Help

MLD 3v3 Lock looking for tips

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Riruka

Riruka
  • Members

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

I am new to 3v3's and really demo, but with my teams last few games I saw some potential. I would like some tips just as the name of the topic says. Also what are the thoughts on 75 and 90 talents?  I am currently using  [Grimoire of Sacrifice] and  [Mannoroth's Fury].

#2 Afrozombie

Afrozombie
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2021
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

Coincide fears when mage ring is down. Poly into a fear, then cloned and bear bashed into another poly fear chain.
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
~Alexander the Great

#3 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

If you're not demo, spec it.
Posted Image

• Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

demo demo demo demo and 5000imps

#5 NiNLeX

NiNLeX
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/0/0

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

Demo is really about insane aoe burst during meta so save your energy until you can combine your burst with mages deep -> bomb. You should try get as much energy as possible within shortest amount of time, so put corruption on all targets (pets included) and use hand of gul'dan of cd, preferably on a target that is not receiving dispels in next 5 secs, because you get extra fury from its dot. Then cast hellfire when you don't need to worry about breaking polys (or any other cc).

When you are ready to burst, make sure you have both of your hands of gul'dan ready, because that ability will transform into your "omfg I just killed their team"-nuke. For the rest you spam touch of chaos and put doom on target(s).

Only thing to use fury outiside of burst is to apply your aura of enfeeblement, because this will really cripple enemy team.

#6 NiNLeX

NiNLeX
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/0/0

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

And about those talents, mannoroth's fury is a must, then it's a choice between GoSC and GoSP. Go with GoSP if you wish to have better sustained damage (25% mortal strike is very nice) and if you don't play with a warrior. If you wish to have more burst or play with warrior, go with GoSC. Keep pet up until you start bursting, sac it and after your meta ends, resummon it (you have one instant summon every 2 mins), because it will help you generate demonic fury faster and it boosts your dmg outside of cooldowns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<