#41 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:27 AM

Just because it's a democracy does not mean it's somehow more deserving of existence or support than other countries. And none of the islamic countries are jihadist or annhilistic. Some of their citizens may be, but the countries are not. It's hard to comprehend since the majority of us are secular here, but consider it from Palestines point of view. Israel is residing upon what they consider to be sacred land that they were just given. I understand your response will be "but religion is stupid." It doesn't really change the fact that they believe it, and have every right to believe it.

Israel's not the nicest country, either. Remember in 2009? Palestine was talking about having some kind of peace talks with Israel, we sent Biden to sort of oversee it? While Biden was on his way over, Israel announced plans to build on the West Bank, the only land that Palestine is even interested in.
Posted Image

#42 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

View PostLowDeeps, on 20 November 2012 - 06:40 AM, said:

Not to oversimplify a complicated issue, but...

If any country was launching 500+ missiles in to a city in the USA --I think it's pretty clear we'd respond by reinstating scorched earth policy.  I am not saying it's "right", but we wouldn't even blink.

Israel is well armed, and fully capable of resolving their issues militarily without the aid of it's allies. I am not an advocate of war, but I am shocked at Israel's reluctance to wage it.
That goes along with being educated, they aren't stupid.  Without the support of the west they would be in a very shitty situation, regardless of whether or not they would come out on top.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#43 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:32 AM

View PostDias, on 20 November 2012 - 04:04 AM, said:

who fucking cares honestly

You realize that if this keeps going on for long enough and escalates enough it could be the catalyst for a World War III, right? In other words, a large scale nuclear war with religious ideals and intent driving it?

View Poststcolbert, on 20 November 2012 - 05:29 AM, said:

I don't imagine how anyone could call a Jewish state secular...

Israel's government is not strictly bound by Jewish tradition and guidelines, whereas many of the Islamic states' governments are.

Their culture is also much more modern and secular than many of those islamic nations. Most of the secular people in those countries fled to the U.S.
Posted Image

#44 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

View Poststcolbert, on 20 November 2012 - 07:28 AM, said:

That goes along with being educated, they aren't stupid.  Without the support of the west they would be in a very shitty situation, regardless of whether or not they would come out on top.

Basically this. Israel is literally surrounded by countries that wish it didn't exist. Probably because it shouldn't have existed in the first place, but now it does. Their neighbors all want the entire country obliterated. If they go to war, they can't possibly fight off everyone on all sides. Right now Palestine is the only country actively trading missile strikes with them, and it's easier to accept those casualties and fight a longass war with them, than to fight an all-out war with the region.
Posted Image

#45 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:42 AM

View PostKelustu, on 20 November 2012 - 07:32 AM, said:

Israel's government is not strictly bound by Jewish tradition and guidelines, whereas many of the Islamic states' governments are.

I'll agree to that extent, but their flag has the fucking star of david on it, along with some state practices that would be viewed as theocratic.  Anyone who flaunts the idea of Israel being secular is just looking for an argument, the line is so grey in that department.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#46 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

The US doesn't need to be a part of any more wars with the economic crisis it faces itself and it's pure arrogance to assert itself around the world.  It's fucking annoying, it sucks, and the military budget should be cut a certain amount (no, I don't have a precise % for this) and redistributed to areas that are clearly lacking in this country.  War like people if I've ever seen it.

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#47 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Protection
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

I have to side with palestine here. I mean isreal is acting like that retarded kid with a big brother 5 years older saying he will beat up anyone who touches his brother. Isreal then goes around doing whatever the fuck he wants knowing he will always have his big brother(s) there to protect him.

I mean wtf would happen if hamas decided to assasinate isreal's president, nobody would say "ohh its ok he terrorized loads of muslims and bombed shitloads of people during his command" they would say "THIS IS TERRORISM, KILL ALL MUSLIMS BLAH BLAH BLAH"

well, why isnt that being said about isreal right now??

Posted Image

#48 yourmomrofl

yourmomrofl
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

View PostBuglamp, on 20 November 2012 - 04:23 AM, said:

a slightly less retarded culture - less misogynistic for sure

Even if there is an actual difference in Isreal's favour, both cultures are extremely misogynistic, I wouldn't judge whom to side with based on that

View PostZenneroth, on 03 March 2011 - 07:42 PM, said:

Alright, so I've started experimenting with alcohol (only 20 so I can't go out to bars yet) and last weekend my brother and I were chillin out, watching netflix, and I started drinking at around 10 in the morning. I get tipsy and keep around that level till about 6 PM, then after the buzz wore off I felt like shit. It wasn't necisarily a headache, the best I can describe it is how you feel when you are really fucking tired but not sleepy. Anyway I tried to get feeling better by drinking water but I didn't feel any better until I woke up the next morning.

#49 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

i hope they all kill themselves

#50 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

View PostKakio, on 20 November 2012 - 12:06 PM, said:

I have to side with palestine here. I mean isreal is acting like that retarded kid with a big brother 5 years older saying he will beat up anyone who touches his brother. Isreal then goes around doing whatever the fuck he wants knowing he will always have his big brother(s) there to protect him.

I mean wtf would happen if hamas decided to assasinate isreal's president, nobody would say "ohh its ok he terrorized loads of muslims and bombed shitloads of people during his command" they would say "THIS IS TERRORISM, KILL ALL MUSLIMS BLAH BLAH BLAH"

well, why isnt that being said about isreal right now??

