Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Arena exploit fixed, mass ban inc/gear removed


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
233 replies to this topic

#141 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 1484

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

View PostRegent, on 15 November 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

I don't think that is fair to say, EU had much higher inflation. The only team we could face was some 2.4k godcomp from kt and 2.55k thug with ecliptium and kurum. Even then the queues were so long. A lot of BGs ladders are really deflated, at least in the US.
u were afraid of thug? u sir have a problem.

#142 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 1484

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

View PostRegent, on 15 November 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Nope, the reason I planned to sit this season is so I don't get screwed like last season. I played different comps with different people and since I had the rating for glad a few times I didn't think much about it. Went to get it again towards the end of the season only to find out no one was queueing. We played for 2 weeks and got to 2370ish, because the only teams queueing over 2300 were counters to us. We slowly gained rating but you can't farm glad off of a counter that is lower than you. My rogue got mad and quit the team, we tried grabbing someone else but the mmr and synergy wasn't there and we tanked to 2290. Jokes on us, Blizzard decided to ban/disqualify the cheaters for once and then the cutoff became 2360ish. s10 we were like 2 spots from the bottom, but didn't worry about it since no one under us, or above us was active. Last day, two teams wintraded and we couldnt get our mage online. I played legitly the last two seasons, earned Gladiator both of them (not playing OP class/comp). I planned to play KFC before we even knew it was going to be good, since I played HPal and my friend played hunter. No matter what comp I was playing, I was going to play extremely hard the first month and then sit so I don't get fucked again. I am sick of getting screwed by cheaters and Blizzard, and look here, getting screwed again.
WE DONT CARE

#143 vomite

vomite
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 75
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1328

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

View PostMahmoudlolz, on 14 November 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

Lol !
There is no legit teams, im laughing at those guys saying "we are legit, we just queued into wintrading teams, it's not our fault :("  ye okay, but its the exact same thing, you're cheating on purpose too, just like exploiters.

a legit team is a team who didnt queued AT ALL during the bug.

Which we exactly did not do. I rather not queue up for the rest of this season than having a fake glad title that i did not deserve and would never use, but you can go ahead and do it. Im sure you've already achieved the goal of your life by being 2k+ rated, so feel free to drown yourself in the toilet now.

Edited by vomite, 15 November 2012 - 06:01 PM.


#144 JackBlackxx

JackBlackxx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 112
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2418

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:43 PM


Posted Image

#145 Totalrandoms

Totalrandoms
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Aggramar
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 2
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/1/2/1/0/.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

View PostJackBlackxx, on 15 November 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:


HELL YE!!!!!!!!!!!

#146 xndr

xndr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 91
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2333
  • 3v3: 2644
  • 5v5: 2347
  • RBG: 2451
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

View PostImSoberlol, on 15 November 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

Im just f5ing Kipales armory waiting for his shit to be removed more shields rofl.

Kipale delivers

http://eu.battle.net...ver/Kipale/feed

Posted Image

Edited by xndrr, 15 November 2012 - 08:58 PM.

Posted Image

#147 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

View Postxndrr, on 15 November 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:


more shields inc

#148 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 621
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

View PostRegent, on 15 November 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

I played legitly the last two seasons, earned Gladiator both of them (not playing OP class/comp). No matter what comp I was playing, I was going to play extremely hard the first month and then sit so I don't get fucked again. I am sick of getting screwed by cheaters and Blizzard, and look here, getting screwed again.
So where are the gladiator titles? : S

Your plan being:

1. Play KFC to 2.4k during start of season when BM hunters and warriors are clearly balanced.
2. Camp on that rating for 5 months.
3. -> Rank 33 gladiator.
4. Gratz.

You really believe people will have any respect for players who do this? Please give more insight on what you think you'll gain by doing this.

PS: It's not the cheaters and blizzard who are screwing you over.

#149 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1600
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

View PostKettu, on 15 November 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

PS: It's not the cheaters and blizzard who are screwing you over.

Yes it is. Wintraders taking my spot is not my fault. At least 7-9 of the teams above me in s10 did exactly what you said, sat the rating for 90 percent of the season. 2-4 cheated, and the was 1 carry and a few transfers. s10 we played better, got what we needed, which was hard due to many people trying to sit their rating, which is fine, but we made it. s10 Blizzard didn't reset the cheaters, even though it was extremely obvious, but whatever, it was cool. s11 comes around, pallies are decent enough, I play a few teams to 2400 early on in the season, but we all go separate ways since it was too early to sit, and we didn't want to anyways. Due to the way mmr works, the collective mmr pool kept tanking, by the end of the season there was only 3 teams queuing 3's over 2300 on KT. Im pretty sure it was porkx's jungle and some legendary RLS. We looked at the bracket, and saw there was no way of getting the current rating needed so we stopped. Wallah, for the first season ever Blizzard decides to actually punish/DQ all the carries and a good amount of cheaters. Jokes on us, we had the Gladiator rating when our rogue ragequit. Again, losing to cheaters.

