93 replies to this topic

• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

i dont care either way, as long as they make it so you get DUI if caught high while driving. and make the age for it 21.

#62 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

View Postxvee, on 10 December 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

i dont care either way, as long as they make it so you get DUI if caught high while driving. and make the age for it 21.

rofl, Driving Under any influence is DUI. That includes weed, medicine, cough drops.
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#63 Vexzor

Vexzor
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Crushridge
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Assassination 0/0/2/1/0/.
  • LocationManhattan, NY

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

I wont lie, i smoke multiple times a day erry day and yeaaa shits terrible for you

#64 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostToxicq, on 10 December 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

Do you think you're funny? Because you're not...
Not me specifically.  I find your stupidity extremely comical though.  How it escaped you that I was being satirical just shows the full extent of your retardation.  Not to mention your posts were filled with all sorts of nonsense and shit.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#65 kragathore

kragathore
  • Members
  • LocationNC

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

its like when that guy wandered into r/magicskyfairy and didnt realize it was a parody
Posted Image

"I'm not a Goddamn French Canadian"

#66 huurka

huurka
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 0/././././.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

View PostToxicq, on 10 December 2012 - 06:27 AM, said:

Tell me why it is dagerous, have you even tried it? There is one thing there is "dangerous" about it, and that's because when you smoke it you have a chance to lower your IQ and the way you act to things if you smoke it before you turn 18 years, because your brain is not fully developed. And the addiction is also a part of it, but why would the addiction have any reason not to make legal? People smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol and that's also addicting... You can't compare weed with other drugs, it's a plant and It is not a chemical produced drug, like heroin and what ever we have all around the world. There is not a single person who died from it, because you will fall asleep if you take too much of it. Alcohol is even more dangerous than weed because it detroy your liver and your braincells, you have to be constantly high for 60 years to kill braincells from weed, when alcohol destroy them immediately. With that said, weed is only making your braincells sleep for a while and not killing them like alcohol. You can search for it on google or w/e.
Several members of this forum have DIED from Marijuana. Two who spring to mind are Shizzark's neo-nazi brother and Toyotacamry (RIP). We know more than you.

#67 Acud

Acud
  • Members
  • LocationKepler-22b

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

as a former marijuana and krokodil addict i can assure you that everbody in the scene ends up taking heroin, meth or krokodil. if YOU don't stop smoking greens as soon as possible you are going to end up under a bridge just like me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#68 Toxicq

Toxicq
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

View PostAcud, on 10 December 2012 - 05:44 PM, said:

as a former marijuana and krokodil addict i can assure you that everbody in the scene ends up taking heroin, meth or krokodil. if YOU don't stop smoking greens as soon as possible you are going to end up under a bridge just like me.

Posted Image
I "thumbs up" your honesty, but I would never do other drugs than weed, because I'm too scared to do anything else... I know weed has some side effects and the consequences. In my opinion, people who do that kind of hard drugs have a mental problem (I'm sorry!) - There are some things you have to say "No" to, and when it comes to chemical drugs like those you said, then it's over the line, because no one is actually not aware of it can kill you, even if it's your first time doing it. I'm a really metally strong person, even though I smoke weed, but the reason why I do it, is because I like the feeling of being high, I'm not addicted to that moment, but I find it more comfortable rather than drinking, because I like the the effect of weed more than alcohol. So smoking once a week is relaxing me, if the days has been stressful. If I feel exhausted I smoke. :)

#69 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

Is this some sort of elaborate counter troll or is this kid really that stupid?
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#70 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

View PostToxicq, on 10 December 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

I "thumbs up" your honesty, but I would never do other drugs than weed, because I'm too scared to do anything else... I know weed has some side effects and the consequences. In my opinion, people who do that kind of hard drugs have a mental problem (I'm sorry!) - There are some things you have to say "No" to, and when it comes to chemical drugs like those you said, then it's over the line, because no one is actually not aware of it can kill you, even if it's your first time doing it. I'm a really metally strong person, even though I smoke weed, but the reason why I do it, is because I like the feeling of being high, I'm not addicted to that moment, but I find it more comfortable rather than drinking, because I like the the effect of weed more than alcohol. So smoking once a week is relaxing me, if the days has been stressful. If I feel exhausted I smoke.

which kind of metal?

Edited by Zaephyr, 10 December 2012 - 06:06 PM.

"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#71 Blowi

Blowi
  • Moderators
  • Curse Premium
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

i do drugs such as alcohol cuz im pretty cool, if i want to get really wild i might even slip in some strawberries

#72 Toxicq

Toxicq
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

Okay I'm out of this topic... when people act like completely jerks/trolls and don't take things seriously...

#73 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

If only keletsu had your attitude :(
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#74 Cuddlybunny

Cuddlybunny
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

major cigarette companies would start marketing weed and making it shittier

Cerebral said:

Oh, and you are still a no name to the MLG community.

#75 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostToxicq, on 10 December 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

Okay I'm out of this topic... when people act like completely jerks/trolls and don't take things seriously...
ROFL.

So you were 100% serious. My god.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#76 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

View PostToxicq, on 10 December 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

I'm a really metally strong person

Posted Image

Posted Image

View PostBreadstick, on 07 September 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

some pickles are really good

#77 Shaylá

Shaylá
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Onyxia
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

View Poststcolbert, on 10 December 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

ROFL.

So you were 100% serious. My god.

We all were, you fool.

#78 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

View PostMatisse, on 10 December 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

Posted Image
Hahahahaha omg.  I'm laughing so hard at this image.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#79 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

that's a fascinating idea bitinghard. i've always thought that those trash people need to go but never thought they could go and improve economy while dying since they would increase spending. very good logic.

#80 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle
  • LocationHome of the Brave

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

Well done on this thread guys A+
Fernando Torres, Lord of Football

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<