gs priest guardian spirit bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rodrigorm

rodrigorm
  • Members

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

Can anyone confirm?

wow/en/forum/topic/7200053899    (can't post links yet)

Thanks in advance.

#2 rodrigorm

rodrigorm
  • Members

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

Just happened in 2s against a arms warrior and a ret pally.

postimage . org / image / 95ek9dxcv/    (can't post links yet with my account :|)

P.S.: The overheals are related to the Spirit Healer. The death message only appears when it vanishes so you can conclude that after GS all the overheals represents the time when I was dead already.

#3 rodrigorm

rodrigorm
  • Members

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:39 AM

Opened a ticket and got this reply. So I guess it's confirmed. A shame they're not hotfixing this quick enough. I probably lost 2 RBGs today because it didn't worked and our flag carrier died. :/

Hail and Well Met Razørwind! *bows*

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment regarding this. I apologize for the wait, we are experiencing a larger than normal ticket volume. I had a chance to go over the issue here and I think I can help. ^_^

I appreciate you taking the time to report this to us. This is an issue that we are fully aware of (a priest's "Guardian Spirit" ability not working correctly), and are currently working on a fix for it. If you would like more information about when this will be resolved, please check our patch notes! :)

MOP Known Issues Thread: /wow/en/forum/topic/6413023639

You are also able to submit bugs using the in-game reporting method. To do so, click on the red question mark on your micro menu, and select submit bug.
If you find you need any further assistance, you can hit reply to this message or use our Support Site by logging into your Battle.net account and selecting the “Support” option at the top of the page. We investigate all reports received through this system, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Have a wonderful evening!

Thank you for your time and patience here. I hope your adventures are half as epic as your loots!

Kind Regards and Happy Holidays to you my friend! :-)

Lady Game Master Gwynradaines
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<