Gamebreaker TV interview with Ghostcrawler
Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:33 AM
Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:42 AM
What the hell is the point of adding additional PvP power if you're just going to up resil? Yes, let's keep making the gear gap even bigger, it isn't hard enough to start mid season yet.
The point is that there are no better weapons for PvP than upgraded T2. In most previous seasons you had PvE gear be better for a lot of classes, This issue is now fixed and it is something I am very happy about.
Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:48 PM
I liked how they updated things 'quick' now though, and that earns some respect.
Am I the only one who sees him like this on the interview pic...?
Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:14 PM
This for one is his most recent fail, it's a wonder he hasn't been demoted or replaced as lead.
- Still hasn't addressed Enhancement/Elemental Shaman's horrifying survivability problems (actually made it worse)
- Rogues still have a godawful excuse for stealth at the moment, seeing as sneezing irl seems to break it
- Mages are still dropping 200k/100k in AoE damage (respective targets).
- Druids are still shape-shifting while silenced, which makes no sense in light of the totem modification
- DK's survivability is akin to shit
- Cooldown stacking hasn't even been touched in regards to PvP
- Amount of CC needs toned the fuck down still
And the point about weapons is so people don't just get full raiders gear, sub-par PvP gear, and top charts with little effort. Not that you need effort in s12.
Enter the nightmare, this future does implore,
A techno city state, a prison nothing more.
Rounded up like cattle, you're forced in to the trains,
Nothing that you've ever known will bring you so much pain.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users