Help

Reset for no reason?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kyleruss

kyleruss
  • Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

I logged on today to find everything reset I knew this is about the exploiting but we legitimately earned our rating and didn't even have a high mmr/team right. Both my other team mates had their characters untouched and were still in the team yet i recieved a 72 hr ban character stripped and team removed

Anyone else have this happen? D:

#2 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2342
  • LocationStraya Cunt

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

Exploiter scum.
I'm the man.

#3 kyleruss

kyleruss
  • Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

to clarify we did not use the exploit nor encounter people using the exploit

#4 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1816
  • 3v3: 2053
  • 5v5: 2162
  • RBG: 576

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

Call blizzard and see Wat can be done.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#5 trumpcards

trumpcards
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 768

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

I got a ban too and at first i was pretty surprised/shocked since i didn't exploit, then i looked at my druid's armory and saw that no gear was deleted and the team is still there.  Anyway i freaked out regardless.

Took me another few hours to realize that it was actually my alt that got banned.  I have another druid  that's still gearing up and apparently the team he was sitting on magically disappeared (only 1850).  I checked the people who used to be on that team and their gear was deleted.  So I think Blizzard bans anybody that's on an exploiting team regardless of whether if they participated in the act themselves.  This makes sense since if I sit on an exploit team (even if I didn't know) then I would look guilty no matter what.

Sending a ticket in to appeal for the 72 hour ban! ^_^ You should check your alts and see if any of the teams got deleted.  The ban's probably specific to that toon.

#6 kyleruss

kyleruss
  • Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

nope the teams are deffinitly gone D: Will calling blizz do anything since they claim not to handle those things over the phone?

#7 kyleruss

kyleruss
  • Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

to clarify the 3s team is still there but only I took the punishment the other 2 partners still have the team @ 2200 and their characters are fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<