 second window against a kitty cleave where you need to juke pummel then bash's then disrupting shout then shockwave then roar etc etc All Wile taking INSANE DAMAGE.  People also dont underatand mages take so much dmg we have to gem FULL RESIl and still get globaled by melee cleaves. We will have ZERO preasure in between blanket deep swaps and will egt trained into the dirt.God comp? SEEE YA. Run all cc's into the priest and train mage who now cant do any dmg G fucking G

you just made it sound like mages are the worst class in the game...................... g

t

f

o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<