Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Arena exploit fixed, mass ban inc/gear removed


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
233 replies to this topic

#101 Reedzlol

Reedzlol
  • Reedz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Windrunner
  • Reckoning
  • Posts: 139
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2387

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

View PostRegent, on 15 November 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Nope, the reason I planned to sit this season is so I don't get screwed like last season. I played different comps with different people and since I had the rating for glad a few times I didn't think much about it. Went to get it again towards the end of the season only to find out no one was queueing. We played for 2 weeks and got to 2370ish, because the only teams queueing over 2300 were counters to us. We slowly gained rating but you can't farm glad off of a counter that is lower than you. My rogue got mad and quit the team, we tried grabbing someone else but the mmr and synergy wasn't there and we tanked to 2290. Jokes on us, Blizzard decided to ban/disqualify the cheaters for once and then the cutoff became 2360ish. s10 we were like 2 spots from the bottom, but didn't worry about it since no one under us, or above us was active. Last day, two teams wintraded and we couldnt get our mage online. I played legitly the last two seasons, earned Gladiator both of them (not playing OP class/comp). I planned to play KFC before we even knew it was going to be good, since I played HPal and my friend played hunter. No matter what comp I was playing, I was going to play extremely hard the first month and then sit so I don't get fucked again. I am sick of getting screwed by cheaters and Blizzard, and look here, getting screwed again.
Posted Image

#102 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 1267
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

View PostRegent, on 15 November 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Nope, the reason I planned to sit this season is so I don't get screwed like last season. I played different comps with different people and since I had the rating for glad a few times I didn't think much about it. Went to get it again towards the end of the season only to find out no one was queueing. We played for 2 weeks and got to 2370ish, because the only teams queueing over 2300 were counters to us. We slowly gained rating but you can't farm glad off of a counter that is lower than you. My rogue got mad and quit the team, we tried grabbing someone else but the mmr and synergy wasn't there and we tanked to 2290. Jokes on us, Blizzard decided to ban/disqualify the cheaters for once and then the cutoff became 2360ish. s10 we were like 2 spots from the bottom, but didn't worry about it since no one under us, or above us was active. Last day, two teams wintraded and we couldnt get our mage online. I played legitly the last two seasons, earned Gladiator both of them (not playing OP class/comp). I planned to play KFC before we even knew it was going to be good, since I played HPal and my friend played hunter. No matter what comp I was playing, I was going to play extremely hard the first month and then sit so I don't get fucked again. I am sick of getting screwed by cheaters and Blizzard, and look here, getting screwed again.

yeah cool nobody gives a shit

Edit: fuck reedz beat me to it, reppin

Edited by Nisslol, 15 November 2012 - 01:55 AM.

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.
420

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm


View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot


#103 Riotk

Riotk
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 62
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 192

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

  • I LOVE EVERY SEASON :D THIS GAME ROCKS


#104 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1594
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

View PostNisslol, on 15 November 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

yeah cool nobody gives a shit

Well, apparently at least 2 people gave a shit enough to fabricate some lies.

#105 Jamal

Jamal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 200
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 960

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

View PostSlipnslidejr, on 14 November 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

You have been a duelist paladin and never gotten glad lolz


#106 mnny

mnny
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 150
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2219
  • LocationPannonia

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

regent ur a fkin cunt

#107 Slipnslidejr

Slipnslidejr
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 29
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1051
  • 3v3: 1056
  • 5v5: 1055
  • RBG: 2211

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

View PostRegent, on 15 November 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Nope, the reason I planned to sit this season is so I don't get screwed like last season. I played different comps with different people and since I had the rating for glad a few times I didn't think much about it. Went to get it again towards the end of the season only to find out no one was queueing. We played for 2 weeks and got to 2370ish, because the only teams queueing over 2300 were counters to us. We slowly gained rating but you can't farm glad off of a counter that is lower than you. My rogue got mad and quit the team, we tried grabbing someone else but the mmr and synergy wasn't there and we tanked to 2290. Jokes on us, Blizzard decided to ban/disqualify the cheaters for once and then the cutoff became 2360ish. s10 we were like 2 spots from the bottom, but didn't worry about it since no one under us, or above us was active. Last day, two teams wintraded and we couldnt get our mage online. I played legitly the last two seasons, earned Gladiator both of them (not playing OP class/comp). I planned to play KFC before we even knew it was going to be good, since I played HPal and my friend played hunter. No matter what comp I was playing, I was going to play extremely hard the first month and then sit so I don't get fucked again. I am sick of getting screwed by cheaters and Blizzard, and look here, getting screwed again.
You never got glad and the teams above you now were teams ahead of you or within 20 points of you all season

