• Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 1572

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

Hi again,

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to use Spectral Guise effectively in arenas.  It works pretty well for openers or when I'm not getting targeted, but in many situations (bleed effects, purify is on CD, shield is down, randomly for no good reason, etc) when I try to us SG to avoid a cyclone or similar, I've taken three hits before the cast ends and I get cloned anyways.  Should I plan on relying on phantasm and shadowmeld in these situations, or is there anything else I should be doing?  Also does anyone use a purify-self -> SG macro regularly or is it not worth it?

Also to everyone else who has had their disc dreams shattered this season and went holy -- how much spirit are you aiming for and why?  I've seen all sorts of things from 4.5k to 8.4k.  Also it seems like I'm the only person using the spirit darkmoon trinket even though it seems like a lot of effective spirit -- is the resil loss just too big or what?

Thanks for any help you can provide, and any other suggestions about hpriesting would be very welcome.  Cheers

-A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<