• Curse Sites
Help

Randomly Removed Teams above 2.2 Rating!!!

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 brbweed

brbweed
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1229
  • 3v3: 1339

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

View Postdenkar, on 22 November 2012 - 03:11 AM, said:

got a reply after 27 hrs they restored all my gear and didn't restore my teams or my Total conquest earned for the season, I know recovering teams is unrealistic but has anyone had their total conquest earned restored/not restored?

Same exact thing for me, i´m kinda so relived. I wonder if my my mmr is restored though since grinding a new team with
1500 mmr would be interesting^^

#42 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

Its sort of ironic that their mistake caused exactly what they dont want. Reseting gladiator teams to 1500... going to be fun for those 1500 teams for the next few weeks...

#43 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1910

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

I just find it pretty funny that any time that kind of exploits happens and Blizzard do something about it, they just "randomly reset people" and aparently nobody ever cheated or did anything wrong and just got unjustly punished, when the entire ladders were completly fucked up.

I didn't WT or play with anyone that could had done it, guess what, still have my gear.

@ OP : Armory takes foreeeeeeeeever to update arena teams.

#44 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

View Postamirdaheat, on 21 November 2012 - 12:30 PM, said:

just when you thought blizzard were gonna do something good, they always, and by always i mean FUCKING ALWAYS have to mess it up to do more damage then good. at least half of my friends that played 100% legit got their gear, team and conquest/honor removed for no reason given. back to gw2 i guess?

Here is something you and everyone else on this forum has to realise, I am going to try to explain it as clear as possible but I only have 8 minutes to go.

Blizzard does not track or record your gameplay in ANY way, they have no idea what you are up to and they cannot know if you break any rules unless they catch you in action because of some report against you. When Blizzard say that they will investigate the ladders and reset teams that are being accused to exploiting the MMR, how will they know what team to reset? All GM's aren't even as aware of how MMR and rating works as we are. They are trying to do a good job and that means there is a chance some innocent teams will get hit as well, just like somebody innocent for a crime in real life can be accused of something.

I do not understand all the crying going on in this forums, I play one of the worst classes right now and I can't get any rating but I still have fun playing the game, because that is what it is about! I know atleast 80% of the users on this forums are grown men, grown men don't bitch and whine about the smallest things. Would you go cry in the bathroom or whine to all your co-workers if the gorvernment raised taxes by a few dollars every month, it would affect the poor a little bit but not the rich. It's the same here, the people crying about their lost 2200 team are probably people who think it is actually hard to get 2200 (aka poor people). If you have gotten 2200 every season before why would you be bothered if you got reset once? The season is long anyway.

I know this is not well-written at all because it is early in the morning but I hope you get my point.

Oh, and here is the last thing I wish to add: NOBODY GIVES A FLYING F*CK IF YOU ARE QUITTING WOW! GLAD TO GET RID OF ONE MORE CRYBABY FROM THE GAME!
Posted Image

#45 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

View PostApplejackxD, on 22 November 2012 - 07:10 AM, said:

Here is something you and everyone else on this forum has to realise, I am going to try to explain it as clear as possible but I only have 8 minutes to go.

Blizzard does not track or record your gameplay in ANY way, they have no idea what you are up to and they cannot know if you break any rules unless they catch you in action because of some report against you. When Blizzard say that they will investigate the ladders and reset teams that are being accused to exploiting the MMR, how will they know what team to reset? All GM's aren't even as aware of how MMR and rating works as we are. They are trying to do a good job and that means there is a chance some innocent teams will get hit as well, just like somebody innocent for a crime in real life can be accused of something.

I do not understand all the crying going on in this forums, I play one of the worst classes right now and I can't get any rating but I still have fun playing the game, because that is what it is about! I know atleast 80% of the users on this forums are grown men, grown men don't bitch and whine about the smallest things. Would you go cry in the bathroom or whine to all your co-workers if the gorvernment raised taxes by a few dollars every month, it would affect the poor a little bit but not the rich. It's the same here, the people crying about their lost 2200 team are probably people who think it is actually hard to get 2200 (aka poor people). If you have gotten 2200 every season before why would you be bothered if you got reset once? The season is long anyway.

