Envenom.
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni40854446/

fuck!!! what the fuck is happening in the us, apparently the guy was only caught because his mum caught him with all the guns and ammo

attempted copycat killer, gun laws in US bout to get abolished

also patriot act gone mad

http://en.wikipedia....thorization_Act
http://en.wikipedia....iscal_Year_2012

Mother Jones has written that the Act "is the first concrete gesture Congress has made towards turning the homeland into the battlefield," arguing that "codifying indefinite detention on American soil is a very dangerous step."

somewhere in this bill says something along the lines of allowing soldiers to kill anyone, anytime, anywhere for counter terrorism (obv in better terms and with context) but the bill is strange, cant find it online (2lazy lol) even ron paul says it at the beginning of his farewell speech, which is reminiscent of eisenhower's final speech

for some reason the speech by ron paul is being removed from the post, so here is the title: "america is over ron paul" search on youtube.
also:
Spoiler

#2 Kawklee

Kawklee
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

This is why having a concealed and carry license is so important. You never know where these crazies might pop up, there's a growing trend in public shooting sprees. Its ridiculous that someone can protect themselves at nearly every juncture of their life except at schools  and universities. Especially so, considering that these are the most common targets for the acts to be committed at.

Do yourself a favor and buy a gun today, and get your CC license today

#3 Reedzlol

Reedzlol
  • Reedz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Windrunner
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2387

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

twilight is a shit movie anyway

#4 Envenom.

Envenom.
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Killing himself won't get the celebrity status these psychos are looking for. Maybe the media shouldn't glorify these psychopaths to the point of giving them far more of a legacy than the victims.
from fb post on story

#5 backmaskw

backmaskw
  • Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

View PostEnvenom., on 17 November 2012 - 08:15 PM, said:

gun laws in US bout to get abolished

GG no freedom, US is the next North Korea/Iran

#6 backmaskw

backmaskw
  • Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

View PostKawklee, on 17 November 2012 - 08:48 PM, said:

This is why having a concealed and carry license is so important. You never know where these crazies might pop up, there's a growing trend in public shooting sprees. Its ridiculous that someone can protect themselves at nearly every juncture of their life except at schools  and universities. Especially so, considering that these are the most common targets for the acts to be committed at.

Do yourself a favor and buy a gun today, and get your CC license today

carry license? ROfl, no freedom gg. North Korea.

#7 backmaskw

backmaskw
  • Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

aa a

#8 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

I, for one, need an assault rifle to defend my land.
Posted Image

#9 chaplain

chaplain
  • Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

WHAT IS FREEDOM WORTH IF I CAN'T CARRY A FULL AUTO M249 AROUND WITH ME IN PUBLIC?

#10 Envenom.

Envenom.
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

View Postchaplain, on 18 November 2012 - 10:44 AM, said:

WHAT IS FREEDOM WORTH IF I CAN'T CARRY A FULL AUTO M249 AROUND WITH ME IN PUBLIC?

#11 yourmomrofl

yourmomrofl
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

Why every time mass shooting happens someobdy comes up suggesting more liberal gun rights as the right solution?

View PostZenneroth, on 03 March 2011 - 07:42 PM, said:

Alright, so I've started experimenting with alcohol (only 20 so I can't go out to bars yet) and last weekend my brother and I were chillin out, watching netflix, and I started drinking at around 10 in the morning. I get tipsy and keep around that level till about 6 PM, then after the buzz wore off I felt like shit. It wasn't necisarily a headache, the best I can describe it is how you feel when you are really fucking tired but not sleepy. Anyway I tried to get feeling better by drinking water but I didn't feel any better until I woke up the next morning.

#12 Nejim_Beshraavi

Nejim_Beshraavi
  • Members
  • LocationBetelgeuse

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

View Postyourmomrofl, on 20 November 2012 - 01:42 PM, said:

Why every time mass shooting happens someobdy comes up suggesting more liberal gun rights as the right solution?

Us
Posted Image

#13 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Why anyone thinks gun laws have an effect on people like this is what's bewildering

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#14 yourmomrofl

yourmomrofl
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

It's not that I believe more strict gun laws would keep people like this from commiting crimes; it's that more liberal gun laws won't help stopping it in anyway.

View PostZenneroth, on 03 March 2011 - 07:42 PM, said:

Alright, so I've started experimenting with alcohol (only 20 so I can't go out to bars yet) and last weekend my brother and I were chillin out, watching netflix, and I started drinking at around 10 in the morning. I get tipsy and keep around that level till about 6 PM, then after the buzz wore off I felt like shit. It wasn't necisarily a headache, the best I can describe it is how you feel when you are really fucking tired but not sleepy. Anyway I tried to get feeling better by drinking water but I didn't feel any better until I woke up the next morning.

#15 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

It was a general comment not directed @ anyone

bk said:

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

#16 Shaylá

Shaylá
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Onyxia
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

Why do people insist on making the same unfunny ironic comments whenever a thread like this pops up?

Spoiler

#17 Shaylá

Shaylá
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Onyxia
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Why anyone thinks gun laws have an effect on people like this is what's bewildering

B-but they do..

If you compare the USA to a european country, say, Germany. It's incredibly hard to get access to a gun, unless you buy it illegally, which still isn't that easy, but I guess it's doable. Here, literally every shooting I can think of was executed by a teenager stealing weapons from either the father or other relatives. I might add that this is not an easy task either since there are laws on how you have to keep your firearms out of reach. The fact that you can buy rifles almost anywhere in the US makes it so much easier for teens like the one mentioned in the OP to get their hands on them. I don't know anything about this case in particular so I won't comment on it. If you consider the fact that, if gun laws weren't as loose as they are, people most likely wouldn't even think about starting a shooting, because the execution would seem nearly impossible if your, for example, make a personality-check a requirement for owning semi-automatic or automatic rifles.

Thinking about it, Germany was a terrible example because we had lots of shootings the past ten years. But you get the idea.

#18 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

People are going to get what they want regardless of law and thinking extremists having to deal with breaking a law to break a law and have it have some effect just isn't the case

bk said:

Insight said:

#19 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

You act like someone doing a school shooting, movie theater shooting or any other premeditated murder is going to be like "Well shit.  I mean, I was gonna commit murder on several people but now that I have to break TWO laws, I'm just gonna forego the whole thing.  I don't wanna be a bad person or anything. Murder is one thing, but procuring a weapon illegally?  Well fuck me; I'm just not that kind of guy.  Sure I'll kill some people but you can go fuck yourself if you think I'm gonna STEAL a gun.  What do you take me for, a criminal?"

bk said:

Insight said:

#20 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

Its not that strict gun laws act as a deterrent, it just makes acquiring a gun far more difficult.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<