• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2291

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

View PostRegent, on 16 November 2012 - 02:17 PM, said:

Killing people with stampede is no different than a mage killing someone in a single deep freeze.
Just because something is "bugged" doesn't mean it is so broken no one can counter it. Starship's team got rank 1 farming KFCs. Stampede does so little damage after the "fix", it could never be intended to be that week.
Stampede pre-nerf was good against high rated teams to force enough pressure that they could never recover. We never lost to stampede, minus Ecliptium and Rambo's team once or twice.
It was also a good defensive CD, considering when you popped it, it forced the enemy to stop attacking for a little bit while they dealt with it.
There were certain classes we could just train with stampede, rogues and dks, but their problems are bigger than stampede.

If it was "sooo broken *tear*" then the ladder would be full of them. There is more warriors and spriests/mages, are they all bugged too?

Blizzard has even said that warriors and mages are OP, and are getting nerfed. So every mage and warrior playing arena now is also a scumbag? 90 percent of glads from s11 were scumbags because they didn't play the entire season? Reckful, Talb are scumbags for sitting team s9? I don't understand the double standard. I guess that is how things on AJ work, when the game is boring, people just start drama.

And I am sure every single one of you played every single week of every season you got a title on.

did you ever read the tooltip of stampede ? summon 4 pets that do 1/4 of a regular one => dmg of one regular pet.

#202 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

View Postpaiku, on 16 November 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

did you ever read the tooltip of stampede ? summon 4 pets that do 1/4 of a regular one => dmg of one regular pet.

http://www.wowpedia....hunter_ability)

Apparently you didn't read the tooltip...

#203 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

View PostRegent, on 16 November 2012 - 02:37 PM, said:

KFC can do that once every 5 minutes. Shatterplay can do that once every 45 seconds.

Its just ironic that people playing shatterplay or demo MLS come in here talking like they don't play broken stuff too.
Trinkets are a 2 minute cooldown and not even the main point, you CAN stop mls etc burst, you could NOT stop kfc burst.

#204 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

View PostNycto, on 16 November 2012 - 02:46 PM, said:

Trinkets are a 2 minute cooldown and not even the main point, you CAN stop mls etc burst, you could NOT stop kfc burst.

That is just you saying that, because you are a warlock, and it was harder for you.
AoE fear the pets, AoE stun the pets, AoE root the pets, jump down to force them all the way around the map. Stack for lynx rush. BoP, sac, link, in combat stealths, Iceblock, warlock pact thing. It wasn't hard to stop stampede if you played well, it just set you far behind and a lot of teams couldn't catch up.

We got rank 1 mainly through the (admitted) brokenly combination of CCs that KFC has. 30 second hoj, traps, fear, all on different DRs was what allowed us to win so much. The way CC DRs needs to be looked at. Mage/Priest/druid dr is too good, warrior/hunter is good, etc.

Not every random KFC was rank 1. The people who played it better than LOLMONGO STAMPEDE, were the ones at the top of the ladders. Compare us or Dextrmorgan's team to the mongo 2200 fotm KFC and you would see a huge difference.

Edited by Regent, 16 November 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#205 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

u really think im gonna read all those fuckin essays you wrote?????

#206 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

View PostRegent, on 16 November 2012 - 02:55 PM, said:

That is just you saying that, because you are a warlock, and it was harder for you.
AoE fear the pets, AoE stun the pets, AoE root the pets, jump down to force them all the way around the map. Stack for lynx rush. BoP, sac, link, in combat stealths, Iceblock, warlock pact thing. It wasn't hard to stop stampede if you played well, it just set you far behind and a lot of teams couldn't catch up.

We got rank 1 mainly through the (admitted) brokenly combination of CCs that KFC has. 30 second hoj, traps, fear, all on different DRs was what allowed us to win so much. The way CC DRs needs to be looked at. Mage/Priest/druid dr is too good, warrior/hunter is good, etc.

Not every random KFC was rank 1. The people who played it better than LOLMONGO STAMPEDE, were the ones at the top of the ladders. Compare us or Dextrmorgan's team to the mongo 2200 fotm KFC and you would see a huge difference.
The difference was next to nothing, it was basically being able to chain all of your instant cc which i'm sorry if you aren't able to do then you don't deserve to break 1800, not still be pushing top of the ladders.

#207 corcacdawuc

corcacdawuc
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Demonology 0/0/1/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2309

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

I laugh so hard when this guy writes walls of text and someone says "lol i didn't read it"

#208 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

View PostNycto, on 16 November 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

The difference was next to nothing, it was basically being able to chain all of your instant cc which i'm sorry if you aren't able to do then you don't deserve to break 1800, not still be pushing top of the ladders.

