• US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

I laughed at "and by bro I mean never my bro" lol

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#23 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

i woulda killed them with my mac10

#24 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

Probably overdone, but they were asking for it after leaping over a counter looking to inflict harm of some sort.

I have no idea how the women in the first place were defenseless in any way. Pretty sure the cashier just picked up what he could have found. Had the women had any brain between them, they would have picked up one of the metal things lying around the McDonalds as well.

Although, if they had any semblance of a brain, they wouldn't have leaped over the fucking counter because they tried to pay for a McDonalds with a $50. I don't even see $50 bills around, they're not worth enough to be useful in large amounts like $100, yet they're too big to be useful in everyday transactions, like $20. Should just stop printing them in general.
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

#25 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

They definitely weren't... Lovin' it
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#26 droolingmoron

droolingmoron
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

here in austria when you're attacked/threatened by someone and you could run away to safety you're not allowed to defend yourself
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.

L.W.

#27 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

View Postdroolingmoron, on 04 December 2012 - 11:52 PM, said:

here in austria when you're attacked/threatened by someone and you could run away to safety you're not allowed to defend yourself

Couldn't really run in that situation.  He was kind of cornered.  I think grabbing the metal pole and beating the chicks was fine, but after they were down on the ground he should've stopped   That was excessive and for that he should be charged.  The women getting away with what they did was a fucking joke though, they both should've been charged.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#28 Breastdick

Breastdick
  • Members

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

pmuch what emmune said

if some retard nigs come over the counter at you for no fucking reason and are threatening you i see no reason why you can't defend yourself

what if they were armed?

they obviously showed no signs of reason when they jumped the counter, so i don't blame the guy for going mostly YOLO mode

although no one actually thinks he should have kept pounding them but he should have just raped the white lady that wouldn't stop yelling

#29 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2342
  • LocationStraya Cunt

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

View PostZaephyr, on 04 December 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

They definitely weren't... Lovin' it
Posted Image

View PostBreastdick, on 05 December 2012 - 10:04 AM, said:

pmuch what emmune said

if some retard nigs come over the counter at you for no fucking reason and are threatening you i see no reason why you can't defend yourself

what if they were armed?

they obviously showed no signs of reason when they jumped the counter, so i don't blame the guy for going mostly YOLO mode

although no one actually thinks he should have kept pounding them but he should have just raped the white lady that wouldn't stop yelling
If it were me I would have backhanded the bitch the second she put her hands on me. It must have taken a lot of self control to not smack her out right then.

Edited by Rilor, 05 December 2012 - 10:08 AM.

I'm the man.

#30 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

You guys are fucking dumb for saying that he should stop when that guy was on the ground.

WHY?

People get away with their life WAY TOO OFTEN in this world. He should have stopped hitting him, yeah, and instead pushed the pole into his fucking throat to kill him. Fucking trash.

That shit jumps over and runs after him, he or she (they're trash anyway) wouldn't mind killing the employee and you fucking morons run around in circles and want to tell me that the employee is shit for hitting poor defenseless people? Really? How about you stop being a fucking joke, quit sitting on PC all your life and go meet a gang in a city. Watch them talk to you, rob you and tell them you're defenseless so they can't beat you half dead. Do that, make a video and then you are allowed to have a fucking opinion. Otherwise, please piss off.

#31 Hobbeś

Hobbeś
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tanaris
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

o k

#32 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

View PostKakio, on 03 December 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

kinda wanted to punch the white woman yelling "STAAAHP" "OMG STAAHP" such a whiny bitch...

If it was an Israeli with the bat hitting a Palestinian you'd be shouting the same thing.
Posted Image

#33 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

Anyway, it looks like he overreacted but this sort of response is a pretty normal in any situation where an "outsider" "forcefully" enters into your designated space.
Posted Image

• Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/2/2/1/.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

I'm probably going to sound racist, but some attitudes and reactions are only found on black people, mostly women, and it's fucking annoying, the screaming, the drama etc.. drives me nuts

Also, I'm totally against hitting people that are on the ground, just hit them once they get up

#35 Breastdick

Breastdick
  • Members

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

View PostWitsel, on 05 December 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

I'm probably going to sound racist, but some attitudes and reactions are only found on black people, mostly women, and it's fucking annoying, the screaming, the drama etc.. drives me nuts

the white woman was the worst about the video

#36 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

View PostHyrmine, on 05 December 2012 - 02:26 PM, said:

You guys are fucking dumb for saying that he should stop when that guy was on the ground.

WHY?

People get away with their life WAY TOO OFTEN in this world. He should have stopped hitting him, yeah, and instead pushed the pole into his fucking throat to kill him. Fucking trash.

That shit jumps over and runs after him, he or she (they're trash anyway) wouldn't mind killing the employee and you fucking morons run around in circles and want to tell me that the employee is shit for hitting poor defenseless people? Really? How about you stop being a fucking joke, quit sitting on PC all your life and go meet a gang in a city. Watch them talk to you, rob you and tell them you're defenseless so they can't beat you half dead. Do that, make a video and then you are allowed to have a fucking opinion. Otherwise, please piss off.

-Said by no rational person ever.
Posted Image

#37 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

View PostWitsel, on 05 December 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

Also, I'm totally against hitting people that are on the ground, just hit them once they get up

LITERALLY ONLY HETRO WHITE MALES FROM NORTH AMERICA OR WESTERN EUROPE ARE NORMAL EVERYONE ELSE IS OBJECTIVELY SCUM
Posted Image

#38 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/1/2/2/.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

You're all a fucking joke for having a laugh at this or defending/justifying either side. Pathetic.

Edited by Xandyn, 05 December 2012 - 06:11 PM.

#39 treeqt

treeqt
  • Members

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

Xandyck

a
[04:20:00] Dan: Just bang her
[20:05:48] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'd like to think
[20:05:51] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'm a modest person

• Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/2/2/1/.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

View PostBloodriot, on 05 December 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

LITERALLY ONLY HETRO WHITE MALES FROM NORTH AMERICA OR WESTERN EUROPE ARE NORMAL EVERYONE ELSE IS OBJECTIVELY SCUM

????

I can be friends with anyone in the world, the race or religious believes doesn't change anything for me, as long as people are friendly.

I'm just saying that Black people, when euphoric or on a rampage, act in a strange way, that totally blows my mind, so yeah keep quoting me for something I haven't said, smartass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<