What Was The Best And Worst Arena Season?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 meshu

meshu
  • Djliquidnb
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2582

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

This is clearly the worst and most unbalanced season. Game looks horrible.

View PostAcerMVP, on 06 August 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

You're a RBG hero, you have no say in Arenas. You only say this because you can kill some one with one button in RBG's and not be killed, sorry buddy, but RBGS =/= Arenas.
Please review signature rules: http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#22 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

View PostSterling, on 27 November 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

In the heat of the moment I imagine many players will say S12. But let's not forget how bad S5 was:
  • RDruids, Disc and Warriors were absolutely not viable at all. If I remember correctly, only ~10 or so warriors got a glad title. All good RDruids went feral and I don't even remember what priests did (reroll?).
  • DKs were invincible and occupied over 50% of the top 100 teams across the board.
  • Hunters were a close 2nd, and had ranged mace stun.
  • HPals were pretty much the only viable healing class, besides maybe rshams.
  • Ring of Valor was bugged so hard, you'd often have hunters makin' it rain on you before the game even starts and nothing was done about it for like a month.
At least in S12, every class can be somewhat viable. Rogues are probably in the worst spot.

AFAIK, nobody was getting fucking oneshotted in S5. I don't care what is going on, or how balance presents itself, the only major general difference between S5 and S12 (nature of balance is exactly the same, most classes suck but are partially viable, a few classes dominate the ladders), is that people are legitimately getting oneshotted, often by one move. ONE MOVE. Huge amounts of CC in this game nowadays, like I've never seen before.

And the worst part is, it's never been easy to do this kind of damage and to CC since everything is instant. Fucking ridiculous.
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

View PostNameswapro, on 18 November 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

#23 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335
  • RBG: 192

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:09 AM

View PostBitinghard, on 20 November 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

s10 best s12 worst

Playing since S7, S10 was best outside the MMR shenanigans (wich wasn't a big detriment to the fun factor, at least for me). I also had a lot of fun in S9 despite the imbalances.

S12 is dogshit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<