I know this is not well-written at all because it is early in the morning but I hope you get my point.

Oh, and here is the last thing I wish to add: NOBODY GIVES A FLYING F*CK IF YOU ARE QUITTING WOW! GLAD TO GET RID OF ONE MORE CRYBABY FROM THE GAME!

yo did you just call me poor?
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#46 Bonjourhihi

Bonjourhihi
  • Wèntworth
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 583

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

same for me, gear restored but not for teams/conquest cap earned, i didn't bought the T2, so i need to wait the next season now or sell my account xd

Edited by Bonjourhihi, 22 November 2012 - 09:07 AM.

#47 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:31 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 22 November 2012 - 08:51 AM, said:

yo did you just call me poor?

please save your jokes for another time :(                                                    i did tho
Posted Image

#48 Smygenv

Smygenv
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodhoof
  • Blackout
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2253

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

View PostRegent, on 22 November 2012 - 04:27 AM, said:

Stop saying it was "abusing a bug", Blizzard intended for it to do that much damage. It was imbalanced, but not bugged. Go look at the tooltip before and after the "bug fix" (or so they called it).

Stampede did exactly how much damage the tooltip said it did, and was therefor intented.

Exploiting/wintrading, and fotm'ing are two very different things.

Just got unbanned 25 minutes ago. Apparently, one of the people I had played twos with to cap points a week or two ago went on to wintrade/mmr bug and I got banned for it... So by your logic, you should only ever play arena with people you have known irl for 25 years, just to be sure they don't decide to cheat eventually?

Wrong they never intended for it to do that much damage , from what i remember the blue post said it was bugged and did twice the damage it was supposed to in pvp
Posted Image

#49 sounds

sounds
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/.

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

View PostSmygenv, on 22 November 2012 - 09:36 AM, said:

Wrong they never intended for it to do that much damage , from what i remember the blue post said it was bugged and did twice the damage it was supposed to in pvp

The stampede pets were ignoring resilience or getting like some ridiculous AP buff from the hunter's agility (or both).

#50 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

View PostRegent, on 22 November 2012 - 04:27 AM, said:

Stampede did exactly how much damage the tooltip said it did, and was therefor intented.

Stampede has a hidden "debuff" that reduces the stampede pets damage in PvP, it wasn't working.

It wasn't a nerf, it was a fix.

#51 Smygenv

Smygenv
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodhoof
  • Blackout
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2253

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

View PostMirionx, on 22 November 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:

Stampede has a hidden "debuff" that reduces the stampede pets damage in PvP, it wasn't working.

It wasn't a nerf, it was a fix.

nonono mjeit it was deffo intended ofc it was a nerf why shouldn't hunters be able to kill you instantly, wait i mean why shouldn't his pet be able to global you
Posted Image

#52 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

When they made the ability, it was intended to do that much damage, they wanted to nerf it in PvP but not PvE. Blizzard has said they don't want to split pvp/pve damage in one ability. It was intended, and then later tried to be fixed but they messed up and didn't fix it, then they can just say it was a bug and look good to everyone.

#53 Khra

Khra
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 959

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

LOL no, the stampede bug were only in arena outside stampede did the right damage, it was bugged!

#54 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

View PostRegent, on 22 November 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

When they made the ability, it was intended to do that much damage, they wanted to nerf it in PvP but not PvE. Blizzard has said they don't want to split pvp/pve damage in one ability. It was intended, and then later tried to be fixed but they messed up and didn't fix it, then they can just say it was a bug and look good to everyone.
Posted Image

Working as intented © Regent

Posted Image

Monitor your moderators, MMO-Champion

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HnDYcJjQIQM

#55 oiml

oiml
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 1/2/2/2/0/1

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

Stampede did so little damage in open world and so insane damage in arenas. I always wondered about that, but didn't give it a lot of thought since I didn't play hunter seriously. It was definately a bug.

#56 phishy

phishy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:59 AM

View PostRegent, on 22 November 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

:mellow:

Edited by phishy, 23 November 2012 - 05:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<