Gamebreaker TV interview with Ghostcrawler
Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:33 AM
Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:42 AM
The point is that there are no better weapons for PvP than upgraded T2. In most previous seasons you had PvE gear be better for a lot of classes, This issue is now fixed and it is something I am very happy about.
Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:48 PM
I liked how they updated things 'quick' now though, and that earns some respect.
Am I the only one who sees him like this on the interview pic...?
Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:14 PM
This for one is his most recent fail, it's a wonder he hasn't been demoted or replaced as lead.
- Still hasn't addressed Enhancement/Elemental Shaman's horrifying survivability problems (actually made it worse)
- Rogues still have a godawful excuse for stealth at the moment, seeing as sneezing irl seems to break it
- Mages are still dropping 200k/100k in AoE damage (respective targets).
- Druids are still shape-shifting while silenced, which makes no sense in light of the totem modification
- DK's survivability is akin to shit
- Cooldown stacking hasn't even been touched in regards to PvP
- Amount of CC needs toned the fuck down still
And the point about weapons is so people don't just get full raiders gear, sub-par PvP gear, and top charts with little effort. Not that you need effort in s12.
Enter the nightmare, this future does implore,
A techno city state, a prison nothing more.
Rounded up like cattle, you're forced in to the trains,
Nothing that you've ever known will bring you so much pain.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users