Randomly Removed Teams above 2.2 Rating!!!

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2477
  • 3v3: 3080
  • RBG: 2541
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Randomly dq'ing teams, hmm that reminds me of last season. they always try hard but yet they never manage to get it right.

#22 nozzamorph

nozzamorph
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

if some of you are still crying about random bans, i will solve the mistery for you......u didn't have to wintrade or abuse the mmr....if u played with someone that did that in this season , ur getting your mmr reseted aswell.....i know it sounds stupid but that's how it is......so tehnicly u dont need to be wintrader, but if u played with wintraders this season ur banned 3 days / gear removed / mmr reseted ;D

Edited by nozzamorph, 21 November 2012 - 01:12 PM.

#23 amirdaheat

amirdaheat
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2269

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

View Postnozzamorph, on 21 November 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

if some of you are still crying about random bans, i will solve the mistery for you......u didn't have to wintrade or abuse the mmr....if u played with someone that did that in this season , ur getting your mmr reseted aswell.....i know it sounds stupid but that's how it is......so tehnicly u dont need to be wintrader, but if u played with wintraders this season ur banned 3 days / gear removed / mmr reseted ;D

that's fucking horrible
Posted Image

#24 Quixotic

Quixotic
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • LocationGöteborg, Sweden

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

EVERYBODY LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND STAY CALM!
For some people awesomeness is only one step away, for me on the other hand i've already crossed that line with a fucking mile.

#25 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

If you farmed some games vs abusers you aren't a legit team sorry.

#26 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

The right decision in my opinion.

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#27 lilpe

lilpe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/0/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

For the people who hasnt read posts commented earlier. Wow armory is not updated.

Achievements people get last days isnt because a new bug. Its a problem with the achievements on all char that blizzard implemented or something.

Blizzard did not make things worse. Resetting all teams and mmr to 2.2 and removing gear on exploiters is simply just awesome!

Oh i do feel sorry for the guys that didnt use the exploits and got banned! Maybe u played withsomeone who did exploit and u didnt know.

I personally think this is looking very interresting ! A complete reset on ladders would be alot more nice tho :)
http://www.twitch.tv/lilpelilpe streaming arenas on daily basis. Dont forget to click follow
http://www.youtube.com/lilpelilpe just started to fraps arenas

#28 Bamflol

Bamflol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2493
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

To all the people who are banned and 'i dun do anything wrong tho, i'm legit', If you were on the same team as someone who exploited at any point in time, it appears blizzard pooled you into the gear reset group/team deletion. This would hold true to the people who havn't played for the past few weeks, or people who were on a 2s team with someone who also was exploiting on a 3s/5s.

Just making a guess based off of peoples comments.

#29 Qlol

Qlol
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2043

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

View PostBonjourhihi, on 21 November 2012 - 12:03 PM, said:

Stop sucking blizzard in every post you made, they didn't reseted obvious teams, i checked every BGs, real exploiters have their gears and everything. Now all the teams are at 2200,  so all the exploiters are safe.
I called Blizzard, they said i'm not the first one calling because gear got deleted for no reason, they apparently know about the issue and they told me to make a ticket

Every team that I know of that was exploiting was deleted on my server.  Every player that exploited and then disbanded the team still had their gear removed.  The ladders have NOT updated yet but the players' armories have.  Blizzard is doing a great job so far at the very least on Korgath U.S. so be patient, I'm sure those that you've seen that haven't been reset yet will be very soon.

#30 brbweed

brbweed
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1229
  • 3v3: 1339

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Lilpe is correct and i don´t mind if i lose my team or mmr set to fucking -3000 i can grind it up as i have allways done,
but it´s too harsh to lose all gear just coz i might have capped 2´s with some cheating moron. I´ve played my ratings in rbg and
arena full legit allways and this is what i get,,,time to unsub tbh if this sticks after my ticket!!

