• Curse Sites
Help

Any1 else thinks that the spellsteal nerf shouldnt be like that?

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#101 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/1/2/2/.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 30 November 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

Listen Xandyn, I said it before. Nobody takes your real life jokes seriously, when we all know how you look. I don't know why you bring real life into it. You're a huge nerd. Scam people online, fake ID's to win a computer game, 15 years old, dropped out of highschool and haven't seen the sun yet.

It's just all low blows.

I know how you look too, like a fat nerdy cunt with severe brain damage. You perfectly portray that too. I didn't drop out of high school, I have higher education than you do. I have a job in real life that pays more than your entire family chain and you including earn (inb4 you say scamming, funny.) Thank you though.

I'm glad you know how I look, I'm also glad you seem to stalk me online since you know more about me than I do. I can guarantee you that I look better than you, and look completely fine as of now, I sorted my life out. I was at a bad time during regionals, eating problems. The other picture that runs around the internet is me when 12 years old and those of the regionals. I'm glad you can judge my entire life situation based on those pictures. I can judge much more by just talking to an idiot like you though.

Now go back to what you're doing, posting random shit that doesn't make sense on forums. Contradicting yourself. Insulting other people when they prove you to be an idiot. Being bad on the games you spend your life on. I'm not amazed, very common type of inbred to be found on AJ.

Edited by Xandyn, 30 November 2012 - 12:23 AM.

#102 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

View PostXandyn, on 30 November 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

good, rather there than in the world filled with moronic cunts like you, below medium intelligence yet pretending to be know it alls

i feel sorry for u and those around u

and ofc u gave up, coz u're too dumb to keep up
You feeling sorry for anyone means absolutely nothing, you have one of the most sad personalities this forum has ever known and that by itself means more than you can comprehend ^_^.

Why is he not still banned by the way? It makes no sense....

View PostXandyn, on 30 November 2012 - 12:20 AM, said:

Now go back to what you're doing, posting random shit that doesn't make sense on forums. Contradicting yourself. Insulting other people when they prove you to be an idiot. Being bad on the games you spend your life on. I'm not amazed, very common type of inbred to be found on AJ.
Actually that is exactly you, but you are still as delusional as ever, still noone actually gives a flying fuck, seriously just shut up and get the fuck out of here.

Edited by infectionx, 30 November 2012 - 12:24 AM.

Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#103 CGK

CGK
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Back on topic, I think that spellsteal was a big reason why healing monks are not even seen in arena. If you have tried to play a mistweaver monk in arena all of your heals and a few of your major CDs are dispellable and they are almost always instantly dispelled whenever you put them up.  There rarely is a time where your heals aren't being purged because most teams have a mage or a shaman.  I think after 5.1 we can see monks to be more active in arena, or at least more attempted in arena.  With their heals not being purged they may actually have a chance against some teams, and if they still don't have a chance we can at least find the other less obvious problems with monks.
<3

#104 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

View Postinfectionx, on 30 November 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

You feeling sorry for anyone means absolutely nothing, you have one of the most sad personalities this forum has ever known and that by itself means more than you can comprehend ^_^.

I'm glad you can judge my personality in real life by rumors that fluctuate on online forums. I'm amazed and wish to gain this kind of ability at some point in my life, would make it easier.

#105 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

View Postinfectionx, on 30 November 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

Actually that is exactly you, but you are still as delusional as ever, still noone actually gives a flying fuck, seriously just shut up and get the fuck out of here.

You give a fuck though. You reply after all. Another contradicting retard to be found on AJ? I'm not amused. You get the fuck out. Hating on me because someone somewhere posted Skype logs (lol), of me admitting to hack hydra.

I'm a sad person? Go look at the hydrahacked thread, the kind of flame I'm getting, before anyone even let me explain what happened. All based on Skype logs that could be faked by 5 year old kids. People assuming whatever was done to Hydra happened because of a meaningless R1 title in a dead game. Just hilarious and WoW community's intelligence put together.

Bye and thank you ~ :)

Edited by Xandyn, 30 November 2012 - 12:32 AM.

#106 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

Actually i don't even have to try, you proved my points ^_^, if perhaps one day you grow up mentally you will realise how stupid you sound.
Till then have fun :P

ps: i hate you because you are stupid and annoying, it doesnt have much to do with the hydra incident, back to my last point
SHUT UP AND GTFO.
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#107 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

View Postinfectionx, on 30 November 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

Actually i don't even have to try, you proved my points ^_^, if perhaps one day you grow up mentally you will realise how stupid you sound.
Till then have fun :P

ps: i hate you because you are stupid and annoying, it doesnt have much to do with the hydra incident, back to my last point
SHUT UP AND GTFO.

You seem way more stupid than me judging your posts. But then again, to a retard like yourself everyone in the world will appear stupid. Yes, nothing to do with Hydra incident, that's why it was the first thing brought up by you in this thread.

