• Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:
  • LocationNew York

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

Posted Image

Every arena player is always looking to improve -- maybe hinting to their family and friends that they need a new keyboard or mouse, or researching the best headset to talk to their teammates. With the upcoming holidays, it's no surprise if some things end up on your holiday wish list. This year, Curse's Lindsay, Evan, Weatherman Rob and FPS James have put together their own ultimate wishlists -- and you can get a chance to win your own. Enter in the Curse Holiday Wish List Sweepstakes to win their wish list!

If you watch any of the amazing videos being released daily on Curse Entertainment or FPS General, you'll recognize the likes of James, Rob, Lindsay and Evan. All four of them have put together their ultimate holiday wishlist, filled with must-have items for this shopping season. These lists are as diverse as the personalities that put them together and include everything from high-definition plasma screen TVs and Alienware gaming computers to toilet paper that looks like money and a couple different chairs to rest your bones while you play.

So, what exactly is up for grabs?

Here's where things get really exciting. You have the chance to vote for your favorite list and in doing so, get your name submitted to our sweepstakes. The prize? Every item on the list you voted for. Whether you go with Lindsay, Evan, Rob or James, if you are chosen as the grand prize winner, you are walking away with the items on that list, courtesy of Curse.

In addition to the amazing loot that you could acquire (Alienware X51, anybody?), Curse is also curious as to what you would put on your own holiday wishlist. Browse the items at http://www.curse.com...y-wishlist-2012 and add them to your own custom wishlist. When you're all done, share your list on Facebook or Twitter with the push of a button! Don't leave your friends and loved ones in doubt, let them know exactly what you want to deck out your entertainment area with.

All of this awesome holiday goodness is live right now at http://www.curse.com...y-wishlist-2012, so make sure you stop by, cast your vote and create your own custom wishlist! Be sure to share yours in the comments below, we'd love to check them out.

Curse Launches Marriland - the Pokemon Community Site

In other news, Curse is proud to be launching a new site: Marriland. It's the best Pokemon community site out there bar none -- reading some of the extensive content, guides or watching videos brought back a lot of nostalgia to me. Pokemon has had a deep effect on our culture, even influencing Pet Battles within WoW itself. I suggest everyone and anyone out there that has ever played a Pokemon game or watched an episode of the show to head over to http://www.marriland.com/ and take a look at the extensive information contained within. You won't be disappointed!

#2 J_DA

J_DA
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 1698

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

Free Stuff!

Edit: Or not, It's America only.. What a surprise... DOUCHEBAGS!

Edited by J_DA, 04 December 2012 - 12:19 PM.

#3 Zoobip

Zoobip
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1698
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:36 AM

America only :mad:

#4 Thundathigh

Thundathigh
  • Members

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

Whoops read part of it wrong, not just "America" but "Residents of Massachusetts and the province of Quebec, Canada are ineligible to enter or win" as well.

Edit: Wtf? So if you're a Canadian, but not from Quebec, and can answer a simple question, then you can enter?
"Canadian residents must correctly answer the following question: “What is 4+4+8?”  Failure to submit the correct answer at time of online entry shall render the entry null and void.

b. Canadian residents only.  As referenced above, to be eligible to enter and win a prize, regardless of entry method, eligible Canadian residents must correctly answer the question above.  Failure to submit the correct answer at time of entry shall render the entry null and void."

#5 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationEngland, London

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:39 AM

This should be on the frost page instead of Ghost Crawler's face.

I don't like seeing that every time I open AJ :(

#6 Dethz

Dethz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • Locationsocal

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

[quote name='Durial' timestamp='1354847968' post='3816728']
This should be on the frost page instead of Ghost Crawler's face.

I don't like seeing that every time I open AJ :(
[/quote]

his face makes me mad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<