Help

[SPriest] Avoiding heavy spike damage

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gahhhh

Gahhhh
  • Members

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:21 AM

I'm having a hard time avoiding spike damage and it's getting frustrating.  Cata never saw this level of spike damage or stun machines.

In BG's, almost daily, I get burst down in a 1-2 punch in the face (~4 globals) as I'm setting up my procs generators (pain+vt) while sporting my HP gear. I keep getting crits from 120-150k which is practically unhealable especially under constant stuns/interrupts that are guarantee to follow by any competent player if I even whisper a self heal.

Am I missing something that I'm suppose to keep up or watch for to avoid that damage?  Burst is good, but unhealeable burst is extremely frustrating.   I used to know if an arcane/paly/frost was setting up, but MOP feels so different wrt to knowing when to get ready for the hurt.

#2 Asmodean

Asmodean
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2427

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

Work on your positioning (use range and LoS), be aware of the situation around you, use fade and spectral guise wisely, disperse when you see lots of dmg comming (e.g. when you are in a df), use shields pom and renew to keep your hp up, use vampiric embrace in group fights to keep yourself and your group up, live swap for the lulz ;)

All in all, SP has great survivability!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<