Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:13 AM

fuck da police biggest most well organized and funded gang in america

#7 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

ugh his voice lol, he better be drunk/high

Kid hates cops, yet he pays them from his Tax money :D
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#8 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

This kid is an absolute fucking moron, but they can't enter his room without a warrant as long as he's actively paying the school for his dorm rent.
Posted Image

#9 AwesoMegAmazing

AwesoMegAmazing
  • Members
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

He goes about this in a pretty douchey way, but I have to agree with him... I hate cops. At least the ones that like to nit pick into situations where no one is being caused harm...

I guess what I really hate is traffic cops. The kind that pull you over and ticket you for doing a "rolling stop" at 4 in the fucking morning when no one was in sight. You're not putting you or anyone else's well being in danger in any way. Do they even realize why those laws are there? No. They don't give a fuck. They just want to give you a ticket so it looks like they haven't been jacking off in their cars all day.

View PostDuckers, on 09 February 2011 - 04:05 PM, said:

I eat McDonalds every day

View PostDuckers, on 12 June 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

Can't ever really go wrong with McDonalds.

View PostDuckers, on 08 August 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

Get that girl a Happy Meal and she will never leave you.

#10 bareblar03

bareblar03
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/1/2/./.
  • RBG: 1954

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:12 AM

He probably will actually get expelled

"Keep the fire alive inside you." - Baron X.
Soundcloud.com/BaronX
Facebook.com/BaronXOfficial
YouTube.com/BaronXOfficial
Twitter.com/BaronXOfficial
Coming Soon: BaronXOfficial.com

Artist of ProseTM
Posted Image

#11 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2342
  • LocationStraya Cunt

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

View PostAwesoMegAmazing, on 11 December 2012 - 06:08 AM, said:

He goes about this in a pretty douchey way, but I have to agree with him... I hate cops. At least the ones that like to nit pick into situations where no one is being caused harm...

I guess what I really hate is traffic cops. The kind that pull you over and ticket you for doing a "rolling stop" at 4 in the fucking morning when no one was in sight. You're not putting you or anyone else's well being in danger in any way. Do they even realize why those laws are there? No. They don't give a fuck. They just want to give you a ticket so it looks like they haven't been jacking off in their cars all day.
A stop sign is a stop sign, regardless of the time of day or how many people are there. Maybe if you actually followed the rules of the road you wouldn't be so bitter towards the police.
I'm the man.

#12 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

View PostAwesoMegAmazing, on 11 December 2012 - 06:08 AM, said:

they do that because it's a good way to catch drunk drivers, and cops don't have quotas so your point is probably incorrect
s a d b o y s

#13 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

View PostRilor, on 11 December 2012 - 07:07 AM, said:

A stop sign is a stop sign, regardless of the time of day or how many people are there. Maybe if you actually followed the rules of the road you wouldn't be so bitter towards the police.

I understand the stop sign rules. There could be something coming the other way, no matter the time of day. What I DON'T understand is speed limits. It's the same at 8 at night when the freeway is packed (but not rush hour, so people can actually go 55/60) as it is at 3 in the morning. Speed limits aren't stopping drunk drivers from going faster, and ticketing me for going 80 at 3 in the morning when I'm perfectly sober and there's literally not another car in sight is beyond stupid.
Posted Image

#14 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • LocationStraya Cunt

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

View PostKelustu, on 11 December 2012 - 07:14 AM, said:

I understand the stop sign rules. There could be something coming the other way, no matter the time of day. What I DON'T understand is speed limits. It's the same at 8 at night when the freeway is packed (but not rush hour, so people can actually go 55/60) as it is at 3 in the morning. Speed limits aren't stopping drunk drivers from going faster, and ticketing me for going 80 at 3 in the morning when I'm perfectly sober and there's literally not another car in sight is beyond stupid.
I think it has more to do with how long it takes to slow down if something does happen. If you're doing 80 at 3 in the morning that doesn't stop a deer or something stepping out in front of your car and killing you. It's a safety measure that is in place for you and others around you.

On another note I think that the repercussions for drink driving aren't nearly as severe as they should be.
I'm the man.

#15 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:37 AM

pretty sure even if there's nobody around you, it's also about protecting any potential passengers you might have in your car

and it's not really to stop drunk drivers from going faster, but if police see someone driving recklessly (especially at night) they're probably going to want to pull you over to make sure you're sober at the very least

actually ticketing you for it if you're by yourself is probably a bit silly but i guess that just depends on the cop
s a d b o y s

#16 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

View PostRilor, on 11 December 2012 - 07:27 AM, said:

I think it has more to do with how long it takes to slow down if something does happen. If you're doing 80 at 3 in the morning that doesn't stop a deer or something stepping out in front of your car and killing you. It's a safety measure that is in place for you and others around you.

On another note I think that the repercussions for drink driving aren't nearly as severe as they should be.

By myself in the car, on the freeway, in a city. There's literally not a single thing that could have gone wrong that would be different at 80 than at 60. The stopping power of the car I drive is well above what the stopping power was when 60 was decided to be the standard, and my reaction time as a 20 year male is significantly better than that of a 60 year old. Speed limits are applying a universal standard, which is fine, you can't say "porsche drivers can go 80, audi drivers can go 75, nissans can go 30", etc. I'm just saying that any cop that is pulling me over for going 80 on an EMPTY freeway at 3 in the morning is a fucking prick.
Posted Image

#17 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle
  • LocationHome of the Brave

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

I've seen somebody getting a ticket for the "year" sticker on their license plate being crooked. I think a lot probably depends on how much of a dickbeard the cop is
Fernando Torres, Lord of Football

#18 bl00dlust

bl00dlust
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/1/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1507
  • 3v3: 2413
  • RBG: 1665

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:53 AM

kid sounds like a fucking 12 yr old..
http://www.twitch.tv/camelvendor - Streaming Rogue - Mage
Posted Image

#19 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

The thing with the speed limit is what ever it actually is people will drive a bit faster.  Here in UK for the freeway (or motorway as we call it) you can do 70MPH... most people will do around 80... some will do 90 (I'm in this bracket) and a few will do 100+.  So putting the speed limit at 55/60 means they will let you go up to about 64/69 ... any higher and they will pull you over.

I have no problem with cops except they have never caught anyone that have committed an offense against me and my family.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#20 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • LocationStraya Cunt

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

View PostKelustu, on 11 December 2012 - 07:40 AM, said:

By myself in the car, on the freeway, in a city. There's literally not a single thing that could have gone wrong that would be different at 80 than at 60. The stopping power of the car I drive is well above what the stopping power was when 60 was decided to be the standard, and my reaction time as a 20 year male is significantly better than that of a 60 year old. Speed limits are applying a universal standard, which is fine, you can't say "porsche drivers can go 80, audi drivers can go 75, nissans can go 30", etc. I'm just saying that any cop that is pulling me over for going 80 on an EMPTY freeway at 3 in the morning is a fucking prick.
How is the cop supposed to know you're not under the influence? He is seeing someone blatantly disregarding the law and it is his job to ensure the safety of you and those around you. Just because something hasn't happened to you yet while disobeying the law doesn't mean that it won't ever happen and if it ever did and he didn't stop and check the guy who was speeding it is his career on the line. You should be glad that the police in your city actually give two fucks about doing their job properly.

As I said before if you don't want to be harassed by the police you should follow the rules of the road.
I'm the man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<