sikemu
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Frostwolf
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 192

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

Hello everyone, I am currently looking to get a good pool of players who are looking to grind RBGS on alts or mains or whatever you want.

If you have any alts that you can play competently  or you want to grind some RBG rating on your main, add me in game @ MattSwagMaxima#1739.

I will be posting up realid Broadcasts about RBG groups whenever I get the chance trying to grind some rating on my FC warrior and warlock alts.

All I require from you is some form of achievements or some proof of experience and or skill, and an ability to listen to a target call and focus properly.

Add me in game if you are interested. Peace.

#2 sikemu

sikemu
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Frostwolf
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 192

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

Bump, got a couple more people added but still looking for more, to clarify... This group will not be to cap points each week, it will be to get a decently high RBG rating and get a ridiculous point cap on our alts.

#3 Nekrolyte

Nekrolyte
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

I am down for rbgs. Fully geared atm for shadow but I only have like 300 rating. Nekrolyte#1809 is my battletag. Leave me a message of who you are or I won't accept
Add me on steam for some dota 2 action under "Nekrolyte"  Make sure you leave me a comment of who you are.  Or just pm me here and I'll add you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<