I earned Gladiator both seasons, I played comps that weren't considered fotm. I played 100 percent legitly. That right there is more than 70 percent of people with their little helmets next to their name can say.

This season, I decided to do it the safe way, so losers like that other guy would stop talking so much shit. What do you know? Still getting screwed over.

I transferred Horde with my friend right before MoP, before we knew what was going to be good, but traditionally we knew hunters and pallies worked well together. We happened to find a cool warrior who we enjoyed playing with, before we even knew KFC was going to be that strong. So its strong, whatever, does everyone who played a Rogue last season not count, or warlock, or shaman. Do DKs not count in s5,s6,s9? Do warriors not count in s9? I never understood this thinking, we all know the game is usually imbalanced, and in that case Gladiator titles should never count because the game is never the same perfectly balanced every season.

If you play the game fairly, you know what I mean. No one can argue that the end of s11 was empty. No one can argue that people don't cheat/ddos/wintrade.

In other threads: "Blizzard can't stop all the ddos/wintrader/cheaters lol. I wish titles actually meant something."

This thread: "Lol this game is so balanced and no one cheats ever. Everyone who has ever gotten glad deserved it."

Then again, maybe it only happens on the NA servers, but I don't think so. If you are really trying to sit here and tell me that there is no cheating on the ladders, then say so, and we will all have a hearty laugh.

I also got Glad in s3 and s7, but that was as a rogue, so...probably doesn't mean much.

People haven't cared about competition since wrath. The last moment of real competition was when Veev won Blizzcon.

View PostYarmyxx, on 15 November 2012 - 05:22 PM, said:

u were afraid of thug? u sir have a problem.

At the time, they were the rank 1 team in the world, I believe. Our hunter was still trying out different talents, and was playing normally and not just blowing cooldowns on people. They just ran in and blew everything in the first 3 seconds, while trying to play normally against them was pointless.

View PostYarmyxx, on 15 November 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

WE DONT CARE

"I DONT CARE BUT I AM GOING TO KEEP POSTING ABOUT IT"

You obviously cared enough to read and respond to it, so I would say you care a good bit.

Edited by Regent, 15 November 2012 - 10:40 PM.


#150 Aristoi

Aristoi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 136
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

View PostRegent, on 15 November 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

Yes it is. Wintraders taking my spot is not my fault. At least 7-9 of the teams above me in s10 did exactly what you said, sat the rating for 90 percent of the season. 2-4 cheated, and the was 1 carry and a few transfers. s10 we played better, got what we needed, which was hard due to many people trying to sit their rating, which is fine, but we made it. s10 Blizzard didn't reset the cheaters, even though it was extremely obvious, but whatever, it was cool. s11 comes around, pallies are decent enough, I play a few teams to 2400 early on in the season, but we all go separate ways since it was too early to sit, and we didn't want to anyways. Due to the way mmr works, the collective mmr pool kept tanking, by the end of the season there was only 3 teams queuing 3's over 2300 on KT. Im pretty sure it was porkx's jungle and some legendary RLS. We looked at the bracket, and saw there was no way of getting the current rating needed so we stopped. Wallah, for the first season ever Blizzard decides to actually punish/DQ all the carries and a good amount of cheaters. Jokes on us, we had the Gladiator rating when our rogue ragequit. Again, losing to cheaters.

I earned Gladiator both seasons, I played comps that weren't considered fotm. I played 100 percent legitly. That right there is more than 70 percent of people with their little helmets next to their name can say.

This season, I decided to do it the safe way, so losers like that other guy would stop talking so much shit. What do you know? Still getting screwed over.

I transferred Horde with my friend right before MoP, before we knew what was going to be good, but traditionally we knew hunters and pallies worked well together. We happened to find a cool warrior who we enjoyed playing with, before we even knew KFC was going to be that strong. So its strong, whatever, does everyone who played a Rogue last season not count, or warlock, or shaman. Do DKs not count in s5,s6,s9? Do warriors not count in s9? I never understood this thinking, we all know the game is usually imbalanced, and in that case Gladiator titles should never count because the game is never the same perfectly balanced every season.

If you play the game fairly, you know what I mean. No one can argue that the end of s11 was empty. No one can argue that people don't cheat/ddos/wintrade. People haven't cared about competition since wrath. The last moment of real competition was when Veev won Blizzcon.

