Torn between talents..

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Adversa

Adversa
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1737
  • 3v3: 2315
  • 5v5: 2652
  • RBG: 768

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

So I've been running into problems in 5s with me dieing after running out of cooldowns and my pally cc'd.

I LOVE playing offensive with totemic projection/capacitor. I also like astral shift a lot more than nature's guardian for some reason, the shield wall seems better than a 2nd bmasters to me.

Lately I've been thinking of going Totemic restoration/Guardian because capacitor is so dr'd in 5s.

What are you guys running so far?

I really wish Astral Shift was useable while stunned and maybe had a shorter cooldown.

Posted Image

#2 nawty

nawty
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/0/0/1/2
  • RBG: 768

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

Nature vs Astral is debateable. I just think Nature is better overall but vs certain setups that rely 100% on their burst, like a TSG I don't mind swapping to Astral.

Regarding totemtalent. It depends a little on your setup. I used to love having projection, but traded it a couple of days ago for call of elements since I use windwalk totem. Also a second healing stream + faster tremor is very welcome. Restoration is one I'm not really too sure about. Quick cd on tremor is nice and a half cd on spirit link is also welcome but spirit link is something I'm not really that good at using unless I'm the one being targetted... idk...

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<