#1 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

I'll give a somewhat brief tl;dr, hoping that someone here could help me with some ideas.  I'm a person with eyesight problems, I'm wearing contacts but I need to wear them for work, and I basically can't have them in by the time I sit down to play due to irritations.  I don't own glasses (I work at a bar, and I have remove people a lot during a week, and have had glasses broken many times, so I just stopped getting them, not even for around the house), so when i dont have my contacts in, and I'm playing WoW I have my laptop on my lap and pretty close to my face.  The problem I'm having is that I can't see everything to keep track of things, and I'm looking for help for a design that would be pretty minimalist, but provide the things I need in kind of like, one area I suppose.  However, I'm having a hard time finding a way to do this that still works for my eye sight, while also still being able to actually see the game lol.  Like one of my problems now for example is my gladius, I always had it on my right when I played in the past, now when I look at gladius, I lose sight of everything else, if I'm focused on my health, I lose sight of gladius/other things, etc etc.

I'm just looking for some ideas from people who are good with UI's and familiar with addons that may help me, as I'm having quite a hard time playing effectively, and I'm not very good with UI's or familiar with addons as I've never really used any in the past asside from Gladius.

Thanks a ton! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<