What makes someone good at this game? Chaining CCs? Chaining offensive cooldowns?
The game is almost entirely class, gear, and when/who you play. The difference in physical skill between a 2200 and a rank 1 isn't much different. It isn't BC anymore, every uses full keybinds, everyone knows how to have their macros and skills used correctly, everyone can use an ability every GCD. People try to compare WoW to some ultra super skilled game. WoW is no longer a game defined by phsyical skill, its the comp you play, and how well you communicate/coordinate with your team. Why did we get rank 1, and not some other team? Because we coordinated and communicated better tha all of them. Stop pretending that all these multi glad are soooo skilled, put them in a game that requires actual skill and they would suck. GCDs make the game easy, classes are imbalaced, we get it.

You aren't a special butterfly.

View Postcorcacdawuc, on 16 November 2012 - 03:12 PM, said:

I laugh so hard when this guy writes walls of text and someone says "lol i didn't read it"

Yeah, its pretty funny. "LOL GUIZE, I CANT READ.ARENT I FUNNY?!?GIMME SOME REP?"

Edited by Regent, 16 November 2012 - 03:17 PM.

#209 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

View PostRegent, on 16 November 2012 - 02:55 PM, said:

do you honestly believe that you are a r1 player? if so there is nothing more to talk about since you are so delusional is borderline sad (still a bit funny though)

#210 Natokni

Natokni
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration
  • LocationAustralia, Melbourne

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

View PostRegent, on 16 November 2012 - 03:15 PM, said:

What makes someone good at this game? Chaining CCs? Chaining offensive cooldowns?
The game is almost entirely class, gear, and when/who you play. The difference in physical skill between a 2200 and a rank 1 isn't much different. It isn't BC anymore, every uses full keybinds, everyone knows how to have their macros and skills used correctly, everyone can use an ability every GCD. People try to compare WoW to some ultra super skilled game. WoW is no longer a game defined by phsyical skill, its the comp you play, and how well you communicate/coordinate with your team. Why did we get rank 1, and not some other team? Because we coordinated and communicated better tha all of them. Stop pretending that all these multi glad are soooo skilled, put them in a game that requires actual skill and they would suck. GCDs make the game easy, classes are imbalaced, we get it.

You aren't a special butterfly.

Yeah, its pretty funny. "LOL GUIZE, I CANT READ.ARENT I FUNNY?!?GIMME SOME REP?"

You're missing the point entirely, your team had access to a button that could SOLO HEALERS on multiple occasions.

#211 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

View Postgangstalicious, on 16 November 2012 - 03:20 PM, said:

do you honestly believe that you are a r1 player? if so there is nothing more to talk about since you are so delusional is borderline sad (still a bit funny though)

Not really, but most rank 1's only get it because they are playing Fotm, or work extremely well with their partners and transfer to a backwater bg. There is a very fine line between an average player and a rank 1. WoW arena is all class and who you know. Sure, there are things like rank 1's getting 80 percent of poly deaths instead of like 50, but that stuff is so small, it doesn't account for the difference in rating between 2200 and 2500.

View PostNatokni, on 16 November 2012 - 03:22 PM, said:

You're missing the point entirely, your team had access to a button that could SOLO HEALERS on multiple occasions.

Mages can very easily do this, now, on live. Should we go around making fun of all mages for their class being OP? Its not like most of them are rerolls. Why dont people go get mad at Reckful? Literally as FOTM reroller as you can get (I still think he is pretty cool as a person, though). Its just a double standard that is almost completely confined to AJ.

No one is like, "Hey, I really want my class to be super OP so I can get Glad, I am going to go get a job at Blizzard to make sure my class is super broken!"

Edited by Regent, 16 November 2012 - 03:39 PM.

#212 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 1/1/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2283
  • 3v3: 2654
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

Regentlord your logic is so horrible and i laugh @ "Not every random KFC was rank 1. The people who played it better than LOLMONGO STAMPEDE, were the ones at the top of the ladders." Biggest bullshit i've ever seen. I remember that KFC who just went zerg mode instantly mostly just oneshotted thru all def cd up from our side.People like me who tryed to force some def cd first before burst mostly lost.
www.twitch.tv/hiddenstalkeeu

#213 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

Regentlord, please go make a blog or something about your life as a delusional rank 1 player and stop leading all the threads to your KFC and how great you are. Who are interested can read it there. Not on every fucking thread AJ has.
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#214 Bamflol

Bamflol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2493
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

>gets 2400 first 2 weeks of season w/broken(to a literal degree) classes
>assumes automatic superiority

also@your stampede 5 min cd deep 30 second logic. Mage cds are easily avoidable(to some classes), stampede was hardly avoidable, maybe if you were a pally to blind all the shit. I don't believe people are bashing you for playing fotm as opposed to you coming here and assuming you're the same quality of player as everyone else because of it. And it isn't really that kfc was just a fotm comp, it was also bugged.

