Loveformoney
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

View PostRegent, on 12 December 2012 - 02:07 PM, said:

Sigh, we already went over this. Hunters were not bugged initially. The only two bugged classes initially were mages and rshamans. They decided to nerf stampede, and the nerf didnt apply properly, that is what bugged. Mages frostbomb randomly doing double damage was a bug, and rshamans mastery double dipping was a bug. If you are going to say stupid shit, at least do your research first so you don't look like an even bigger idiot.

Fact is, it was bugged. Fact is, it ignored resilience. Fact is, it did way to much damage. Fact is, you played with a hunter.

By your logic, just take access away from everyone who played with a hunter, shaman, or mage in the last 3 months and see who is left.

Yes. Hell even remove it to the players who didn't get gladiator at least once in last 3 seasons.

If you are a good player (which you aren't) it won't take you long to get your access back.

Edited by Loveformoney, 12 December 2012 - 02:12 PM.

Member of AJ Gentleman's Club- A fine gentleman!

#182 facadezz

facadezz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

Sigh, we already went over this. Hunters were not bugged initially. The only two bugged classes initially were mages and rshamans. They decided to nerf stampede, and the nerf didnt apply properly, that is what bugged. Mages frostbomb randomly doing double damage was a bug, and rshamans mastery double dipping was a bug. If you are going to say stupid shit, at least do your research first so you don't look like an even bigger idiot.

By your logic, just take access away from everyone who played with a hunter, shaman, or mage in the last 3 months and see who is left.

Is this guy serious.

#183 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

View PostLoveformoney, on 12 December 2012 - 02:12 PM, said:

Fact is, it was bugged. Fact is, it ignored resilience. Fact is, it did way to much damage. Fact is, you played with a hunter.

Yes. Hell even remove it to the players who didn't get gladiator at least once in last 3 seasons.

If you are a good player (which you aren't) it won't take you long to get your access back.

so you wouldn't have access? :)  Also the talent was bugged because it didn't apply a 25% damage on the pets, NOT that pets were ignoring resilience.

#184 Loveformoney

Loveformoney
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

View Postdjp771133, on 12 December 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

so you wouldn't have access? :)  Also the talent was bugged because it didn't apply a 25% damage on the pets, NOT that pets were ignoring resilience.

That's the price I'm willing to pay to avoid reading shit made by players who barely understand whole concept of the game.

"Hey, that guy outplayed me. I've could have done X  thing to prevent his Y thing counter my Z thing. Next time, I'll do my best so my Z doesn't get countered by his Y."

but no, Regent and the likes of him all go:

"FUCKING HELL Y IS SO FUCKING STRONG NERF OMG STRONG BEST IN GAME QQ HURR DURR LOL"

#185 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

View PostLoveformoney, on 12 December 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

That's the price I'm willing to pay to avoid reading shit made by players who barely understand whole concept of the game.

"Hey, that guy outplayed me. I've could have done X  thing to prevent his Y thing counter my Z thing. Next time, I'll do my best so my Z doesn't get countered by his Y."

"FUCKING HELL Y IS SO FUCKING STRONG NERF OMG STRONG BEST IN GAME QQ HURR DURR LOL"

haha fair enough

#186 Vengeânce1296684277

Vengeânce1296684277
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/1

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

View Postsaffie, on 11 December 2012 - 12:16 PM, said:

I hate to agree with regent, and I still disagree with most of the things he is saying in this thread, but I do feel like SP's are op. They aren't warrior or mage op, or pre nerf bm hunter or demo lock op. But they are op nonetheless. People justify it by saying "we can't oneshot" But 120k flash heal crits, mass dispel, shields, life grip, life swap, all that cc makes them such a powerful class in arena. Most of the bad shamans rather play with a sp because if they make a mistake they get punished far less than a shaman in a team without a shadow priest.

Couldn't shock that poly? have a mass dispel. Don't have tremor for this fear? Mass dispel. In a really terrible spot being targetted by a mage who just deep freezed you? Mass dispel. Warrior popping all cds on you? life grip, shield, spam heal while faded so you don't get cced.

