• Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Legion
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2056
  • LocationFUKN JERSEY

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

I'm having some massive internet issues. I've replaced my modem, my router, checked all the wires in the house, and it's done nothing to help the problem. At any point, all internet will cut out from our house for maybe 10-15 seconds, then return back to 35 ms. I've found it happens more often when I'm on WoW, which hasn't ever been a problem for the past three years. I have absolutely no clue what's wrong, I don't know what could possibly be the problem.

If anyone's had any sort've experience with this problem and found a way to fix it, please let me know.

Thanks,
Flayz

#2 Pharaun

Pharaun
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:23 AM

Does it happen when you're just browsing random web pages too?  Have you called your ISP?
"Who, after all, is today speaking of the destruction of the Armenians?"

-Adolf Hitler, 1939

#3 Tehflayz

Tehflayz
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Legion
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2056
  • LocationFUKN JERSEY

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

It's happened while on web browsers, yes. And yes, I've called my ISP. They said to get a new router and modem, which I did, then call them back if it didn't work. I'm actually just about to do that.

#4 Pharaun

Pharaun
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

Could be wiring or some shit in your building.  That's happened to me in at least two separate buildings, once on cable and once on DSL.  In both cases the tech they sent out to my building was apparently really good at what he does, and fixed it in like a few minutes.

YMMV, GL
"Who, after all, is today speaking of the destruction of the Armenians?"

-Adolf Hitler, 1939

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<