• Humanclass_name
  • US-Windrunner
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2387

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

View PostRegent, on 15 November 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Because everyone knows AJ needs less people posting

Yes, and your constructive posts prolly won't get flamed. Posting shit about you missing out on a title because of exploiters when you used a bug to get your rating then sit, however, understandably pisses people off. Now

Posted Image

#162 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

View Postinfectionx, on 15 November 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

Man, it is too easy to  make him mad ;d

Oh boy if anyone here shared all the titles they lost and how, we would have double the pages we got at the moment!

So dude, you wanna help me find another dog so our dogs can make an r1 team? ;)

#163 zier123

zier123
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

no idea why they wont reset  zzzzz

Edited by zier123, 15 November 2012 - 11:45 PM.

#164 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

"good I hate people who exploit the game"

plays with a bugged class to gain rating

#165 Regent

Regent

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

View Postgangstalicious, on 15 November 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

"good I hate people who exploit the game"

plays with a bugged class to gain rating

We didn't know it was a bug. Never once did we choose to play it because of that, and godcomp/shatterplay was as strong as KFC and that was when stampede WAS bugged, what does that tell you? At the time, Kurum kept saying there was no bug, and no one could prove it except Blizzard eventually admitting there was something off. Sure it was probably Overpowered. Other classes have been overpowered before. Heck, your class was pretty OP last season, does that mean no matter how well you had done last season - it meant nothing?

By your logic, no one should ever play with any class because there is a chance it is bugged.

View PostReedzlol, on 15 November 2012 - 11:23 PM, said:

Yes, and your constructive posts prolly won't get flamed. Posting shit about you missing out on a title because of exploiters when you used a bug to get your rating then sit, however, understandably pisses people off. Now

I was nothing but constructive. Posting concerns about how this could affect the ladders if the mmr change doesnt come in, and what happens? "LOL KFC CAMPING NOOBBBB." (If you don't believe me, go back to the start of this thread, check my history, I don't think I have ever started any "drama", maybe called out a wintrader once or twice.)

Since so many people seem to think (and it makes sense based on what you can see here) that this is the first time I have been glad range. I figured it was worth explaining myself, so I did, for those legitimately concerned/misguided/confused on the subject. Of course, this is Arena Junkies, where facts and logic come in second.

I post constructively, its the other people that turn everything into a dick measuring contest. I figured I would explain myself since it seemed so many people cared enough to come up with lies about it. You generally don't spend the time to come up with a lie unless it was about something you cared about.

Edited by Regent, 16 November 2012 - 12:40 AM.

#166 Jækop

Jækop
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2182

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

I wish there were a way to view more posts each page for theese fantastic threads. clicking next just aint doing it for me
Posted Image

#167 phishy

phishy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

View PostRegent, on 16 November 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

By your logic, no one should ever play with any class because there is a chance it is bugged.

overpowered, bugged, whatever. it was globaling people. TFB 5 stack globals people. after games would you think they were "well played" when someone got globaled?

you're not getting heat for playing with a bugged class. you're getting heat for claiming youre gonna sit on rating for 4 months after the bugged ability gets fixed

#168 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

View PostRegent, on 16 November 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

We didn't know it was a bug. Never once did we choose to play it because of that, and godcomp/shatterplay was as strong as KFC and that was when stampede WAS bugged, what does that tell you? At the time, Kurum kept saying there was no bug, and no one could prove it except Blizzard eventually admitting there was something off. Sure it was probably Overpowered. Other classes have been overpowered before. Heck, your class was pretty OP last season, does that mean no matter how well you had done last season - it meant nothing?

you would have to be retarded to not know that stampede was bugged when u pressed a button and someone instantly died(or did you think that was what the spell was suppose to do?)

Even if you were dumb enough to not notice the bug you STILL benefited from it just like the "legit" 3k rated teams that farmed wintrader teams

#169 Regent

Regent

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

We rarely won any games with stampede. Most good teams can survive it, the pets can be cc'ed. The only teams that died were the ones that ran around in circles crying when stampede came. The good ones cc'ed, kited, used CDs...

#170 phishy

phishy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

:mellow:

#171 solidarityx

solidarityx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

View PostRegent, on 16 November 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

We rarely won any games with stampede. Most good teams can survive it, the pets can be cc'ed. The only teams that died were the ones that ran around in circles crying when stampede came. The good ones cc'ed, kited, used CDs...

Give up already you god damn drooler

#172 acushi

acushi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/1

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

I love how rogues, warlocks and mages come into this thread all foaming at the mouth about hunter/war dmg, its like RLS with cunning and vial of shadows + dagger legendaries never happened.