In other threads: "Blizzard can't stop all the ddos/wintrader/cheaters lol. I wish titles actually meant something."

This thread: "Lol this game is so balanced and no one cheats ever. Everyone who has ever gotten glad deserved it."

Then again, maybe it only happens on the NA servers, but I don't think so. If you are really trying to sit here and tell me that there is no cheating on the ladders, then say so, and we will all have a hearty laugh.

I also got Glad in s3, but that was as a rogue, so...probably doesn't mean much.




At the time, they were the rank 1 team in the world, I believe. Our hunter was still trying out different talents, and was playing normally and not just blowing cooldowns on people. They just ran in and blew everything in the first 3 seconds, while trying to play normally against them was pointless.



"I DONT CARE BUT I AM GOING TO KEEP POSTING ABOUT IT"

You obviously cared enough to read and respond to it, so I would say you care a good bit.
too much blablabla and too few helmets

#151 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 910
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

^ tl;dr

LOL

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx


#152 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1600
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

View PostAristoi, on 15 November 2012 - 10:38 PM, said:

too much blablabla and too few helmets

View PostSaikx, on 15 November 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

^ tl;dr

LOL

"Wow, a post that isn't even directed to me is too long to read, I better tell everyone else that it is out of my 3rd grade reading level!"

Edited by Regent, 15 November 2012 - 10:44 PM.


#153 Zerych

Zerych
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Posts: 19
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1714
  • 3v3: 2318
  • RBG: 576

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

Well actualy IF you sit in your 3s for the rest of the season you will have gotten gladiator with a bugged class .. so is that really legit ? Dunno

It's comming from a nevereverglad Spriest, yeah right

#154 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1600
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

View PostZerych, on 15 November 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

Well actualy IF you sit in your 3s for the rest of the season you will have gotten gladiator with a bugged class .. so is that really legit ? Dunno

It's comming from a nevereverglad Spriest, yeah right

More legit than half the people who get it through cheating?

#155 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1089
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2112

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

View PostRegent, on 15 November 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

"Wow, a post that isn't even directed to me is too long to read, I better tell everyone else that it is out of my 3rd grade reading level!"

sorry man but you try way too hard :/

on every forum you try to explain why you have no titles or anything like that because people call you out for talking too much, and you take everything so seriously and make walls of texts like that.

#156 Zerych

Zerych
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Posts: 19
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1714
  • 3v3: 2318
  • RBG: 576

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

I'm not gonna deniying it, I really hate wt and other exploit but I think that you see my point here.

ps: sorry for my sh*tty english

#157 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 621
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

You've told your lifestory twice now. One more time plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#158 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1600
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

View PostKettu, on 15 November 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

You've told your lifestory twice now. One more time plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

People seem not to understand, but some people are a bit slower than others, so I play along.

View Postsaffie, on 15 November 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

sorry man but you try way too hard :/

on every forum you try to explain why you have no titles or anything like that because people call you out for talking too much, and you take everything so seriously and make walls of texts like that.

Because everyone knows AJ needs less people posting... I never trolled any of the other class forums. Sometimes the best advice for a person can come from someone playing another class. When I say something like, "CB hits too hard, the damage should be spread to other places."

...and get...

"LOL KFC PALLY GET OFF OUR FORUM, WARLOCKS SUCK!" - s11 Glad warlock :huh:

Which one is providing the better dialogue?

Edited by Regent, 15 November 2012 - 10:58 PM.


#159 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 617
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

Quote

by the end of the season there was only 3 teams queuing 3's over 2300 on KT.

there were plenty of 3s teams q'ing up over 2300 on kt at the end of the season.  samx was constantly q'ing over 2300, jahmilli was q'ing on a bunch of different teams, there was a half dozen triple dps teams q'ing close to or slightly above 2300 mmr.


and the reason people are shit talking you so much is because your choice of strategy is to sit on a rating.  which is something 99% of the community is against.   you are so worried about getting a glad title that you are trying to sit an entire season, when newsflash: no one is going to respect you more for your s12 aj helmet than they do for your lack of helmets now.


personally i'm hoping that with 5.1 comes the rating inflation change for people that actually play just so people like you can't sit an entire season.


and another note, seeing as this thread is about the hotfix and bans, can you please move your fucking life story to another thread, in fact, can you just make your own thread and start posting in there,  cause no one wants to read your sob stories over and over again

#160 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 665
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Man, it is too easy to  make him mad ;d


Oh boy if anyone here shared all the titles they lost and how, we would have double the pages we got at the moment!

Edited by infectionx, 15 November 2012 - 11:22 PM.

Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<