#108 Wulfshadow

Wulfshadow
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 2
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2232
  • LocationNJ

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

lol you honestly need to stop posting on aj regent

jk i need something to lol at, carry on

#109 Kaylol

Kaylol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 169
  • Talents: Fire 1/0/2/2/1/.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

View PostRegent, on 14 November 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

>Glad rating on both bgs. 5 seperate comps to glad as pally over 3 seasons.


sick titles

#110 Bonjourhihi

Bonjourhihi
  • Wèntworth
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 201
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 583

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

edit the title and change it to "no mmr reset, free titles for exploiters"

Edited by Bonjourhihi, 15 November 2012 - 02:55 AM.


#111 samuser1234

samuser1234
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 87
  • Talents: Assassination 2/0/1/1/2/1
  • RBG: 958

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

These, and all, exploitative activities are absolutely prohibited. We will investigate the situation carefully, and players that have been found to have participated in exploitation will be subject to the appropriate actions against their World of Warcraft accounts and characters, including:

  • Arena team deletion
  • Character MMR reset to 1500
  • All Conquest gear removed
  • Conquest earned tally reset, as well as all Honor and Conquest points removed.
  • All Arena achievements earned since the beginning of Mists of Pandaria removed.
  • 3 day suspension

Better I guess

Edited by samuser1234, 15 November 2012 - 03:00 AM.

#1 rogue trip deepz USA, u mad bro?

#112 deac00r

deac00r
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 177
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1658
  • 3v3: 1875
  • LocationSweden

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

mmr gone atleast, thats good, ladder will still be fucked though :(

#113 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Posts: 2558
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

View Postsamuser1234, on 15 November 2012 - 03:00 AM, said:

These, and all, exploitative activities are absolutely prohibited. We will investigate the situation carefully, and players that have been found to have participated in exploitation will be subject to the appropriate actions against their World of Warcraft accounts and characters, including:
  • Arena team deletion
  • Character MMR reset to 1500
  • All Conquest gear removed
  • Conquest earned tally reset, as well as all Honor and Conquest points removed.
  • All Arena achievements earned since the beginning of Mists of Pandaria removed.
  • 3 day suspension
Better I guess

Glad to see they decided to throw in the MMR and Achievement reset into there. It did seem odd without it.

Note the mention of the possible ladder changes, as well:

Quote

After that’s resolved, we'll assess the ladder and determine whether it's the right course, or even feasible, to make further adjustments.


#114 Porkz

Porkz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 452
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2096
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

That's actually hilarious.

#115 phishy

phishy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 704
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

no sweeping mmr and ladder reset, fucked season.

unless, of course, the new rating system inflates people's ratings by 400-500 points

#116 AEWAE

AEWAE
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 11
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2019

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

View PostStarcookie, on 15 November 2012 - 03:06 AM, said:

Glad to see they decided to throw in the MMR and Achievement reset into there. It did seem odd without it.

Note the mention of the possible ladder changes, as well:

Please reset ladders ffs.

#117 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 504
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1744
  • 3v3: 2718
  • 5v5: 576

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:02 AM

View PostRegent, on 15 November 2012 - 02:12 AM, said:

Well, apparently at least 2 people gave a shit enough to fabricate some lies.

Always good to read long novels about how "I was good enough for glad all season but in the last week nobody was queueing but then I queued into counters and a hurricane hit the coast leaving our power out so I was short by 200 rating".

Weird, the last week of s11 on most BGs had a fuck load of queues no?

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#118 Xôan1296683735

Xôan1296683735
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 32
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:10 AM

They should but they will not

#119 ImSoberlol

ImSoberlol

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

Im just f5ing Kipales armory waiting for his shit to be removed rofl.

#120 xndr

xndr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 91
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2333
  • 3v3: 2644
  • 5v5: 2347
  • RBG: 2451
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

View PostImSoberlol, on 15 November 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

Im just f5ing Kipales armory waiting for his shit to be removed more shields rofl.

Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<