• US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335
  • RBG: 192

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

They achieved "balance" or at least pretty much as close as you're going to get in an MMO, every expansions. S3, S7/S8 without retarded trinkets and skillmourne and S10 were all decently balanced, but then a new xpack hit and they add more interupts, more instants, more retarded shit nobody asked for (Stampede anyone?) and they need an entire year to clean up the mess again so we can have one decently playable season every 2 years.

Edited by GrieverZ, 17 November 2012 - 07:23 PM.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

True Story
Played 5v5 in s7 on defias brotherhood with xantros illu mithax and aldon.

me: "ok lets switch to the priest, ready?"
xantros: "i kill pala"
everyone: "what?"

and then i look at gladius and enemy paladin is dead Posted Image
he also claimed that mexico is in europe :/

#43 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

View PostHyuru, on 15 November 2012 - 12:28 PM, said:

PvE

1400 rated developers

im not saying its easy to balance all the variables, but i am confident i (pretty much anyone who actually plays) could have done a lot better than the current devs for a lot less money and in a lot smaller timeframe
Posted Image
Timeless guide to warrior : http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#44 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

View PostGrieverZ, on 17 November 2012 - 05:03 PM, said:

They achieved "balance" or at least pretty much as close as you're going to get in an MMO, every expansions, S3, S7/S8 without retarded trinkets and skillmourne, S10 were all decently balanced. But then new xpack hit and they add more interupts, more instants, more retarded shit nobody asked for (Stampede anyone?) and they need an entire year to clean up the mess again so we can have one decently playable season every 2 years.

they didn't achieve balance in any of the seasons you mentioned (except s10 where i didnt play, but i have serious doubts it was balanced)

end of wotlk if you were not running a wizard cleave you were in severe disadvantage  and if you didnt run a resto druid ( or rmp) in tbc you were in a severe disadvantage again
Posted Image
Timeless guide to warrior : http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#45 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335
  • RBG: 192

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

View PostPowerslave, on 17 November 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

they didn't achieve balance in any of the seasons you mentioned (except s10 where i didnt play, but i have serious doubts it was balanced)

end of wotlk if you were not running a wizard cleave you were in severe disadvantage  and if you didnt run a resto druid ( or rmp) in tbc you were in a severe disadvantage again

I was around during those seasons, i know it wasn't perfect but like i said, it was pretty much as close to be balanced as it can be in a game with so many variables as an MMO. Most of the time what broke those seasons was PvE gear (Locks BT Trinket in S3, ARP gear/trinkets in S7, ICC/Halion Trinkets and Skillmourne in S8, Legendary FL Staff in S10 etc.) Yet those balance issues were a lot less gamebreaking than what we've known at the begining of xpacks so far.

#46 Bonjourhihi

Bonjourhihi
  • W√®ntworth
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 583

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

I guess Blizzard are just busy with other things, other games and other project, so don't even think that they will spend time to balance pvp for 2-3% of players saying that the game isn't balanced.
WoW is a totally secondhand game for them since cata release, they don't read forums, players sugestion, AJ or whatever.

Edited by Bonjourhihi, 17 November 2012 - 08:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<