• Curse Sites
Help

[Druid] Whats the synergy between Glyph of Blooming and Glyph of Lifebloom?

druid restoration glyphs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shyna

Shyna
  • Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:32 AM

As the title says, I was looking over some of the top resto druids, and most seem to be using Glyph of Blooming together with Glyph of Lifebloom. Im really curious as to why, because I thought the point of blooming was to let your lifebloom expire (to get the big heal) , while the lifebloom one focuses more on the HoT part (since it keeps stacks when you switch to new target, which means more often than not your not letting it expire before applying it to someone else?), so I really don't get the synergy.

Also why is noone using Glyph of Regrowth? It makes it 100% crit chance, which guarantee's a life seed proc, so basically it enhances the spells burst heal ability, which it is used for in most situations?

I'd be really grateful if anyone could explain these to me.

#2 trumpcards

trumpcards
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 768

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

Glyph of Lifebloom allows you to switch lifeblooms between targets in 1 global vs 3 globals.  Imagine having to use 3 globals to hot yourself up when a KFC pops avatar/stampede and switches from one to another...

I use Glyph of Blooming only vs teams that I think there will be heavy cc on me and heavy pressure on my team.  Having the lifebloom tick for 10 seconds as opposed to 15 and having its bloom component double means that you can sometimes afford to sit in full cc chains without trinketing.  I think most people switch this glyph in and out for other things such as the glyph of fae silence or the glyph of cyclone.

As for glyph of regrowth... regrowth already has an inherent 60% chance to crit... Glyph of Barkskin/Glyph of Lifebloom are almost always must-have glyphs in arena.  The third slot can be used for a variety of glyphs that all seem better than giving an additional 40% crit on an ability that already crits, not to mention that the hot component's also substantial + you can swiftmend off it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<