#173 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

View PostRegent, on 16 November 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

lol

#174 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

View Postacushi, on 16 November 2012 - 01:59 AM, said:

I love how rogues, warlocks and mages come into this thread all foaming at the mouth about hunter/war dmg, its like RLS with cunning and vial of shadows + dagger legendaries never happened.

yee all the pvpers wanted cunning/legendaries in the game........

#175 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

View Postacushi, on 16 November 2012 - 01:59 AM, said:

Actually 3ple dps and rmp with bis pve gear could deal way more burst :P, by  the way those required hc pve gear  and legendaries (fairly easy to obtain but still), warriors or hunters have not even been in full gear in this season and were able to finish games in a matter of mere seconds.... alone occasionally..:)

Although the "you were retardely OP once scrubnub!" argument is fairly stupid i will go along with it , everyone and everything has been broken once or more in this game but what everyone would like is a better current state of arena and in all honesty this season is easily one of the worse if not the worst.
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#176 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1924
  • 3v3: 2468
  • 5v5: 2282
  • RBG: 1787

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

Rofl there is no way u can honesty compare this season to s5...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#177 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

View PostCovlol, on 16 November 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

Rofl there is no way u can honesty compare this season to s5...

DKs never killed me in 1 sec in s5

#178 Regent

Regent

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:42 AM

View Postgangstalicious, on 16 November 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

DKs never killed me in 1 sec in s5

You are right, they just went immune to all CC and killed you in 3 seconds...

#179 ImSoberlol

ImSoberlol

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:45 AM

View Postxndrr, on 15 November 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

Guys stop fucking arguing and admire this amazing screenshot.

#180 originn

originn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 959

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

View PostRegent, on 15 November 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

Yes it is. Wintraders taking my spot is not my fault. At least 7-9 of the teams above me in s10 did exactly what you said, sat the rating for 90 percent of the season. 2-4 cheated, and the was 1 carry and a few transfers. s10 we played better, got what we needed, which was hard due to many people trying to sit their rating, which is fine, but we made it. s10 Blizzard didn't reset the cheaters, even though it was extremely obvious, but whatever, it was cool. s11 comes around, pallies are decent enough, I play a few teams to 2400 early on in the season, but we all go separate ways since it was too early to sit, and we didn't want to anyways. Due to the way mmr works, the collective mmr pool kept tanking, by the end of the season there was only 3 teams queuing 3's over 2300 on KT. Im pretty sure it was porkx's jungle and some legendary RLS. We looked at the bracket, and saw there was no way of getting the current rating needed so we stopped. Wallah, for the first season ever Blizzard decides to actually punish/DQ all the carries and a good amount of cheaters. Jokes on us, we had the Gladiator rating when our rogue ragequit. Again, losing to cheaters.

I earned Gladiator both seasons, I played comps that weren't considered fotm. I played 100 percent legitly. That right there is more than 70 percent of people with their little helmets next to their name can say.

This season, I decided to do it the safe way, so losers like that other guy would stop talking so much shit. What do you know? Still getting screwed over.

I transferred Horde with my friend right before MoP, before we knew what was going to be good, but traditionally we knew hunters and pallies worked well together. We happened to find a cool warrior who we enjoyed playing with, before we even knew KFC was going to be that strong. So its strong, whatever, does everyone who played a Rogue last season not count, or warlock, or shaman. Do DKs not count in s5,s6,s9? Do warriors not count in s9? I never understood this thinking, we all know the game is usually imbalanced, and in that case Gladiator titles should never count because the game is never the same perfectly balanced every season.

If you play the game fairly, you know what I mean. No one can argue that the end of s11 was empty. No one can argue that people don't cheat/ddos/wintrade.

In other threads: "Blizzard can't stop all the ddos/wintrader/cheaters lol. I wish titles actually meant something."

This thread: "Lol this game is so balanced and no one cheats ever. Everyone who has ever gotten glad deserved it."

Then again, maybe it only happens on the NA servers, but I don't think so. If you are really trying to sit here and tell me that there is no cheating on the ladders, then say so, and we will all have a hearty laugh.

I also got Glad in s3 and s7, but that was as a rogue, so...probably doesn't mean much.

People haven't cared about competition since wrath. The last moment of real competition was when Veev won Blizzcon.

At the time, they were the rank 1 team in the world, I believe. Our hunter was still trying out different talents, and was playing normally and not just blowing cooldowns on people. They just ran in and blew everything in the first 3 seconds, while trying to play normally against them was pointless.

"I DONT CARE BUT I AM GOING TO KEEP POSTING ABOUT IT"

You obviously cared enough to read and respond to it, so I would say you care a good bit.
Holy shit nobody gives a fuck jesus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<