Help

Shadowpriests

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#121 Slipnslidejr

Slipnslidejr

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

View PostRegent, on 11 December 2012 - 06:33 PM, said:

KFC goes into a match, targets one person, trains with all cds, trinkets first CC and wins a match in 15 seconds.

Bootzx: OMG LOL KFC NOSKILL NO RE GG TERRIBAD GAME

------

RPS goes into a match, targets one person, trains with all cds, trinkets first CC and wins the match in 18 seconds.

Bootzx: Wow look at all that skill, holy shit, did anyone else see those amazing plays, that instant trinket and instant cc was sooooo gooooood.

Except RPS goes into a match and doesn't train one target, they swap and get kills... If you think RPS trains targets you are just terrible or losing to bad teams lol

#122 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • RBG: 768

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

View PostRegent, on 11 December 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

Bad attempt at trolling. We actually got a cc chain off on the pally, forced his cds, all of the mages cds and then killed the pally.

Disc should be buffed at the same time. Its easy, buff sustained damage, get rid of either guise, md, or lifeswap (or share cds or something)

Ok i got ya. Let's get rid of some relative interesting and unique mechanics and BUFF DMG. For the very first time in ages they added an interesting spell in the game (life swap), a spell that actual has some thinking and gameplay involved for the both teams and it's not a total retarded aberration (see rof / smoke bomb / rain of fire on half the arena+mace stun etc) and you want it removed.

I just can't understand.. instead of trying to push the kind of abilities shadows have for another classes you chose to remove them. And tomorrow you'll be back complaining that they over-homogenize classes/specs. HF playing shadow mage vs frost mage.

But i see you on the same wave length as blizz: nerf w/e has some gameplay and compensate by buffing dmg. That always sorts things out...

#123 Ruxxe

Ruxxe
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1498
  • 3v3: 959
  • RBG: 1528

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

SPRIESTS = FINE , stop QQ noobs

#124 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/2/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 2336
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

always find it funny when someone screenshots a random game vs a team thats 2400+ its kind of a giant sign of "holy crap we beat someone decent. MUST SS"

especially ss'ing a team you hard counter

also cropping out binds is a good indicator that something in your set up isn't ideal

sherlock holmes out!

Edited by Mattadoro, 11 December 2012 - 11:47 PM.

Posted Image

#125 Regent

Regent

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

View PostCyanne, on 11 December 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

Ok i got ya. Let's get rid of some relative interesting and unique mechanics and BUFF DMG. For the very first time in ages they added an interesting spell in the game (life swap), a spell that actual has some thinking and gameplay involved for the both teams and it's not a total retarded aberration (see rof / smoke bomb / rain of fire on half the arena+mace stun etc) and you want it removed.

I just can't understand.. instead of trying to push the kind of abilities shadows have for another classes you chose to remove them. And tomorrow you'll be back complaining that they over-homogenize classes/specs. HF playing shadow mage vs frost mage.

But i see you on the same wave length as blizz: nerf w/e has some gameplay and compensate by buffing dmg. That always sorts things out...

They don't have to remove them: on the same cooldown, lifeswapping puts disperse on cooldown, md glyph nerfed, a ton of ways to balance it without getting rid of it, by "needing to go" I mean that something needs to be changed, doesn't mean it has to dissapear completely.

View PostMattadoro, on 11 December 2012 - 11:46 PM, said:

always find it funny when someone screenshots a random game vs a team thats 2400+ its kind of a giant sign of "holy crap we beat someone decent. MUST SS"

especially ss'ing a team you hard counter

also cropping out binds is a good indicator that something in your set up isn't ideal

sherlock holmes out!

I screenshotted that shit because I screenshot a lot of games I play so I can check back over the damage/healing to compare with different talents/strats.

I cropped the binds out because my naga has been having problems recently so I am using focus cc's instead of arena123 until I figure out what is wrong with the naga. I knew retards like you would say something about it (I was right) so I figured I would cut it off at the source. My bindings are about 98 percent efficient.

I would just like to point out how ironic it is that everyone defending spriests are either spriests, shamans, or angry rogues. Of course things that counter spriests, or play with them, are going to say they are fine.

Edited by Regent, 12 December 2012 - 12:02 AM.

#126 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

View PostRegent, on 11 December 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

They don't have to remove them: on the same cooldown, lifeswapping puts disperse on cooldown, md glyph nerfed, a ton of ways to balance it without getting rid of it, by "needing to go" I mean that something needs to be changed, doesn't mean it has to dissapear completely.