Netanyahu isn't the head of a terrorist organisation.
Posted Image

#51 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Although, when he orders Gaza to be bombed he is certainly bolstering his chances of re election
Posted Image

#52 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

View PostKelustu, on 20 November 2012 - 07:27 AM, said:

Just because it's a democracy does not mean it's somehow more deserving of existence or support than other countries. And none of the islamic countries are jihadist or annhilistic. Some of their citizens may be, but the countries are not. It's hard to comprehend since the majority of us are secular here, but consider it from Palestines point of view. Israel is residing upon what they consider to be sacred land that they were just given. I understand your response will be "but religion is stupid." It doesn't really change the fact that they believe it, and have every right to believe it.

Israel's not the nicest country, either. Remember in 2009? Palestine was talking about having some kind of peace talks with Israel, we sent Biden to sort of oversee it? While Biden was on his way over, Israel announced plans to build on the West Bank, the only land that Palestine is even interested in.

IMO, if enough of the citizens are, and the "government" such as it is can't really control them(and/or doesn't actively discourage such ideas), then yeah the country is. Organizations that definitely do want the annihilation of Israel easily take refuge in such places, operate unhindered, and, unfortunately for the citizens, use them as cover so they can whine about civ casualties while hiding amongst them.

I think that's the state of things currently.

#53 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationEngland

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

View PostBitinghard, on 20 November 2012 - 02:15 PM, said:

the US goverment is full of jews, thats why US is helping Isreal obviously. jews jews jews and jews the cancer of this planet.

this

good comprehension
that's all we'll have when the world is through

#54 Envenom.

Envenom.
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

ww3 inc

#55 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

when his government under his orders are ordering people killed and the spread of terror through violence then im pretty sure he is the head of a terrorist organization.

Im just saying that Isreal is doing as much terrorist action as hamas and the middle east are doing, they are just getting away with it and getting a pat on the back which is fucking retarded. I mean loads of people in america consider most of the US to be terrorists. That doesnt give them the right to start bombing fucking houses to kill high ranking people in the US army.

Posted Image

#56 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

It isn't an act of terror to assassinate the leader of a terrorist organisation.
Posted Image

#57 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

View PostBloodriot, on 20 November 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

It isn't an act of terror to assassinate the leader of a terrorist organisation.
are you really this blinded by your media? its people like you who make me loose faith in democracy cause when i see people like you, know that you will have a vote to decide who will be leading britain i cant help but think that some people shouldnt be allowed to vote.

Do you have ANY idea how many innocents have been killed by isreal? They just killed 17 innocent people and demolished an entire buidling cause they thought some dude "might" be there tho in the aftermath it is unclear if he was even in the same city, let alone remotly close to the incident. So they pretty much randomly killed 17 people for no reason whatsoever. They have killed thousands of people with no reason what so ever. Im not saying hamas are not as much to blame im just saying if hamas are gonna be labeled terrorist so should Isreal.

Posted Image

#58 droolingmoron

droolingmoron
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

nothing's going to change over there now that both parties have showed again that they're not willing to find a consensus. they'll just continue to beat their heads against the wall. maybe one day they'll come to their senses, it might be already too late for that though.
this is/was just a deadly demonstration of power anyways.

Edited by droolingmoron, 20 November 2012 - 04:58 PM.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.

L.W.

#59 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Ugh. Okay, think about this:

Palestinians launch rockets into Israel -> Israel doesn't respond -> Israelis live in perpetual fear of being arbitrarily exploded by Arab hillbillies flinging shrapnel from their back yards.

Palestinians launch rockets into Israel -> Israel responds with a ground assault -> The next day, the internet is flooded with footage of IDF being ambushed, killed, or captured, or of Palestinian civilians being killed in gunfire (because that's what inevitably happens when conflict occurs in an urban slum like Gaza) -> Sentimental cunts like you make overwrought overtures on the internet for the poor, benighted Palestinian Arabs.

Palestinians launch rockets into Israel -> Israel responds with an air campaign -> The next day, the internet is flooded with footage of Gaza being bombed and all that implies -> Sentimental cunts like you make overwrought overtures on the internet for the poor, benighted Palestinian Arabs.

Surely even you can understand that Israel's hands are somewhat tied, given the circumstances. No?
Posted Image

#60 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

but see again your being incredibly biased.

Isreal bombs hamas leader and other civilians who die beside him because isreal feels it is their right to decide who to kill.
Isreal is in the wrong for this
then people in gaza decide to retaliate and shoot rockets in over isreal (99% of them miss and hit nothing but people still die, civilians and innocents)
Gaza and hamas are in the wrong for this
Isreal then decides to go crazy and launch a shit ton of air strikes killings loads of civilians and failing to kill almost any of the people actually responsible.
Isreal are in the wrong for this
People in gaza continue to shoot rockets, getting better at aim and even more civilians die.

ANYONE can see that both isreal and hamas/random dudes in gaza are in the wrong here cause they are mindlessly killing civlians. I am not saying it is only isreal's fault im just saying that the fact that you ONLY blame the arab makes you pretty damn dumb and ignorant. You simply dont have the brains to see the facts. If im sitting in norway and launch a rocket at britain it doesnt mean britain has a right to bomb shit tons of norwegians to "set an example" and "send a clear message."

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<