ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

flubbah and dakk should go post on official forums :)
Posted Image

#122 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

This is probably the greatest change ever and its hilarious to see god mode shamans crying like little faggots.

Quick question, how long have shamans been the undisputed #1 healer in the game now?
(since season 9, it has not even been close)

#1 reason why? totems are op as fuck. (SLT/tremor rofl)

Go cry me a fucking river faggots you all suck dick and the only reason 99% of you ever got glad is because of how broken totems were. Cant wait to shit on all you bads. I'm literally so fucking excited this is great. And all you warlocks who are crying about how this is unfair....probably getting carried by shamans...interesting.

Rogue are 10x worse than shamans and I have not complained once. Get shit on noobs hahahaha this is fucking great.

Combine all the 5.1 changes with a ladder reset and we actually have a competitive game now.

Edited by Skizzlol, 15 November 2012 - 07:43 PM.

#123 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 1/2/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2643
  • 3v3: 3261
  • 5v5: 2737
  • RBG: 2654

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

A lot of people foreseeing doomsday for shamans.
We'll see i guess.

Only thing i would've asked for would be a nerf to tremor totem =(

#124 Nevershock

Nevershock
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

View PostSkizzlol, on 15 November 2012 - 07:37 PM, said:

This is probably the greatest change ever and its hilarious to see god mode shamans crying like little faggots.

Quick question, how long have shamans been the undisputed #1 healer in the game now?

Go cry me a fucking river faggots you all suck dick and the only reason 99% of you ever got glad is because of how broken totems were. Cant wait to shit on all you bads. I'm literally so fucking excited this is great. And all you warlocks who are crying about how this is unfair....probably getting carried by shamans...interesting.

Rogue are 10x worse than shamans and I have not complained once. Get shit on noobs hahahaha this is fucking great.

It's obvious you're just struggling with the learning curve.

#125 gbubbah

gbubbah
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 2/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

This is one the more retarded posts ive ever read on this website, You're implying that the only shaman spec that is effected by this is resto. You call shamans "god mode", I dont think ive ever been in an arena game and thinking to myself "wow im playing a really good spec i feel like such a god" TLDR you're a moron

#126 Stauss

Stauss
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/2/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2207
  • 3v3: 2257
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 1859

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

This is strictly speaking from a resto sham PoV:

I agree, if the totem change was to go live we would need some sort of self defense ability to reduce damage or something to keep us alive. I like the ability to drop totems while silenced but it's just fucking overpowered(in our current state).

I do think our healing throughput is just too good right now but this is very difficult to change because of PvE. A complete redesign of our mastery would probably be the best option but I think that happening is wishful thinking.

As well as having the best healing we also have the best utility of any healer. A lot of good stuff has been mentioned such as removing the purge glyph and not being able to destroy your own totems combined with Totemic Restoration. The thing that really bothers me is Tremor Totem, it's way too good for one healer to be immune to fear every 30 seconds. I'm not a big fan of removing it entirely because I like when classes bring something unique to a comp. What if we couldn't use tremor while feared? I think that would help put us in line with what other healers have to deal with while retaining some cool utility for our partners.

How do you nerf resto shamans without fucking over ele and enhance? :confused:

#127 flubbah

flubbah
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Rogues were kinda bad this season, he just wants the shaman to be the same. Biased much ?

This will by no means improve the balance of the game, i hope you realise it sir.

#128 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

So far the only problem seems to be mages can kill you really eaisly now...

anyone consider that means the problem is with mages?

#129 myboomstick

myboomstick
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

GC isn't fuckin around

#130 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

madcuzbad? competition breeds winners boys, best be learning to play your class right now.

Oh and @flubbah, Rogues arent even bad, I actually enjoy where they are right now other than a few issues. Once they implement 5.1 I think rogues will probably be borderline OP and you will see many people cry about rogues...

I dont think shamans should be nerfed because of rogues place in arena.(as you so rudely imply) Shamans should be nerfed cuz they are op as fuck, and have been op as fuck for a long ass time now. Back in BC and WOTLK, good shamans stood out so much more because your positioning mattered, shocking mattered, juking mattered, knowing when the priest was coming to fear you mattered cuz you didnt have IWIN tremor version. Spirit Link is a fucking joke of an ability. This game is so noob friendly to shamans its a fucking joke. You put any shaman healer and ask them to play a disc priest they will fail so hard because they actually have to cast. OH AND THEY ACTUALLY GO OOM. Shamans have not had to worry about mana since season 6.  Shamans are the retard proof healer of the game right now and this change will actually make them have to try.

TLDR: Shamans are so easy nevershock can get rank 1. (even tho he wintraded and asked daddy jordon to get it for him)

The good shamans will still be fine, and the bad shamans will reroll druid. Just like all the bad rogues rerolled warrior/spriest/etc

Have fun with the changes ladies.

Edited by Skizzlol, 15 November 2012 - 08:26 PM.

#131 Dakkrothy

Dakkrothy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/1/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2484

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

you're pathetic as fuck Mvposay

#132 Nevershock

Nevershock
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostSkizzlol, on 15 November 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

Shamans are so easy nevershock can get rank 1 consistently***.

Should check your sources next time before you spit out random win trading accusations.

#133 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

View PostDakkrothy, on 15 November 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

you're pathetic as fuck Mvposay

Posey*

Umadbro?

#134 Resike

Resike
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/0/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2294

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

Combine all the 5.1 changes with a ladder reset and we actually have a competitive game now.

You must be a fucken retard.

#135 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

I'm surprised people are defending totems-while-silenced. It was a ridiculous mechanic, ESPECIALLY spirit link.

Fourreur said:

we have to switch to them making the decision to pop reck or not to pop reck

#136 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

View PostNevershock, on 15 November 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Should check your sources next time before you spit out random win trading accusations.

Every season you consistently wintraded you got rank 1. That is correct. Don't be madcuzbad that ayume and tosan thought you were so bad they didnt want to play with you ever again. And then transferred to KT where they dominated with metaphorz.

#137 Nevershock

Nevershock
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

View PostSkizzlol, on 15 November 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

Every season you consistently wintraded you got rank 1. That is correct. Don't be madcuzbad that ayume and tosan thought you were so bad they didnt want to play with you ever again. And then transferred to KT where they dominated with metaphorz.

You got me bro.  I wasn't extremely inactive or anything at the time and we did quite well when we did play.  But, in the end I don't need to defend myself lol.

Edited by Nevershock, 15 November 2012 - 09:11 PM.

#138 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

View PostSkizzlol, on 15 November 2012 - 08:58 PM, said:

Posey*

Umadbro?

And people say I shouldn't have access -.-
Posted Image

#139 Joqi

Joqi
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/1/1

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

And now, you should start training on fakecasting again...  :)

Edited by Joqi, 15 November 2012 - 09:31 PM.

#140 Nerfmytotems

Nerfmytotems
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2007

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

I agree resto needs a little bit of a tone down, but now i wont even be able to play Elemental.

Expansion of hope for elemental and other class balances...

Sadly i think this is what it has come to....

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<