I would just like to point out how ironic it is that everyone defending spriests are either spriests, shamans, or angry rogues. Of course things that counter spriests, or play with them, are going to say they are fine.

What's happening here is, you want to spam unhealable damage and win games. Shadowpriest prevents it, this makes you rage and post non-sense such as shadowpriests are like hunters 2 months ago, sps have insane burst, sps have best cc, massdispel needs to go etc.
If this is not the case, your team can stop spam damage playstyle and put some thought in arena, then you can cc shadowpriest.
If you are after a fair and balanced game, why did you play with a bugged class like hunter or warrior?
Why don't you ever make threads about warrior mobility, survivability, control, paladins having too much cc, double bop , too high healing etc?
The answer is, you are the exact thing you blame people for, heavily biased; you are not after a balanced game. What you want is to spam unhealable damage , throw in once in a while majorly unavoidable hunter cc, shockwave one, scatter+trap healer , or unavoidable pala cc and win. Shadowpriest prevents you from doing that, so you make a thread about it.

You fail to realize that it's actually a necessity so that drooling morons don't faceroll arena with damage. A discussion of shadowpriest support nerf needs to happen after at least 5 broken things are fixed/removed.

#127 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

REGENT LORD AGAINST DA WORLD

RIP REGENTLORD yolo

#128 Regent

Regent

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

View PostDjandawg, on 12 December 2012 - 12:28 AM, said:

What's happening here is, you want to spam unhealable damage and win games. Shadowpriest prevents it, this makes you rage and post non-sense such as shadowpriests are like hunters 2 months ago, sps have insane burst, sps have best cc, massdispel needs to go etc.
If this is not the case, your team can stop spam damage playstyle and put some thought in arena, then you can cc shadowpriest.
If you are after a fair and balanced game, why did you play with a bugged class like hunter or warrior?
Why don't you ever make threads about warrior mobility, survivability, control, paladins having too much cc, double bop , too high healing etc?
The answer is, you are the exact thing you blame people for, heavily biased; you are not after a balanced game. What you want is to spam unhealable damage , throw in once in a while majorly unavoidable hunter cc, shockwave one, scatter+trap healer , or unavoidable pala cc and win. Shadowpriest prevents you from doing that, so you make a thread about it.

You fail to realize that it's actually a necessity so that drooling morons don't faceroll arena with damage. A discussion of shadowpriest support nerf needs to happen after at least 5 broken things are fixed/removed.

Never did I say I wanted to do "unhealable damage". I want to be able to play the game, and use a combination of good positioning, timing and teamwork to win. I watched some of the vods against the RPS, and my positioning was far superior to theirs, only using the cooldowns I needed, and me or my partner eventually died in a blanket silence. Lets be honest, everyone can cast spells every gcd, and most people can play their classes really well. The things that should seperate you don't, and one the the problems is with spriests. They can cancel good positioning, and good planning, far too easily.

I am saying you should win a game based on your forcing their cooldowns and properly coordinating. You are just as biased, but in a way that is bad for the game. PvP arena should be about triage, not sitting around for 20 minutes waiting for your cooldowns to align properly. You guys wonder why WoW isn't an esport after season 8, and that is the exact reason. The game should be about PLAYING and doing DAMAGE. Negating damage and kills should be done with positioning and teamwork. You want the game to be about negating stuff, when it should be the exact opposite. People like to kill, they like to watch arena with kills and pressure. There is no "pressure" when you can negate all your opponents pressure and then one shot them in a blanket.

It happens all the time, be ahead in cooldowns, trinkets, better positioning and then have your partner die in a 3 second blanket cc. KFC cant do that to people, and that is the goal of it, so why can wizards?

View Postdeprivelol, on 12 December 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

REGENT LORD AGAINST DA WORLD

RIP REGENTLORD yolo

LOL GUISE I CAN PLAY GODCOMP TO 2.2k, LOVE ME PLEASE!

Edited by Regent, 12 December 2012 - 12:56 AM.

#129 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

View PostRegent, on 12 December 2012 - 12:51 AM, said:

LOL GUISE I CAN PLAY GODCOMP TO 2.2k, LOVE ME PLEASE!

u seem upset

Edited by deprivelol, 12 December 2012 - 01:03 AM.

