Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Protection
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

yes but they are still willingly killing civilians. Sure they have done measures to try to reduce the amount of civilians killed but it doesnt change the fact that they are killing civilians and they are doing it knowingly.

are they killing civilians? yes
do they know the civilians are there before they drop the bombs/launch the rockets? yes
are they killing civilians willingly/knowingly? yes

Posted Image

#182 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

View PostKakio, on 22 November 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

they are still willingly killing civilians
the amount of civilians killed
fact that they are killing civilians
they killing civilians
killing civilians willingly/knowingly

good post
Posted Image

#183 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

Kakio: Israel is killing civilians willingly.
Bloodriot: Yes, but it's because Palestine is doing X and Y.
Bloodriot: Yes, Israel wouldn't have to do A and B if Palestine didn't continue doing X and Y.
Bloodriot: I'm not going to go over my points all over again so please adress them if you can.
Posted Image

#184 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

relunia you do realize that the reason im repeting myself is that he isnt understanding my point. Im saying it over and over because him, and you apparantly, cant get it into your skull and odnt seem to get what i mean. Was pretty damn sure everyone understood it then briot comes around:"You aren't proving that Israel willingly kills civilians you dipshit." which is just such a damn retarded thing to say. I dunno how to explain it more simply then what i did above.

Posted Image

#185 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

View PostBloodriot, on 20 November 2012 - 04:58 PM, said:

Ugh. Okay, think about this:

Palestinians launch rockets into Israel -> Israel doesn't respond -> Israelis live in perpetual fear of being arbitrarily exploded by Arab hillbillies flinging shrapnel from their back yards.

Palestinians launch rockets into Israel -> Israel responds with a ground assault -> The next day, the internet is flooded with footage of IDF being ambushed, killed, or captured, or of Palestinian civilians being killed in gunfire (because that's what inevitably happens when conflict occurs in an urban slum like Gaza) -> Sentimental cunts like you make overwrought overtures on the internet for the poor, benighted Palestinian Arabs.

Palestinians launch rockets into Israel -> Israel responds with an air campaign -> The next day, the internet is flooded with footage of Gaza being bombed and all that implies -> Sentimental cunts like you make overwrought overtures on the internet for the poor, benighted Palestinian Arabs.

Surely even you can understand that Israel's hands are somewhat tied, given the circumstances. No?

Posted Image

#186 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

View PostKakio, on 22 November 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

relunia you do realize that the reason im repeting myself is that he isnt understanding my point. Im saying it over and over because him, and you apparantly, cant get it into your skull and odnt seem to get what i mean. Was pretty damn sure everyone understood it then briot comes around:"You aren't proving that Israel willingly kills civilians you dipshit." which is just such a damn retarded thing to say. I dunno how to explain it more simply then what i did above.

your point is that civilians die, you dont explain ur point by spamming it.

how is that not obvious?
Posted Image

#187 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

View PostReliuna, on 22 November 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

Bloodriot: Yes, but it's because Palestine is doing X and Y.
Bloodriot: Yes, Israel wouldn't have to do A and B if Palestine didn't continue doing X and Y.
Bloodriot: I'm not going to go over my points all over again so please adress them if you can.

Holy shit, all of you guys are acting like this whole thing is caused directly by one side only. None of you know what you're talking about. Just stop.
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

View PostNameswapro, on 18 November 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

#188 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

View PostKakio, on 22 November 2012 - 10:28 AM, said:

yes but once again its rocket science level warfare vs stonage. Those rockets dont have guiding systems or anything which is why they are killing so few israelis.  atm tho 90% of the rockets dont go where they are intended and 1/3 are intercepted so its not that bad. If hamas got their hands on better technology things would get a lot more escelated and you would see a lot more israeli deaths. So lets hope they remain 15 years behind in technology for a long time :)
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't even know if that is true or not but non-guided missiles would make the act infinitely worst anyways.  It's basically stating, "we aren't trying to target key/military targets we just want to kill whoever"...terrible and something that Israel, atleast publicly, is not doing.

I don't give a fuck about how ineffective they are, and yes it is still bad (wtf!?!), they are terrorist scum and real pieces of shit...not much more to say on the topic.

