• Curse Sites
Help

Blizzard #1 Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

ROFL

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

Taken from mmowned,

:"They reversed all the achievements / gear that mmr exploiters got this morning, but I made a new team on a toon that got 2200 in 5s during this, and got the achievement back instantly."

Just, wow.

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#2 Krigoz

Krigoz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2727

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

View PostSaikx, on 22 November 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:

Taken from mmowned,

:"They reversed all the achievements / gear that mmr exploiters got this morning, but I made a new team on a toon that got 2200 in 5s during this, and got the achievement back instantly."

Just, wow.

So blizzard fucked up again?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2228
  • 3v3: 2702
  • RBG: 2159
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

Hmm quite suprised or well, no since Starcookie announced that already last night. good job blizzard

#4 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

who cares about the achievement if they lost the rating.

#5 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:04 AM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 22 November 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

who cares about the achievement if they lost the rating.

Well I wonder how these people were able to remake teams, since 72 hours weren't over. SO Blizzard just reset some people and removed gear, but no ban?

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#6 Smir

Smir
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/2/0/2/0
  • LocationAustria

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

all this caring about achievements, this is the least i care about
some didnt get bans, but i think its still not done, there will probably still come some bans

and the most important stuff that they got reset is made (ofc some are buggy and some are banned even though they did nothing, sometimtes happens, a system is hardly ever broken)

but what i absolutely dislike is (and sorry if i am way to nice to blizzard in the last few weeks, but the people kinda make me to) is the crying
there were major bugs, and every1 was crying shitloads of it (every1 with half a brain should recognize that this was an issue you could not solve within 1 day, this takes major actions that have to be thought threw and then coordinated)
then blizzard fixxed the stuff REALLY GOOD and the second they did that, there were already people crying about some minor bugs and all

the insane whining is what kinda annoys me, actually in some points the wow community (pvp wise) sometimes is VERY awefull in that regards, if we were a bit more constructiv and patient it would result in better solutions, cause right now as a programmer/game designer i wouldnt be able to know that is serious whining and what is just sensles crying

just my 2 cents

Edited by Smir, 22 November 2012 - 12:28 PM.

#7 Bonjourhihi

Bonjourhihi
  • Wèntworth
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 583

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

ofc some are buggy and some are banned even though they did nothing, sometimtes happens, a system is hardly ever broken

Legits teams seems more affected by the banwave/gear reset than exploiters, all the biggest obvious exploiters on EU BGs still have their gear, teams, achievement.
My guess is blizzard didn't took the time to check teams and history, they just randomly banned teams in the ladder, to say "we did our job" remember season 11 reset wave ? same here.
They need to recruit some trust/serious pro arena players at Blizzard to check teams when there is a known mmr abuse going on or at the end of the season to check every teams, because actual GMs are clueless about everything and especially arena.

Blizzard is probably the shittest compagny in the world when it comes to customer service/listening customer sugestions

Edited by Bonjourhihi, 22 November 2012 - 01:28 PM.

#8 Shock1911

Shock1911
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

those achievements are still WORTHLESS as any1 with half a brain will refuse to play with some1 who got their 2.4 / 2.7 achievements in Nov 2012, but still blizzard fucked up big time when trying to fix this , they banned legit teams more than exploiters.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ROFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<