Edited by Bamflol, 16 November 2012 - 04:06 PM.

#215 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 16 November 2012 - 03:57 PM, said:

Regentlord, please go make a blog or something about your life as a delusional rank 1 player and stop leading all the threads to your KFC and how great you are. Who are interested can read it there. Not on every fucking thread AJ has.

To be fair, he isn't really the one that starts this.  Some dude who is probably majorly butthurt from kfc usually tells regent that his point is irrelevant because he plays kfc.  This usually escalates to Regent typing small novels on his life story, and the cycle continues.  And to Hiddenstalker, I apologize that you were dropped on your head as a baby, if you really think that popping every cd out of the gates will make you insta-win against anyone with a brain.

#216 bighandxyz

bighandxyz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Blood 0/2/0/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2041

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

how do I stop demo from bursting and his blood fear?

being truly curious. His demo forms doesn't suck up energy fast and it seems all the bursts are instant

Edited by bighandxyz, 16 November 2012 - 04:14 PM.

#217 Structural

Structural
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

cant wait for the ladder reset so i cant see these idiots post anymore. we all know you're not going to get the rating back since you don't even have a pair of nuts to queue up now.

#218 paiku

paiku
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

View PostRegent, on 16 November 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

http://www.wowpedia....hunter_ability)

Apparently you didn't read the tooltip...

http://www.imagebana...1612_170902.jpg

stampede = 4 pets that deal 25% off a regular pet :)

Edited by paiku, 16 November 2012 - 04:15 PM.

#219 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

View PostBamflol, on 16 November 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

>gets 2400 first 2 weeks of season w/broken(to a literal degree) classes
>assumes automatic superiority

also@your stampede 5 min cd deep 30 second logic. Mage cds are easily avoidable(to some classes), stampede was hardly avoidable, maybe if you were a pally to blind all the shit. I don't believe people are bashing you for playing fotm as opposed to you coming here and assuming you're the same quality of player as everyone else because of it. And it isn't really that kfc was just a fotm comp, it was also bugged.

Where EVER did I say that I was "superior" to anyone? I definitely didn't start it. WoW skill is relative. Playing WoW takes very little skill. Of course I am not better than everyone, just the same way that they aren't better than me. There is no way to judge WoW skill, since the game is always pretty terribly balanced. Of course there are those who do well every season, and you could argue that they are "the best", or you could argue that they are lucky, play with the same people, have better internet, play at better times. You can relate people to others of their class, but judging cross class in a 3v3 environment is hard to do. You can compare them to other teams of the same comp/specs, and figure out who is best that way, but that would mean I was right, and you wouldn't want that now?

How this thread went:

A bunch of people complaining about the mmr exploit.
I complain about the mmr exploit, considering people who put in 2 hours of work passed our 3 weeks of work (which anyone who plays has the right to do.)
Some frothing at the mouth kids come in and decide that they want to start some drama (which is expected, this is AJ.)
Fabricate a bunch of lies, refuse to listen to well reasoned and typed responses.
Thread dissolves into a hypocritically ironic mess of other cheaters/wintraders/fotmers trying to feel better about themselves.
People decide that they don't want to read it, but instead of not reading it, they decide to make obnoxious posts about how they can't read at a 3rd grade level. And so the irony ensues.

View Postbighandxyz, on 16 November 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

how do I stop demo from bursting and his blood fear?

being truly curious. His demo forms doesn't suck up energy fast and it seems all the bursts are instant

Because you OBVIOUSLY suck and are getting out skilled... :rolleyes:

View Postpaiku, on 16 November 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

http://www.imagebana...1612_170902.jpg

stampede = 4 pets that deal 25% off a regular pet :)

I thought you could have 5 stabled pets?

View PostHiddenstalke, on 16 November 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

Regentlord your logic is so horrible and i laugh @ "Not every random KFC was rank 1. The people who played it better than LOLMONGO STAMPEDE, were the ones at the top of the ladders." Biggest bullshit i've ever seen. I remember that KFC who just went zerg mode instantly mostly just oneshotted thru all def cd up from our side.People like me who tryed to force some def cd first before burst mostly lost.

Well, we had rank 1 by playing your way, so I guess we were just better than you?

Edited by Regent, 16 November 2012 - 04:28 PM.

#220 paiku

paiku
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

pls stop posting or go lvl a hunter an test it yourself.
you summon 4 pets trust me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<