View PostKakio, on 22 November 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

yes but they are still willingly killing civilians. Sure they have done measures to try to reduce the amount of civilians killed but it doesnt change the fact that they are killing civilians and they are doing it knowingly.

are they killing civilians? yes
do they know the civilians are there before they drop the bombs/launch the rockets? yes
are they killing civilians willingly/knowingly? yes
Understand that "knowingly" and "willingly" are two different things.

What bloodriot is trying to say is that Israel DOES NOT WANT to kill citizens and tries to avoid this from happening (something that Hamas couldn't give two shits about).  If the citizens refuse to vacate and listen to their instructions ofcourse they know there is a high probability they are going to be killed but their hands are tied... you can only do so much.

Kakio, You have just developed penis cancer.  This cancer will probably spread and cause death, so it's advised you should cut your penis off.  Would you walk around telling everyone you willingly cut your own penis off? or that you reluctantly had to.

Think about that for a moment.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#189 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

once again, hating on israel isnt the same as support hamas. I hate and despise both of them. Hamas more so but Israel as a modernised country should do better and i expect more from them then from some terrorist group who have no standards.

Posted Image

#190 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

View PostKakio, on 23 November 2012 - 02:30 AM, said:

once again, hating on israel isnt the same as support hamas. I hate and despise both of them. Hamas more so but Israel as a modernised country should do better and i expect more from them then from some terrorist group who have no standards.

That has not been your general tone at all in this thread, if it was, I would not be arguing with you.  I think you even mentioned at one point you'd rather stand behind Palestine therefor Hamas rather than Israel in this situation (and don't say Palestine =/= Hamas, if you are willing to use Israel's name rather than the IDF).  Furthermore you just summed up Hamas' rocket barrages as "not that bad".  

Many modernized countries would do much much worst (just look at the US for example).  You'd expect more from them then some terrorist group who have no standards?  Me too, and their standards are far and beyond Hamas' so I don't know what your point is.

Tbh just the change of your tone since the beginning of this thread has made this thread worthwhile.  I believe you are starting to see the bigger picture, even though you still are coming off extremely stubborn. That is something that almost never happens on here.  Agreeing that Hamas is worst than the IDF was my main goal, and it seems we are  on the same page now, so not much more to discuss.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#191 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

i have stated fucking 50 times i dont agree with or support hamas. My point is just that israel are fucking bad aswell and it has been the entire time which is why I find myself repeating myself over and over. I dont agree with hamas or israel however hamas is a terrorist group so im not putting the same standards to them as to israel as a country. Israel is expected to behave a certain way where as im expecting hamas to be murdering scumbag terrorists because that is what they are. Israel however can do better and should do better.

Posted Image

#192 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

View PostKakio, on 23 November 2012 - 03:10 AM, said:

i have stated fucking 50 times i dont agree with or support hamas. My point is just that israel are fucking bad aswell and it has been the entire time which is why I find myself repeating myself over and over. I dont agree with hamas or israel however hamas is a terrorist group so im not putting the same standards to them as to israel as a country. Israel is expected to behave a certain way where as im expecting hamas to be murdering scumbag terrorists because that is what they are. Israel however can do better and should do better.
Reminder... this is how you started off the thread.

No one was saying Israel is completely innocent yet you kept saying "people didn't want to listen or open their eyes"- even though supposedly you were saying the same thing.......hmmmm

View PostKakio, on 20 November 2012 - 12:06 PM, said:

I have to side with palestine here (THAT KINDA SOUNDS LIKE SUPPORT BRO>>>JUST SAYING). I mean isreal is acting like that retarded kid with a big brother 5 years older saying he will beat up anyone who touches his brother. Isreal then goes around doing whatever the fuck he wants knowing he will always have his big brother(s) there to protect him.

I mean wtf would happen if hamas decided to assasinate isreal's president(suggesting Hamas and Israel are the same...lol) nobody would say "ohh its ok he terrorized loads of muslims and bombed shitloads of people during his command" they would say "THIS IS TERRORISM, KILL ALL MUSLIMS BLAH BLAH BLAH"

well, why isnt that being said about isreal right now??