Apart from that they have really good damage that isn't cd dependant like most of the classes. In any comp to this date taking a random shadow priest is much better than taking a high skilled warlock for example. It makes the comp 30 times better. On top of it all they have fade and spectral guise so they are literally the worst target for casters. Life swap wouldn't be such a huge problem if shadow priests didn't have amazing abilities to survive on a really low cd.

This also makes shadow priests a very fun class to play, you have so many things you can do both defensively and offensively. I would totally reroll shadow priest right now if I could just for the fun playstyle. Most of the time the game lasts ages vs a shadow priest, even when they are losing you just can't score a kill. Its like playing vs 1,5 healers and 2 dps. SP games are like 3,5 vs 3.

If you defend that SP's are fine, then other classes should get the same sort of utility and support, especially the casters that you don't see in arena often these days like moonkins, ele shamans and warlocks.

TLDR; Sp's have way too many defensive cds, support spells and decent damage, covering up for their healers mistakes easily, but since they don't usually one shot, people let it slide and rather focus on warrior/mage damage, when in reality SP's are almost as OP.

I had to respond to this ><.  Warlocks are a class you don't see in arena? I saw so many warlocks at the beginning of the expac, then with the buff to enfeeble aura, I saw demo locks absolutely everywhere... Now destro is back, I still see lots of people playing it, and its honestly a very good spec.  Also, I don't think people are actually giving affliction a chance.  Yes, it's not Season 11 affliction, but a WLD/WLS can put out really solid pressure.  About the warlocks needing the "same sort of utility and support"... warlocks are not a hybrid class, and you have PLENTY of abilities that are incredibly good.  Depending on what talents you take, you have a complete immunity for 8 seconds which saves games.  On top of that, blood fear is absolutely amazing.  In the case of shadow priest fears, psyfiend is never 100% reliable, and it has almost no hp now, aswell as the fact that it can easily be CC'd or outranged.  If you don't want a shadow priest running to your healer for a fear, it's pretty fucking easy to prevent it.  I'm not trying to get into a flame war or defend shadow priests, I just think that people should really consider the tools that their own class brings to the table before going on about some other class.  Also, Dark Regen + Healthstone glyph doesn't seem too bad to me as far as self heals/survivability goes..

Edited by Vengeânce1296684277, 12 December 2012 - 03:18 PM.

#187 Conyo

Conyo
  • Junkies

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

I don't understand how a pala can call for spriest nerfs, when he should clearly know its a counter class and just deal with it.  Everyone gets countered.  Long as everyone has a counter the game is kinda fair.  

I had a friend who cried non stop about wars till he played one, then he learned.

Edited by Conyo, 12 December 2012 - 03:21 PM.

#188 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1826

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

View PostRegent, on 12 December 2012 - 04:53 AM, said:

Regardless what you might think, a lot of people agree. Its just hard to have an intelligent discussion when people like you exist.

No its hard to have an intelligent discussion when the person making a post screaming for balance changes doesnt know anything about the class except how to lose to them badly.

#189 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

View PostBootzx, on 12 December 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

No its hard to have an intelligent discussion when the person making a post screaming for balance changes doesnt know anything about the class except how to lose to them badly.

I think it's hilarious how much you want to continue to harass regentlord, you must be one butthurt rogue lol

#190 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2151

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

View PostBootzx, on 12 December 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

I played spriest before swapping to paladin. I know how the work. You on the other hand, don't seem to know anything but trolling.

View PostConyo, on 12 December 2012 - 02:56 PM, said:

I don't understand how a pala can call for spriest nerfs, when he should clearly know its a counter class and just deal with it.  Everyone gets countered.  Long as everyone has a counter the game is kinda fair.  

I had a friend who cried non stop about wars till he played one, then he learned.

If it wasn't for Rshamans, everyone would think spriests need nerfs. Rshamans are still too good also, but that is a different conversation.