#31 rageTG

rageTG
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

24hours for me still no ticket response, stripped of all my gear because I was on a 3s with a guy who cheated in 5's (after we had stopped playing 3s already)  I really don't even care if they had taken away my teams and ratings but taking away all gear just makes the game unplayable till next season.

#32 Regent

Regent

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Except my hunter partner got all his gear taken and he didn't even play arena due to the hurricane. He didn't play a single game on his hunter between when the bug was found and it was fixed. He still got banned. I got banned for apparently win trading to get to 1800 (?) even though I had been top 3 3's and 2's team before the bug was found.

The greatest part is that the warrior on the twos team didn't get banned. So, me and the hunter got banned, but the warrior who had played more than half of the games on the twos was fine.

They must have had a problem in their search criteria, or just really randomly decided to punish people.

Blizzard really screwed up, and I hope we get some type of compensation for this bullshit.

#33 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1924
  • 3v3: 2468
  • 5v5: 2282
  • RBG: 1787

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

View PostRegent, on 21 November 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

Except my hunter partner got all his gear taken and he didn't even play arena due to the hurricane. He didn't play a single game on his hunter between when the bug was found and it was fixed. He still got banned. I got banned for apparently win trading to get to 1800 (?) even though I had been top 3 3's and 2's team before the bug was found.

The greatest part is that the warrior on the twos team didn't get banned. So, me and the hunter got banned, but the warrior who had played more than half of the games on the twos was fine.

They must have had a problem in their search criteria, or just really randomly decided to punish people.

Blizzard really screwed up, and I hope we get some type of compensation for this bullshit.

Very understandable, but posting it here does nothing
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#34 sounds

sounds
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostRegent, on 21 November 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

Maybe they just lumped in bug-abusing Stampede with all the exploiters/wintraders.

#35 rageTG

rageTG
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

View Postsounds_, on 21 November 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Maybe they just lumped in bug-abusing Stampede with all the exploiters/wintraders.

I don't think people knew stampede was bugged just thought it was massively overpowered.

#36 Remade

Remade
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/0/2/1/2/.
  • 2v2: 1440
  • RBG: 576

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

You played KFC, got banned like the other exploiters lol

#37 Snipin

Snipin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/0/0/1/1

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

The trolling is fantastic but even though stampede was doing ridiculous damage nobody knew that it was 'bugged' everyone just thought it was overpowered.

With that said, I'm so happy they are resetting everyone to 2200 so teams like that won't get titles they don't deserve... even though this season is quite a joke anyways.

#38 denkar

denkar
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

got a reply after 27 hrs they restored all my gear and didn't restore my teams or my Total conquest earned for the season, I know recovering teams is unrealistic but has anyone had their total conquest earned restored/not restored?

#39 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

Good change imo.  Suck it up and deal with it, be more careful with whom you play with.

Anyone involved with win-traders doesn't deserve a damn thing other than a team/gear/mmr/pts earned reset.

#40 Regent

Regent

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

View PostRemade, on 22 November 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

You played KFC, got banned like the other exploiters lol

View Postsounds_, on 21 November 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Stop saying it was "abusing a bug", Blizzard intended for it to do that much damage. It was imbalanced, but not bugged. Go look at the tooltip before and after the "bug fix" (or so they called it).

Stampede did exactly how much damage the tooltip said it did, and was therefor intented.

Exploiting/wintrading, and fotm'ing are two very different things.

View PostNightmonkey, on 22 November 2012 - 03:37 AM, said:

Good change imo.  Suck it up and deal with it, be more careful with whom you play with.

Anyone involved with win-traders doesn't deserve a damn thing other than a team/gear/mmr/pts earned reset.

Just got unbanned 25 minutes ago. Apparently, one of the people I had played twos with to cap points a week or two ago went on to wintrade/mmr bug and I got banned for it... So by your logic, you should only ever play arena with people you have known irl for 25 years, just to be sure they don't decide to cheat eventually?

Edited by Regent, 22 November 2012 - 04:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<