You are welcome to fuck off now, unless you have anything constructive to post on my class forums.

I'm amazed how a living being, with a normal life, can actually even hate someone online. Why even go through the lengths of expressing your hate to someone online? Is your life so sad and empty? Pathetic.

Edited by Xandyn, 30 November 2012 - 12:36 AM.

#108 CGK

CGK
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

eu ruins thread, moderators please
<3

#109 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

Xandyn showing how to win an argument.

You go girl!

#110 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 30 November 2012 - 12:35 AM, said:

Xandyn showing how to win an argument.

You go girl!

I've perfectly show-cased how to do this in 2 topics now. Both arguments started by you, and won by me. Then you peace out, insulting me as you go. You're lovely. I'm glad for you and your awesome social life :)

#111 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

Yeah we all saw how you present your case in the forged ID thread.

Starts by saying it was Khuna, then ending up admitting it was you and qutting the game and leaving AJ for a while.

#112 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 30 November 2012 - 12:38 AM, said:

Yeah we all saw how you present your case in the forged ID thread.

Starts by saying it was Khuna, then ending up admitting it was you and qutting the game and leaving AJ for a while.

Please tell me where did I admit saying it was me?

Then again, it's you, the moron who can't read. I've said Zunniyaki / Khuna had nothing to do with the incident. I never said I've done any forging or hacking. And I don't see why would I ever (as assumed by this beautiful community, full of promising individuals). I've announced way before the Hydra thing that I won't play MoP. Game was and is dead. Titles have always been meaningless, before the Hydra thing I could have played with any player in the game.

Hydra got his R1 restored, obviously Blizzard has done investigation for this to happen. Why was my account never banned, why was I never into any legal trouble?

I don't care to be hated by morons with below avg. IQ like yourself, anyone who hates anyone online has got some pathetic life.

Edited by Xandyn, 30 November 2012 - 12:43 AM.

#113 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

Nah you're right!

http://www.arenajunk...d/page__st__540

Admitting Khuna did it, then admitting he didn't do it! You seem like a trustworthy guy.

Edit: Forgot something. "Logic". Peace.

Edited by averagepriestz, 30 November 2012 - 12:45 AM.

#114 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 30 November 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

Nah you're right!

http://www.arenajunk...d/page__st__540

Admitting Khuna did it, then admitting he didn't do it! You seem like a trustworthy guy.

Edit: Forgot something. "Logic". Peace.

Yes I've said in the thread that Khuna has done it, at the time I was confused with the entire situation. I was not even present when it happened, on a vacation.
Later on when things figured themselves out, I've learned that Khuna has never did anything wrong, neither has Zunniyaki.

Whether I did any of that or not, it doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking moron and have to use off-topic relations to build a chance at even having an argument with me.

Despite of Khuna being a dick and blaming all of the shit on me, I still pointed out that he's not guilty. That's already more kindness than you'll ever show in your pitiful life.

I don't see why you have to also say 'peace' after every post. Anyone with a common understanding and appreciation of 'peace' would burn you down alive to retain some of the said peace.

Edited by Xandyn, 30 November 2012 - 01:04 AM.

#115 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1924
  • 3v3: 2468
  • 5v5: 2282
  • RBG: 1787

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

View PostXandyn, on 30 November 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

Please tell me where did I admit saying it was me?

Then again, it's you, the moron who can't read. I've said Zunniyaki / Khuna had nothing to do with the incident. I never said I've done any forging or hacking. And I don't see why would I ever (as assumed by this beautiful community, full of promising individuals). I've announced way before the Hydra thing that I won't play MoP. Game was and is dead. Titles have always been meaningless, before the Hydra thing I could have played with any player in the game.

Hydra got his R1 restored, obviously Blizzard has done investigation for this to happen. Why was my account never banned, why was I never into any legal trouble?

I don't care to be hated by morons with below avg. IQ like yourself, anyone who hates anyone online has got some pathetic life.

Apparently you could play as any player as well.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#116 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

View PostCovlol, on 30 November 2012 - 12:48 AM, said:

Apparently you could play as any player as well.

Hilarious, is that all a spastic retard, like yourself could come up with? (besides of all the other comedy worthy posts you've made in this thread of course.)

Edited by Xandyn, 30 November 2012 - 12:51 AM.

#117 Snitched

Snitched
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2243

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

easiest change is just make it like arcane blast

every consecutive spellsteal cast increases next spellsteal by like 200% or whatever which lasts like 6 seconds or so and pow

#118 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1924
  • 3v3: 2468
  • 5v5: 2282
  • RBG: 1787

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

View PostXandyn, on 30 November 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

Hilarious, is that all a spastic retard, like yourself could come up with? (besides of all the other comedy worthy posts you've made in this thread of course.)

You like?

Should I try for last comic standing?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#119 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

they shuda just made spellsteal a CD

#120 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1