Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Most Talented Girl Streamer in WoW


  • Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#21 Hotted

Hotted
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 1636
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2295
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

View PostSpinmove, on 09 December 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

wow, I actually had no idea who that was until I googled her and realized we've been facebook friends for a couple years
that awkward moment
Spoiler


Posted Image
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hotted89
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hotted89
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hotted89
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hotted89

#22 Toxile

Toxile
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 171
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2006
  • 3v3: 1931

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

Dem bapz

#23 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3540
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:17 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaand internet prostitution is born

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#24 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 1020
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:06 AM

Please no one give this horrible human being any money.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#25 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3540
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:48 AM

View PostZong, on 09 December 2012 - 03:06 AM, said:

Please no one give this horrible human being any money.
+rep

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#26 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 274
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

View PostBraindance, on 09 December 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

+rep

indeed

#27 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 459
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

would wife this heavenly blessed beauty
www.twitch.tv/wowser8

#28 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 863
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

Little bit of an update:

So last night one of my friends linked her stream in skype convo saying "look who it is."

Being 1AM and being still somewhat tipsy from the Christmas sweater party I had attended, my penis I couldn't resist watching this wonderfully talented streamer. I said my usual "NICE TITS" in stream and was immediately greeted by ruthless aggression from her. She said something along the lines of "Must be a friend of my x-boyfriend, HAH. He's such a loser." Mildly drunk and wildly confused, I sought to inquire as to why this English language artisan was reducing herself to belittling the Bigmoran. This is the conversation that followed:

Posted Image
Posted Image

So apparently the girl who agreed to strip on camera for $600 was offended at my 69 cent donation. So offended that she had subscribed my email to beauty product magazines, church organizations, casino newsletters, and something about penises.

Tis the season for giving my friends and apparently therijoys is more naughty than nice.

Happy Holidays!

Regards,
Moran

Posted Image

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped


#29 VesthisBB

VesthisBB
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 69
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2275

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

that was a quality read if I've ever had one

#30

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

View PostJ_DA, on 08 December 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

slut bag


#31 Koshimo

Koshimo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 594
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1513

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

moran 2016

#32 Baksteen

Baksteen
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 253
  • Talents: Protection
  • RBG: 576
  • Locationup and down in and out

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

View PostBigmoran, on 14 December 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

Little bit of an update:

So last night one of my friends linked her stream in skype convo saying "look who it is."

Being 1AM and being still somewhat tipsy from the Christmas sweater party I had attended, my penis I couldn't resist watching this wonderfully talented streamer. I said my usual "NICE TITS" in stream and was immediately greeted by ruthless aggression from her. She said something along the lines of "Must be a friend of my x-boyfriend, HAH. He's such a loser." Mildly drunk and wildly confused, I sought to inquire as to why this English language artisan was reducing herself to belittling the Bigmoran. This is the conversation that followed:

Posted Image
Posted Image

So apparently the girl who agreed to strip on camera for $600 was offended at my 69 cent donation. So offended that she had subscribed my email to beauty product magazines, church organizations, casino newsletters, and something about penises.

Tis the season for giving my friends and apparently therijoys is more naughty than nice.

Happy Holidays!

Regards,
Moran

Posted Image

Why is there a beercan in the Xmas tree? :eek:

#33 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 938
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

Solid read,


crazy chick

#34 tonnylol

tonnylol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 584
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/2/0
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

View PostBigmoran, on 14 December 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

Posted Image

Your middle finger is abnormally long dude... :eek:
Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. - Bruce Lee

#35 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 863
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

You know what they say about long fingers...

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped


#36 zephah

zephah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 2456
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

This bitch serious?

#37 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 3324
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

View PostBigmoran, on 14 December 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

Little bit of an update:

So last night one of my friends linked her stream in skype convo saying "look who it is."

Being 1AM and being still somewhat tipsy from the Christmas sweater party I had attended, my penis I couldn't resist watching this wonderfully talented streamer. I said my usual "NICE TITS" in stream and was immediately greeted by ruthless aggression from her. She said something along the lines of "Must be a friend of my x-boyfriend, HAH. He's such a loser." Mildly drunk and wildly confused, I sought to inquire as to why this English language artisan was reducing herself to belittling the Bigmoran. This is the conversation that followed:

Posted Image
Posted Image

So apparently the girl who agreed to strip on camera for $600 was offended at my 69 cent donation. So offended that she had subscribed my email to beauty product magazines, church organizations, casino newsletters, and something about penises.

Tis the season for giving my friends and apparently therijoys is more naughty than nice.

Happy Holidays!

Regards,
Moran

Posted Image

that's heroic
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#38 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 274
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

I read this page from the bottom up. With that being said I saw the overly cringey pic of 2 "bros" flipping the bird showing off their edginess before I saw any words. So, understandably, all credit was lost.

#39 Deeklol

Deeklol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 561
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

good read
Hey, add me on LoL :)

IGN: Keklyz

#40 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 274
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

View Postzephah, on 14 December 2012 - 09:35 PM, said:

This bitch serious?
OP, or girl? Both wastes of oxygen.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<