Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

New totem changes


  • Please log in to reply
306 replies to this topic

#261 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 151
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

View Postkhuna, on 26 November 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:


Pallys are shit
Shamans will be too if they play without a SP

Druids can Displacer Beast while blanketed ( which is the best cooldown by far if used properly ), Barskin

IF priests get buffed, they can ps while stunned, or even vanish ( i heard its gonna get nerfed tho not sure ) and fear while locked out

People that are shit at this game should think twice before posting too

Lol trashtalkin other ppl with different ideas always fix problems ...
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#262 mackazar

mackazar
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 557
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1888
  • 3v3: 2381
  • 5v5: 2409
  • RBG: 384

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

View Postkhuna, on 26 November 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

Shut up



Pallys are shit
Shamans will be too if they play without a SP

Druids can Displacer Beast while blanketed ( which is the best cooldown by far if used properly ), Barskin

IF priests get buffed, they can ps while stunned, or even vanish ( i heard its gonna get nerfed tho not sure ) and fear while locked out

Quote

People that are shit at this game should think twice before posting too

Pallys are not shit lmfao and no shamans won't be holy shit stop crying! YOU DONT EVEN PLAY A SHAMAN! Displacer while silenced is OP and the priest vanish breaks with a dot tick or aoe instantly. Priests fearing while locked out?? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED ITS A DIFFERENT SCHOOL OF MAGIC IDIOT. Stop whining so much you are really fucking annoying and your points are so bad.

#263 Aozlol

Aozlol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blade's Edge
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 20
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 1957

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:19 PM

I think there's a lot of good points made in this thread. I've only seen Talbadar mention anything about Nature's Guardian though. I think maybe giving Nature's guardian the same effect as Battlemaster (Basically meaning, you keep the hp after the duration expires) could possibly be a solution to helping out all specs.

#264 S!nturvy

S!nturvy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 22
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/2/./2

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

Posted Image

#265 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 346
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1942

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

View Postmackazar, on 27 November 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

Pallys are not shit lmfao and no shamans won't be holy shit stop crying! YOU DONT EVEN PLAY A SHAMAN! Displacer while silenced is OP and the priest vanish breaks with a dot tick or aoe instantly. Priests fearing while locked out?? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED ITS A DIFFERENT SCHOOL OF MAGIC IDIOT. Stop whining so much you are really fucking annoying and your points are so bad.

After the blanket obviously? i played a lot with/against shamans and i probably understand the game more than you do by reading you.
Doesnt matter if it breaks on dot it can break a cast.
Pallys are shit as fuck, if you loose to a pally by playing sp/mage, rogue/sp or anything other than cleave then you aren't good. (other than enhance warrior pally for RSP MAYBE but still its beatable imo)
Today i was looking at some 3s games ive done and its fun to see that when we swapped to a shaman after 20sc lenght game (he had to trinket the first blind) he went out of the kidney at 30% to link, then he got silenced for 5sc, next patch he won't be able to link and this will be like druid without skin overkill everytime, you must be retarded as fuck to not realise that or every shaman u meet play with a sp.

Quote

Your always so mad?

and your saying displacer beast is better than spirit link totem....? :rolleyes:

Im mad at people saying "trinket and stop crying" and hitting the "post" button because obviously you will force a trinket before swapping?

In some cases its better ye, next patch it will be by far.

Edited by khuna, 27 November 2012 - 07:44 PM.


#266 Fleinflex

Fleinflex
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 84
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 1707
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

View Postkhuna, on 27 November 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

Today i was looking at some 3s games ive done and its fun to see that when we swapped to a shaman after 20sc lenght game (he had to trinket the first blind) he went out of the kidney at 30% to link.

Thats the thing tho, any other healer with a trinket on CD would have died in that 5 sec kidney, not come out of it at 30% like a shaman does. Exept for a paladin with a bubble. Personally I think that this shaman nerf is abit to harsh, but something definetly has to be done, NOW. If not this whole season is ruined for anything but shaman.
Posted Image

#267 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 346
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1942

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

I said it like 5 times already but gonna say it again for you my dear friend,
Druid would have been able to barskin the kidney, or leap/vanish the garrote
Priest would have been able to ps the kidney, or vanish it ( dno if still possible)
Pally would have been able to shield ( even if i don't think its enough )
Shaman will be able to jump when they come out of the kidney

ps: i always agreed something has to be done to shaman compared to other healers too but not that :(

Edited by khuna, 27 November 2012 - 08:25 PM.


