Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Arena Exploitation and Win-Trading Blizzard Update


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Johnno

Johnno
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Dath'Remar
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 5
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/0/2/2/2

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

View PostNukaazul, on 21 November 2012 - 08:57 PM, said:

Way to make assumptions. Our tickets are 4 days too.
Kind of stupid that the average wait time would be after the bans finished...

#22 rageTG

rageTG

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

Really irritating that many EU people have already gotten their gear back and unbanned after just a few hours of it occuring while in the US me and some people I know have been waiting 27 hours now.

#23 driverdk

driverdk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 2
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2216

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

got my account restored after 25 hours of wait. gj blizz

#24 Johnno

Johnno
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Dath'Remar
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 5
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/0/2/2/2

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

My account was just restored 30minutes ago.

#25 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1600
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:22 AM

I just got mine restored after about 24 hours. I was kind of expecting some sort of apology besides, "after reviewing the case we have found cause to restore..."

w/e, problem solved.

#26 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 2947
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:06 AM

View PostRegent, on 22 November 2012 - 04:22 AM, said:

I just got mine restored after about 24 hours. I was kind of expecting some sort of apology besides, "after reviewing the case we have found cause to restore..."

w/e, problem solved.


fuck.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix


http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#27 Johnno

Johnno
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Dath'Remar
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 5
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/0/2/2/2

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:11 AM

Their response was a load of crap imo.


Greetings,

After a thorough review of the circumstances, we have found reasonable cause to reverse the penalties that were applied to your account. Your account and characters are available for play again, and any items or currencies that were removed from them have been restored. Removed achievements will be restored to your characters following a short processing delay. Any rating that was removed is unrecoverable.

Please remember that Blizzard Entertainment is committed to maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment in all of our games, and any violations of our Terms of Use may result in further account penalties.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment

#28 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members
  • Posts: 1239

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:24 AM

rofl,

$15 > u
u = $15
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#29 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1600
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

They should have at least made a new copy-pasta for people wrongly banned. Its adding insult to injury to tell people wrongly banned to be careful "next time".

I'll be sure to be careful of you Blizzard...

#30 Overplayx

Overplayx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 8
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 2244

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

good now, blizzard just restore my account, i made 2 tickets got 2 different answers from 2 different GM, first one that saying he is not gonna restore my account , but the second gm is pretty g, he is clearly not blind as the first GM, he just restore my account.

#31 jacywins

jacywins
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 4
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

View PostJohnno, on 22 November 2012 - 05:11 AM, said:

Their response was a load of crap imo.


Greetings,

After a thorough review of the circumstances, we have found reasonable cause to reverse the penalties that were applied to your account. Your account and characters are available for play again, and any items or currencies that were removed from them have been restored. Removed achievements will be restored to your characters following a short processing delay. Any rating that was removed is unrecoverable.

Please remember that Blizzard Entertainment is committed to maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment in all of our games, and any violations of our Terms of Use may result in further account penalties.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment

Still cant log in after 6 hours ~

#32 Overplayx

Overplayx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 8
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 2244

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:43 AM

View Postjacywins, on 22 November 2012 - 09:35 AM, said:

Still cant log in after 6 hours ~

just got account restored lmao what a happy day after 1 day ban

#33 gløckz

gløckz
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 5
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2207
  • 3v3: 2806
  • 5v5: 2453
  • RBG: 2122

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

he need definitly ban

#34 Peqqz

Peqqz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Arthas
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 12
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2412

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

Good Change.

The players who deserves their rating will fight it back.

#35 Axar81

Axar81
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 23
  • Talents: Protection 2/1/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2108

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Maybe abit offtopic, cant find any post directly about it, but are u ppl aware (including Blizzard) that ppl who abused mmr system, and got their 2.4 - 2.7 achievements erased, got them back, just when they create or join a 3s or 5s team (depends in wich bracket they got their achivements) ?

#36 Ngzlife

Ngzlife
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 47
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/1/0/0/.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

View PostAxar81, on 29 November 2012 - 08:45 PM, said:

Maybe abit offtopic, cant find any post directly about it, but are u ppl aware (including Blizzard) that ppl who abused mmr system, and got their 2.4 - 2.7 achievements erased, got them back, just when they create or join a 3s or 5s team (depends in wich bracket they got their achivements) ?

u jelly?

#37 Axar81

Axar81
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 23
  • Talents: Protection 2/1/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2108

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

View PostNgzlife, on 29 November 2012 - 09:07 PM, said:

u jelly?

Yea pretty much, isnt it obvious :P .




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<