Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

woundman what are you doing??????


  • Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#81 Shipupi

Shipupi
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Detheroc
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 2456
  • Talents:

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

reliuna #1
Posted Image

#82 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • Posts: 4598
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

edit: nvm this, stupid.....
Posted Image

#83 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle
  • LocationHome of the Brave

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

Reliuna did you actually read what you linked?

Most of those tests and studies were from 10+ years ago

Also towards the end of that paragraph it actually talks about a health standard being implemented successfully to the industry

Lastly, find the part in my post where I said:
-all pornstars are clean
-getting tested will definitely cleanse you of X disease
Fernando Torres, Lord of Football

#84 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Posts: 5478
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

View PostSlashgiggle, on 12 December 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

Reliuna did you actually read what you linked?

Most of those tests and studies were from 10+ years ago
did u read it? the policy of testing urself when ure in the porn industry got implemented 1998
unless testing urself protects people from STD's more in 2012 than what it did 2002, how are these studies outdated?
please elaborate


View PostSlashgiggle, on 12 December 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

-getting tested will definitely cleanse you of X disease

"Pornstars are very clean because they test themselves"

since that sentence of urs is so retarded, my replies to it can be as retarded as they like because that's the standards u set for them
Posted Image

#85 Envenom.

Envenom.
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 591
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

View PostYOLO, on 12 December 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

Her face is 100% fucked up. Your standards are disgusting.

Posted Image

#86 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 5665
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

View PostReliuna, on 12 December 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

schools and universities basically accept wikipedia as a reliable source these days

yet it's not accepted on arenajunkies.com?

get a grip
No they don't.


As for the whole clean pornstar thing.  I remember reading a recent study that showed that stds were on average 50% higher in a pornstar sample compared to that of the general population.  That's a substantial difference.  I can't remember where I read this or what their creds were but I do believe it (lol).

All that aside though, it's not just the STDs that would bother me.  It's that she's a disgusting cock fiend of a whore.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#87 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Posts: 5478
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

View Poststcolbert, on 12 December 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

No they don't.
you are allowed to find information on wikipedia as long as you look up the sources and check that theyre legit + use them (and not wikipedia) as sources in your articles


View Poststcolbert, on 12 December 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

As for the whole clean pornstar thing.  I remember reading a recent study that showed that stds were on average 50% higher in a pornstar sample compared to that of the general population.  That's a substantial difference.  I can't remember where I read this or what their creds were but I do believe it (lol).
"not that i don't agree with this, don't try and use your bad memory as a source for information when you're trying to make a point"


View Poststcolbert, on 12 December 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

All that aside though, it's not just the STDs that would bother me.  It's that she's a disgusting cock fiend of a whore.
yep, but apparently that doesnt bother most people here tho, rofl
Posted Image

#88 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 3168
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

people here are a joke anyway, nothing new really

#89 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 5665
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

View PostReliuna, on 12 December 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

you are allowed to find information on wikipedia as long as you look up the sources and check that theyre legit + use them (and not wikipedia) as sources in your articles
Exactly, that's not using wikipedia as a source...  You would never link wiki as a reference. Ever.

View PostReliuna, on 12 December 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

"not that i don't agree with this, don't try and use your bad memory as a source for information when you're trying to make a point"

That's why I added lol.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#90

  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/2/2/1/.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain wouldn't decide to fuck her without a condom, but just use one and enjoy it

#91 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle
  • LocationHome of the Brave

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

Holy shit rofl

I made a casual comment, prefaced by the phrase "from what I've read", that turned out to be wrong(mostly)

Thank you Reliuna, I now realize the error of my ways and will always remember to do at least 10 minutes of research before casually posting in the future
Fernando Torres, Lord of Football

#92 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members
  • Posts: 10409

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

wikipedia is essentially an aggregate for sources but you can't use wiki as a primary source for anything
Posted Image

#93 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Posts: 5478
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

View Poststcolbert, on 12 December 2012 - 07:40 PM, said:

Exactly, that's not using wikipedia as a source...  You would never link wiki as a reference. Ever.

i wrote "basically" but i guess that wasnt enough
Posted Image

#94 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 3168
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

I always use wiki in my uni work and lecturers praised me quite often for being so good at researching things.

WIki is great to be honest. Once my lecturer forgot something and was able to quickly look it up on wiki during the lecture so he could continue teaching us. So stop trash talking wiki seriously.

#95 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Posts: 5478
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

View PostSlashgiggle, on 12 December 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

Thank you Reliuna, I now realize the error of my ways and will always remember to do at least 10 minutes of research before casually posting in the future

???????????????

it was the retard zaephyr who thought that simply linking statistics from wikipedia wasnt legitimate enough for the discussions here on AJ, which i thought was ridiculous
Posted Image

#96 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle
  • LocationHome of the Brave

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

View PostReliuna, on 12 December 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:



???????????????

it was the retard zaephyr who thought that simply linking statistics from wikipedia wasnt legitimate enough for the discussions here on AJ, which i thought was ridiculous

I was actually referring to me making a comment based on opinion and something I read, which was obviously incorrect, and you responding by immediately conducting mild research and then calling me an idiot.

However, this argument got dumb the second it started so why don't we just agree that I was wrong and you were being a dick for no reason and we can end this before somebody takes this argument and goes full retard for the next 15 pages.
Fernando Torres, Lord of Football

#97 ManofOnebullet

ManofOnebullet
  • Members
  • Posts: 816

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

stfu reliuna u slut

#98 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Posts: 5478
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

u shut up, punkass whiteboy
Posted Image

#99 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 3512
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostReliuna, on 12 December 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

schools and universities basically accept wikipedia as a reliable source these days

yet it's not accepted on arenajunkies.com?

get a grip

my university doesn't.
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#100 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Posts: 5478
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

View PostZaephyr, on 12 December 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

my university doesn't.

"you are allowed to find information on wikipedia as long as you look up the sources and check that theyre legit + use them (and not wikipedia) as sources in your articles"

this is what i meant
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<