#268 Polizei

Polizei
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 844
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

Maybe this patch will bring some of resto shamans partners to actually peel for them. Usually by the time shaman is in trouble (if ever), somebody in the enemy team is already dead.
<poliisi mies kerho>

#269 Fleinflex

Fleinflex
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 84
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 1707
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

Just make shamans able to use  Astral shift while stunned, its either that or Nature's Guardian but thats just a sacrifice they are gonna have to make in that case and let this totem change go through, Astral Shift has a longer CD then lets say barkskin but twice the damage reduction.
Posted Image

#270 moistlol

moistlol
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Moonrunner
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 40
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/0/0

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

i just played some games and got shit on by RMP... i get swapped to with kidney/garrote like every 20 secs and all i can do there is sit there or maybe jump around for like 10 seconds hoping my team can keep me alive somehow. Eventually i just die without being able to use anything. Feels awful to play. Just give me a freaking button to press during stun or silence and I guess I'll be okay. Blizz so full of bad decisions tho.. Been playing this sham since day one and i still neeed 26000+ points to completely gear up!!! Like WTF, how is my fresh 90 hpally ever going to be at least somewhat competitive if it will take me 4 months to catch up to others.... i've never felt this mad at this game before :(


/rant over...

Edited by moistlol, 27 November 2012 - 09:37 PM.


#271 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 1163
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

need a .... :druid:

#272 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 1163
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

hey guys who wants to go play wotlk servers

#273 Krystof1

Krystof1
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 65
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

shamans op they can dispel my blanket silence while its on them

Edited by Krystof1, 27 November 2012 - 09:54 PM.


#274 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 1530
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

View Postkhuna, on 27 November 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

After the blanket obviously? i played a lot with/against shamans and i probably understand the game more than you do by reading you.
Doesnt matter if it breaks on dot it can break a cast.
Pallys are shit as fuck, if you loose to a pally by playing sp/mage, rogue/sp or anything other than cleave then you aren't good. (other than enhance warrior pally for RSP MAYBE but still its beatable imo)
Today i was looking at some 3s games ive done and its fun to see that when we swapped to a shaman after 20sc lenght game (he had to trinket the first blind) he went out of the kidney at 30% to link, then he got silenced for 5sc, next patch he won't be able to link and this will be like druid without skin overkill everytime, you must be retarded as fuck to not realise that or every shaman u meet play with a sp.



Im mad at people saying "trinket and stop crying" and hitting the "post" button because obviously you will force a trinket before swapping?

In some cases its better ye, next patch it will be by far.

Yeh you are right about getting the trinket before switch but im just sick of shammies crying already.

But a druid leap/vanish compared to an oh shit button for anybody on your whole team....?
www.twitch.tv/Hendiee

#275 moistlol

moistlol
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Moonrunner
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 40
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/0/0

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

View PostHendie, on 27 November 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

Yeh you are right about getting the trinket before switch but im just sick of shammies crying already.

But a druid leap/vanish compared to an oh shit button for anybody on your whole team....?


just feels like buffing specific classes (mages/rogue) by nerfing others is stupid

#276 Isumi

Isumi
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 171
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2123
  • 3v3: 2847
  • 5v5: 1620
  • RBG: 2188

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

View PostHendie, on 27 November 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

Yeh you are right about getting the trinket before switch but im just sick of shammies crying already.

But a druid leap/vanish compared to an oh shit button for anybody on your whole team....?


you don't get the point, the oh shit button is maybe to strong for mates but definetly not for shaman, because they need it expecially against cleaves because shamans have nothing else, blizz retards removed stoneclaw which was the only thing you can use as shaman against cleaves except of link

link has 3min cd, leap has 20 seconds so not really comparable

#277 Stigz

Stigz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 95
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1666
  • LocationFinland

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

Welcome the new Druid overlords!
Posted Image
63% Resilience, Destro is hard?

#278 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 772
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

All this crying from Shamans before day 1 is even over is giving me a huge boner.

#279 Domesauce

Domesauce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 873
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2098

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

It's not really just shamans though, it's anyone who understands how silly it is for a healer to have only trinket to deal with stun+silence

#280 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 772
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:52 AM

View PostDomesauce, on 28 November 2012 - 05:21 AM, said:

It's not really just shamans though, it's anyone who understands how silly it is for a healer to have only trinket to deal with stun+silence

Like... Paladins?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<