ESL talk & State of the Game

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Shibbeh

Shibbeh
  • Members

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

Hey AJ, long time reader, first time poster here. It was my understanding that AJ would be covering news from GW2. However, I haven't seen any updated posted on the home page in some time. Granted, ANet seems to have been ignoring PvP for the most part and treating GW2 like a PvE game.

I thought I'd update with this thread in case anyone missed it:

ESL.eu's Admin Staff Member Peli recently posted on reddit that they are indeed thinking about picking up Guild Wars 2 to be a part of their e-sport leagues. This would mean a huge deal for Guild Wars 2 e-Sport scene and could possibly be the beginning of something great!

guildwars2guru (.com) /news/917-esl-to-pick-up-gw2-and-guru-sotg-reminder/

I read something about ESL considering GW2 back when it was in beta, but I haven't heard anything since. The fact that it is still being considered means someone out there has faith that ANet will pull their head out of their asses and stop giving us the "it's coming soon" answer.

There is also a "State of the Game" streamed interview that will take place sometime today with sPvP as one of the main topics of discussion. (link in the guru article)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<