averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

View Postsarma, on 26 November 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

I never lost to mls as tsg since s9 untill now unless it was a dc or we did some major mistake, there is literally nothing you or your team mates  can do to prevent shaman dying within first minute.However if you meet bads and they fail to kill you somehow in that 1 min window game turns into your favor and you should win.However this wont be the case if you meet descent people

On the other hand you can ask Anotherx about it he can probably write a book about how to lose as tsg to mls :D

Maybe it is just you meeting "bads" lmao.

#22 Another

Another
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2482

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

View Postsarma, on 26 November 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

I never lost to mls as tsg since s9 untill now unless it was a dc or we did some major mistake, there is literally nothing you or your team mates  can do to prevent shaman dying within first minute.However if you meet bads and they fail to kill you somehow in that 1 min window game turns into your favor and you should win.However this wont be the case if you meet descent people

On the other hand you can ask Anotherx about it he can probably write a book about how to lose as tsg to mls :D

clueless nobody

#23 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

What he said

#24 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

cc Hpally hit dk with cs and deep, survive the burst use everything after this if tsg dont go for mage for a while they probally lose
all fears on pally when dk and warr bursting

Edited by Coldizzle, 27 November 2012 - 06:42 PM.

#25 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2507
  • 3v3: 2675
  • 5v5: 2325
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

View PostAnother, on 27 November 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

clueless nobody
Please tell me more

Edited by sarma, 27 November 2012 - 08:40 PM.

Posted Image

#26 Dezzo

Dezzo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Protection 2/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2075

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

:mellow:

#27 [email protected]

[email protected]
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution
  • RBG: 2326

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

ohey tsg q'ing on vengeance?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 improveyup

improveyup
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

View Post[email protected], on 29 November 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

ohey tsg q'ing on vengeance?
Posted Image
you dont want any, scumbag <3

#29 averuki

averuki
  • Junkies

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

If you cs -> deep the dk he got 2 outs. Unohly Ground / Insygnia. You cant fear him cause he will lichborne (wotf if hes undead) then hes immune to poly,  hes gonna pop unholy frenzy anyway so hes immune to poly for 30 sec (unholy frenzy only not including dispel / unholy ground ams etc). They will just rush shaman and kill him with every possible cd while pala will just trinket -> bubble if he has to and shaman wont survive for that long anyway.

I dont know maybe someone has any suggestions? playing frost resto affli mls

Edited by averuki, 21 December 2012 - 01:35 AM.

#30 Domesauce

Domesauce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2098

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

I think you should plan to go warrior but there are options depending on how they use CDs.

One example, this will happen often- as they rush, sheep warrior (dispel), so fear dk (lichborne), 10 seconds later fear pala, deep warrior, howl dk. That can force basically every cooldown, and once you have DRs back you can either force another dispel on warrior and full fear DK, or just CC pally and full fear DK. rinse repeat etc. There may be some perfect rushdown that works but TSG since dispel change seems easily stoppable to me

Edited by Domesauce, 21 December 2012 - 02:40 AM.

#31 averuki

averuki
  • Junkies

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

If games only lasted that long.
DK got 3 outs for fear so I dont know if its even worth fearing him. It also takes some time to juke reflect/sacrifice and usually they will get trinket -> link with one shockwave + all of their cooldowns. They also have 3 interrupts for shaman (not including pala kick). And he cant really fake them cause his cast time is like thousand years long . : P

#32 Domesauce

Domesauce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2098

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

Well I may be wrong but it sounds from that like you're trying to fake mounted reflects and not touching DK while they mount run on top of your healer and sodomize him. The reason fearing DK is so good is because it's so easy to force dispel on the warrior, which means DK has to dismount to break fear, so they're all dismounted way before they even get to your sham, and then when they get there pally is feared and they're getting nova/deep/killed behind a pillar so you get every CD before they even do anything. Can also get coil to coil warriors trinket/reck, gateway on some maps.

There are so many variables with how they use their cooldowns, but I really think you have enough to stop mongo rushes. It's when they play for mid-game switches and actually think about how they use trinkets/cds that it's scary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<