View PostVengeânce1296684277, on 12 December 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

I had to respond to this ><.  Warlocks are a class you don't see in arena? I saw so many warlocks at the beginning of the expac, then with the buff to enfeeble aura, I saw demo locks absolutely everywhere... Now destro is back, I still see lots of people playing it, and its honestly a very good spec.  Also, I don't think people are actually giving affliction a chance.  Yes, it's not Season 11 affliction, but a WLD/WLS can put out really solid pressure.  About the warlocks needing the "same sort of utility and support"... warlocks are not a hybrid class, and you have PLENTY of abilities that are incredibly good.  Depending on what talents you take, you have a complete immunity for 8 seconds which saves games.  On top of that, blood fear is absolutely amazing.  In the case of shadow priest fears, psyfiend is never 100% reliable, and it has almost no hp now, aswell as the fact that it can easily be CC'd or outranged.  If you don't want a shadow priest running to your healer for a fear, it's pretty fucking easy to prevent it.  I'm not trying to get into a flame war or defend shadow priests, I just think that people should really consider the tools that their own class brings to the table before going on about some other class.  Also, Dark Regen + Healthstone glyph doesn't seem too bad to me as far as self heals/survivability goes..

Spriests are FAR superior to warlocks right now. I don't know what the point of your post is.

View PostLoveformoney, on 12 December 2012 - 02:12 PM, said:

You are even stupider than I thought.

View PostLoveformoney, on 12 December 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

Goodbye then.

Edited by Regent, 12 December 2012 - 05:42 PM.

#191 Loveformoney

Loveformoney
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

View PostRegent, on 12 December 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

I played spriest before swapping to paladin. I know how the work. You on the other hand, don't seem to know anything but trolling.

If it wasn't for Rshamans, everyone would think spriests need nerfs. Rshamans are still too good also, but that is a different conversation.

Spriests are FAR superior to warlocks right now. I don't know what the point of your post is.

You are even stupider than I thought.

Goodbye then.

Ahahahaha. Pure gold.

Edited by Loveformoney, 12 December 2012 - 05:52 PM.

#192 Raixu

Raixu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/1/1

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

coming from someone who has wargamed dextrmorgan's kfc like 200 times if u trap the healer and shockwave into silencing shot on the spriest u will be fine

#193 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

View PostRaixu, on 12 December 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

coming from someone who has wargamed dextrmorgan's kfc like 200 times if u trap the healer and shockwave into silencing shot on the spriest u will be fine

Shaman is far superior to pally.

#194 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/2/1/0

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

who the fuck is this regent kid now lol

good thing AJ toned down post privileges to 2200
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#195 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

View PostAntitaleon, on 12 December 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

who the fuck is this regent kid now lol

good thing AJ toned down post privileges to 2200

Yeah its a good thing, its nice to see so many new faces around here. The forum has been dead for a while. Someone needs to commit identity theft again, get things rollin'.

#196 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1826

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

View Postdjp771133, on 12 December 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

I think it's hilarious how much you want to continue to harass regentlord, you must be one butthurt rogue lol

You call it harassing I say pointing out a painful truth.

#197 Spamdotz

Spamdotz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 192

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

People are still getting mad about this. Only on AJ

#198 Deeklol

Deeklol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

View PostRegent, on 12 December 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

Shaman is far superior to pally.

so let me get this straight. You mirrored a better a KFC,lost, and blamed it on the fact that they had a shaman??? I thought Pally>Shaman in cleaves. Someone help me out here.
Hey, add me on LoL :)

IGN: Keklyz

#199 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

Im pretty sure pallys are better for cleaves

Edited by deprivelol, 13 December 2012 - 12:48 AM.

#200 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

View PostDeeklol, on 13 December 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

so let me get this straight. You mirrored a better a KFC,lost, and blamed it on the fact that they had a shaman??? I thought Pally>Shaman in cleaves. Someone help me out here.

No, we beat them every game we ever played. They can still play now, even though every team has spriests because they have a shaman which is by far the superior healer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<