Flisto
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/0/1/0/2

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

Hi Guys.

I’m new posting but I’ve been reading you all quite a lot ago. I’m a Rogue because I consider myself a Ninja in all possible ways.

I like Ganking, screwing guys in Battlegrounds and PVP world but I have one main problem, I have never played on a team before. The reason for that are several and I´ll not bother you with that.

Despite the fact that I had played Rogue for like 4 years, I know I have lots to learn and I would like to start from zero with guys like you who have the skill and knowledge.

I´ll start playing in battlegrounds with another fellow rogue to of course farming Honor and improve our gear from there. My concerns are.

Is it Combat spect viable for such environment like Battlegrounds? (I have my own answer for that I just would like to give a space for comments)

How would you think two well-trained Rouges could do in a 2 v 2 Arenas? (I’m a bit confused at the moment but I think I don´t have all the answer’s)

I and my fellow Rouge have a conviction, if we fight like one and train a lot we should be able to beat any combination.

I have plenty of question I´ll just start with this ones, let´s see how this post grows from your comments or its totally ignored and or trolled.

Bets Regards, Flisto.

#2 Flisto

Flisto
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/0/1/0/2

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

Ok probably most of you already know this but I would like to point out anyways, When I first come here I had the impression that all the players reading this website should have a clear understanding of all the mechanics, well today I´m not really sure about this because I play Alliance and most of Alliance rouges sucks really bad at least on my Realm. I would like to promote conversation like these so Battleground experience finally are more, “rewarding”, it’s really frustrating doing PVP when you are alone.

I’ve been playing Combat all this week on Battlegrounds, and I found something interesting. Despite my crappy gear and the one of my random targets, I'm able to print tremendous amount of damage to those poor bastards, it is really huge, but be aware, after the use of Adrenaline Rush, Killing Spree and Shadow Blades, you will be a Dummy if you don´t know how to manage the incoming damage, there is a guide here teaching How PVPPower And Resilience works, Read it, it´s really important.

Right now I have only 50,36% Damage Reduction is not much but you can see the difference if you have that 10,36% extra.
I still can´t see a difference with the use of PVP Power like that guide I pointed says it is quite complicate to understand how really this works, but I´m sure is valuable.

Ganking around While doing Dailies I found a Warrior, if you are a Rogue like me with not too much exp, walk away, you will be raped, really you will “gargle mayonnaise” they hit really hard, make sure you Know your enemy.

Has a Combat Rouge you will need every pice of damage reduction you can have, make sure to set your kills, or reroll you will find yourself in a limbo of frustration, be patience, take some time to analyses what are you doing and what you opponent can do to counter you, I´m serious.

Thanks for reading, Regards,   Flisto "The Las of The Mearas"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<