#130 Regent

Regent

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:02 AM

View Postdeprivelol, on 12 December 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

u seem upset it looks like ur struggling as kfc
'

Who isn't struggling as kfc? Every kfc has swapped out their hunter. On the other hand, struggling as the best comp in the game, that is something to talk about.

#131 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:06 AM

did you even look at the charter im on there are 6 people on it and we're playing different comps

#132 Regent

Regent

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

View Postdeprivelol, on 12 December 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

did you even look at the charter im on there are 6 people on it and we're playing different comps

So you don't just suck at Godcomp, but also mls and feralms

#133 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:11 AM

View PostRegent, on 12 December 2012 - 01:10 AM, said:

So you don't just suck at Godcomp, but also mls and feralms

played rmd on this team, and when i did play godcomp 80% w/l

your crying bout priests mding your traps when your comp has enough cc to stop the priest from getting md off, your a retard and just suck in general

Edited by deprivelol, 12 December 2012 - 01:13 AM.

#134 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:16 AM

make yourself something that isnt a blood elf male problem solved
Posted Image

#135 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:26 AM

View PostJustwoo, on 12 December 2012 - 01:16 AM, said:

make yourself something that isnt a blood elf male problem solved
Posted Image

Edited by deprivelol, 12 December 2012 - 01:30 AM.

#136 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

View PostRegent, on 12 December 2012 - 12:51 AM, said:

Never did I say I wanted to do "unhealable damage". I want to be able to play the game, and use a combination of good positioning, timing and teamwork to win. I watched some of the vods against the RPS, and my positioning was far superior to theirs, only using the cooldowns I needed, and me or my partner eventually died in a blanket silence. Lets be honest, everyone can cast spells every gcd, and most people can play their classes really well. The things that should seperate you don't, and one the the problems is with spriests. They can cancel good positioning, and good planning, far too easily.

I am saying you should win a game based on your forcing their cooldowns and properly coordinating. You are just as biased, but in a way that is bad for the game. PvP arena should be about triage, not sitting around for 20 minutes waiting for your cooldowns to align properly. You guys wonder why WoW isn't an esport after season 8, and that is the exact reason. The game should be about PLAYING and doing DAMAGE. Negating damage and kills should be done with positioning and teamwork. You want the game to be about negating stuff, when it should be the exact opposite. People like to kill, they like to watch arena with kills and pressure. There is no "pressure" when you can negate all your opponents pressure and then one shot them in a blanket.

It happens all the time, be ahead in cooldowns, trinkets, better positioning and then have your partner die in a 3 second blanket cc. KFC cant do that to people, and that is the goal of it, so why can wizards?

I think you are getting attacked way too much, you can't respond properly.
What RPS are you talking about, what vods, what blanket silence, what wizards?
I think I wrote 2 replies to you in this thread, got random replies every time. I am not sure how I can explain myself better, all I am saying is  warriors and mages do unhealable damage, therefore at this time shadowpriest support is a necessity. I absolutely don't enjoy playing a game where I am responsible of stopping oneshots, as I wrote twice and you didn't process twice, lifeswap should be moved to disc only and only if and after, majorly broken things are fixed.
How do I explain this, there are 5-6 things currently existing in this game that should not passed beta that result directly in unfair wins in arena, you want to nerf say the 11th good thing that prevents first 5-6.
All this because your team can not cover md or lifeswap with all cc you got.

Edited by Djandawg, 12 December 2012 - 01:35 AM.

#137 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

atm i feel like spriests are the best class atm
seriously
but its too hard to talk about balance cuz everything is op atm

Edited by Coldizzle, 12 December 2012 - 01:52 AM.

#138 l0liv3r

l0liv3r
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Scarshield Legion
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Guardian 0/1/2/1/2/0

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

not only did the game go to shit, so did the people on AJ -.- grow up srsly.
Can we actually see music?

We can.
proof? follow the link.

http://www.youtube.c...GvAA&playnext=1

My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/l0liv3r Streaming Arena + other games quite often. Mainly swedish speaking skype.

#139 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1826

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

View PostRegent, on 11 December 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

Megalomaniac

#140 Regent

Regent

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:45 AM

View Postdeprivelol, on 12 December 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

played rmd on this team, and when i did play godcomp 80% w/l

your crying bout priests mding your traps when your comp has enough cc to stop the priest from getting md off, your a retard and just suck in general

Okay mop mage. Apparently spectral guise doesn't exist, and doesnt have a what, 30 second cd?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<