• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

View PostDomesauce, on 19 November 2012 - 06:30 AM, said:

It might be bugged but I think it's mostly just that it takes more to do 10% HP, with DoTs especially; about 2x as long as in Cata cause DoTs are so shit

Sounds like a good idea of the reason to this.

#22 Knarox

Knarox
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

It definitely seems like there might be a bug with all CC abilities that are supposed to break when a set amount of damage is dealt to the CC'd person.  I've noticed how for example I've gotten full duration Entangling Roots on people with a full set of bleeds on them.

I think there's a correlation between critting and the CC's breaking properly. My strategy against warriors in duels is basically to put full bleeds up on the opener, root them before bash ends, and proceed to watch them drop to 45%. That is, ironically, only when my DOTs don't crit.

Rip ticks for about 10k non-crit on a geared warrior with the static -25% Damage from Defensive Stance, and it absolutely never breaks Entangling Roots unless it crits (usually for about 20-30k, depending on procs and wheter it's applied with Tiger's Fury or not). When my bleeds do crit, they're not always guaranteed to break the Roots, but atm it certainly seems like it won't break from non-critting DOTs no matter how low you drop.

I'll investigate when I get home.

Edited by Knarox, 20 November 2012 - 08:19 AM.

"Oh yeah, well I've had about enough of morons and half wits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells... and you, you chowder-head yokel, you blithering hayseed. You've had enough of me?"

#23 HorseHack

HorseHack
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/2/2/2/0

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

View PostKoshimo, on 19 November 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

last season i was able to sac fears and they would break after a few seconds as long as my team mate was taking damage, now someone could get globaled while i have sac on them and the fear would never break lol.
^ This! makes me rip hair from my head... Sacing fear guys! jk not breaking and wasting sac.. =D

#24 Numbtoes

Numbtoes
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Feral

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

I remember watching Khuna's video and he said that fear wont break on white damage. Maybe this also applies to dots aswell? It seems to be what everyone is describing in this thread.

#25 zaeya

zaeya
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

Root+fear = stun

#26 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/2/1/0

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

had 6 frozen orb ticks on me while in a blind the other day and it didnt break either, same with warrfear

i think all of this shit is fuked atm
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#27 hotcowz

hotcowz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

View Postfrigidclam, on 19 November 2012 - 06:09 AM, said:

Ring of frost also does not break with dots on you. Fears are worse then ever. Bloodfear need to be a 30 sec CD skilless dumb talent

Noticed this too. Thought it was a glyph or a MOP change. Guess not.

#28 spaceship

spaceship
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2389
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

RoF only breaks on direct damage which should probably be changed. I'm not actually sure if Fear is the same way, but it certainly feels like it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<