Improve
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 576

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:23 AM

so basically ive been playing my alt mage and for some reason sometimes when i try and pom ring, my ring will come up like im casting it, slightly lesser shading than normal even though i have pom up.

DO i need to be closer or something? I was literally right on top of a team and I pommed out of invis and was trying to ring and it took me 3 times before it actually worked.

Posted Image

#2 proffset

proffset
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2553
  • 3v3: 2958
  • RBG: 2010

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

I have had this "issue" also and I think I figured what it was, I think it's when you have a global and try to ring, and you try it again and you keep having globals or some shit cus it dont work, so best thing to do is just wait and make a "clean" one and not "spam" your ring. In short: Make sure you don't have global cd.

#3 Improve

Improve
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 576

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

View Postproffset, on 24 November 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

I have had this "issue" also and I think I figured what it was, I think it's when you have a global and try to ring, and you try it again and you keep having globals or some shit cus it dont work, so best thing to do is just wait and make a "clean" one and not "spam" your ring. In short: Make sure you don't have global cd.

that makes sense! it was really annoying, ill wait a little bit before i ring

Posted Image

#4 J_DA

J_DA
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 1698

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Yeah, same keeps happening to me. Like sometimes I'll sit there spamming it, get 3/4 visuals on the ground and then my PoM will get purged :(

#5 Razorx

Razorx
  • Content Editors
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/1/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2495

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

Happens for a few reasons, you can be casting it out of LOS, out of range and i think you even have to stand still for like a sec to make it land
www.athenelive.com/bludz

www.skill-capped.com/#1050

Blud 1 - 2900+ Multi Comp : http://www.warcraftm...w.php?id=196599

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bludtv

[20:54:44] Alexis Jagger: they'll just laugh at me in lfr
[20:54:45] Alexis Jagger: i don't even know

#6 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/1/2/2/.

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

It happens, because the new Mage mechanics are broken, (it is apparently too hard for Blizzard to write their own game) in particularly this one and the Fire Blast glyph not working if you press it too fast.

#7 Numbtoes

Numbtoes
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Feral

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:06 AM

View PostXandyn, on 24 November 2012 - 02:37 PM, said:

It happens, because the new Mage mechanics are broken, (it is apparently too hard for Blizzard to write their own game) in particularly this one and the Fire Blast glyph not working if you press it too fast.
I hate this bug.
Also, I have had the issue with pom ring, but also with casting ring too. Like ill be half way through the cast and then it will just stop for no reason.

#8 Champ

Champ
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

That's not a glyph, it's just the delay of the actual frost bomb being on the target and your fireblast landing before frost bomb is on the guy.

#9 Aozlol

Aozlol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blade's Edge
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 1957

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

the Fire Blast glyph not working if you press it too fast.

It's actually pretty dumb, I don't know if its server lag or there's a mysterious travel time on bomb. But it actually happens a lot, I'll bomb and hit fblast as soon as the cast is over and it doesn't register that the bomb is present.

#10 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

View Postproffset, on 24 November 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

happens all the time to me, fuck this bullshit. Also when I try to PoM Ring and a retard warrior decided to charge or to use w/e interrupt, it actually interrups my INSTANT POM RING, gj blizzard

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<