View PostKakio, on 20 November 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

when his government under his orders are ordering people killed and the spread of terror through violence then im pretty sure he is the head of a terrorist organization. (UGHHHHH, once again, saying they are the same)

Im just saying that Isreal is doing as much terrorist action as hamas and the middle east are doing, they are just getting away with it and getting a pat on the back which is fucking retarded. I mean loads of people in america consider most of the US to be terrorists. That doesnt give them the right to start bombing fucking houses to kill high ranking people in the US army.

I'm always right.
Posted Image

#193 Shaylá

Shaylá
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Onyxia
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

Why you people still take Kakio serious is beyond me, he has proven multiple times that he doesn't have a single clue what he's talking about

#194 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

palestine=/=hamas. Some palestinian people support hamas but that does not mean all palestinians or even close to that so thats a pretty important distinction to make. And pretty much the only person ive been disagreeing with throguh out this thread is bloodriot who is the person who keeps saying israel are innocent, that they dont intend to kill civilians and all these other bogus statements.

Posted Image

#195 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

View PostKakio, on 23 November 2012 - 10:36 AM, said:

palestine=/=hamas. Some palestinian people support hamas but that does not mean all palestinians or even close to that so thats a pretty important distinction to make.

Ughhh I already covered this a few posts ago.

View Poststcolbert, on 23 November 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

That has not been your general tone at all in this thread, if it was, I would not be arguing with you.  I think you even mentioned at one point you'd rather stand behind Palestine therefor Hamas rather than Israel in this situation (and don't say Palestine =/= Hamas, if you are willing to use Israel's name rather than the IDF). Furthermore you just summed up Hamas' rocket barrages as "not that bad".  

Many modernized countries would do much much worst (just look at the US for example).  You'd expect more from them then some terrorist group who have no standards?  Me too, and their standards are far and beyond Hamas' so I don't know what your point is.

Tbh just the change of your tone since the beginning of this thread has made this thread worthwhile.  I believe you are starting to see the bigger picture, even though you still are coming off extremely stubborn. That is something that almost never happens on here.  Agreeing that Hamas is worst than the IDF was my main goal, and it seems we are  on the same page now, so not much more to discuss.

Hamas was elected and voted in by the majority of Palestinians the same way the Israeli government was, so no, once again, you are inconsistent, completely bias and hypocritical. I would really just stop if I were you.

And pretty much the only person ive been disagreeing with throguh out this thread is bloodriot who is the person who keeps saying israel are innocent, that they dont intend to kill civilians and all these other bogus statements.
Pretty sure you were talking to more people than just bloodriot, look at your posts... and also bloodriot said nothing of the sort.

I even gave you an analogy and an explanation so you could understand why he took issue with you using the word willingly.  I'll quote again.

View Poststcolbert, on 23 November 2012 - 02:22 AM, said:

Understand that "knowingly" and "willingly" are two different things.

What bloodriot is trying to say is that Israel DOES NOT WANT to kill citizens and tries to avoid this from happening (something that Hamas couldn't give two shits about).  If the citizens refuse to vacate and listen to their instructions ofcourse they know there is a high probability they are going to be killed but their hands are tied... you can only do so much.

Kakio, You have just developed penis cancer.  This cancer will probably spread and cause death, so it's advised you should cut your penis off.  Would you walk around telling everyone you willingly cut your own penis off? or that you reluctantly had to.

Think about that for a moment.

I'm always right.
Posted Image

#196 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

palestine=/=hamas. Some palestinian people support hamas but that does not mean all palestinians or even close to that so thats a pretty important distinction to make. And pretty much the only person ive been disagreeing with throguh out this thread is bloodriot who is the person who keeps saying israel are innocent, that they dont intend to kill civilians and all these other bogus statements.
lol

It's like you literally don't read a single post before you reply
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#197 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

so sweet and so true
Posted Image

#198 Phase92

Phase92
  • Members

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

I'm not sure what Israel would like the Palestinians to do, if they agreed not to fight. What is Israel's ideal outcome?

#199 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

all you dimwitted cunts that are arguing about pointless shit; i hope you develop RSI and arthritis

#200 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

View Postmethodman2, on 23 November 2012 - 03:47 PM, said:

all you dimwitted cunts that are arguing about pointless shit; i hope you develop RSI and arthritis

so sweet and so true
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<