• Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Protection
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

View PostHyrmine, on 12 December 2012 - 01:54 PM, said:

HAHAHA HOTTEST GIRLS LMAO
IS THAT WHY EVERY NORWEGIAN GUY I KNOW FINDS NORWEGIAN GIRLS TOO MANLY?

living in norway is completely CRAP. it's way too cold with all the snowing. shopping there is horrible as well. it may be a rich country but living in norway is far from modern compared to other countries/cities.
ps how insecure do you have to be to get offended because i stated the truth. or how stupid do you have to be to use FIVE YEARS as a measurement to decide whether ANYTHING is running out

omg once again with this shit.

We arnt running out of butter we had a shortage last christmas and it was broadcasted on newsstations around the world as a butter crises so it was a joke about that as it became a common 1st world problem joke. I think you think i was talking about oil but i wasnt...we have like 570 billion dollars in our oil fund aswell which pretty much makes us immune to that big economic shakeups in the near future. We were hardly affected at all compared to other countries during the economic crisis.

Shopping in norway is great. Its more expensive but we earn more aswell so its not really a problem. Also anything can get here within a week if you order it online from other countries so not really a problem anyways.

Cold kinda sucks but honestly if you have half a brain you take on clothes and its really no issue at all.

Ohh and are girls are fucking hot. Like there are extremly few ugly girls on average and most of them are pretty damn hot. Same with sweden tbh. Like the typical hottest girl in class in other countries is the standard in scandinavia.
ohh and im not offended. The fact is just that Norway is fucking awesome compared to most other countries in the world in pretty much every aspect except for clubbing. Im pointing out that fact, not really getting offended that you think differently.

Posted Image

#22 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

This reminds me of arguing with someone who said the "ch" in Tchaikovsky is silent. What a moron.

Also I don't really care for butter. I guess it's probably used in some foods I like but I don't like...put it on toast or potatoes or whatever.

#23 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:09 AM

View PostHyrmine, on 12 December 2012 - 01:54 PM, said:

HAHAHA HOTTEST GIRLS LMAO
IS THAT WHY EVERY NORWEGIAN GUY I KNOW FINDS NORWEGIAN GIRLS TOO MANLY?

living in norway is completely CRAP. it's way too cold with all the snowing. shopping there is horrible as well. it may be a rich country but living in norway is far from modern compared to other countries/cities.
ps how insecure do you have to be to get offended because i stated the truth. or how stupid do you have to be to use FIVE YEARS as a measurement to decide whether ANYTHING is running out

where are u from?

norway denmark and sweden are amazing countries and i dont see how ppl can talk shit about any of them
Posted Image

#24 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostReliuna, on 13 December 2012 - 05:09 AM, said:

where are u from?

norway denmark and sweden are amazing countries and i dont see how ppl can talk shit about any of them
i was joking, i wish i was norwegian ):

#25 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

• NORGE