WARRIOR changes I'd like to see;
- Reduce the CD on bladestorm from 1.5 min to 35-45 sec cd to make it a much more desirable talent to chose (keep in mind you would replace shockwave for this). With the changes to avatar (removal of undispelable freedom) I think this would be a very viable option for warriors.
Reason: Bladestorm on a low cd gives you much greater mobility and a higher skill-cap level (pre bladestorm cc such as kidney shot, sheeps & what not).
It also makes the enemy team having to think more carefuly with your disarm which also increases their skill cap (e.g using disarm on bladestorm when recklessness hasnt been used yet leaves the warriors to do high amount of dmg after the bladestorm or vice versa but instead makes u able to sit on the target for longer with lower dmg).
During bladestorm u can not do extreme burst either so that would not be a problem.
- Keep the avatar nerf to freedom, having an undispelable freedom was outrageous to begin with.
- Change the gag order glyph in 2 different ways either -
A ) Your heroic throw now silences the target for 3 seconds
B ) Your pummel and heroic throw now silences the target for 3 seconds but ALSO increases the cooldown of your pummel by 5 seconds.
Reason for this is because I think gag order silence brings a higher skill-cap to warriors in general and shouldn't be removed completely.
- Put shockwave on a 30 second cooldown.
Reason: The fact that shockwave DR's itself if used off cool down says enough.
- Change positions of mass reflection & disrupting shout in the talent tree
Reason: Another higher "skill-cap" option I'd like to see in the game, having more abilities that can make a difference if used properly is a bonus - and if the changes above would apply this wouldnt be over the top - In my opinion.
- Make avatar and recklessness on internal CD.
Reason: Cooldown stacking is a major problem in MoP. Having a 50% crit buff ontop of 20% crit dmg & 20% overall damage is WAY over the top. It's too much of a difference between their normal damage and their burst dmg... you have to find a BALANCE to it & putting recklessness & avatar on an internal cd would fix it.
The cd's are Recklessness (+50% crit, 5 min cd) Avatar (+20% damage, 3 min cd) Skull banner (+20% party crit damage, 3 min cd)
This leaves more clutch usage of skull banner which has a 3 min cd and scales extreamly well with recklessness. As a warrior you wouldn't wanna use skull banner without recklessness but instead you can now use it more to benefit your teamates rather than yourself alone (if you want to use it offcd that is).
- Using Safeguard on a target that is not LoS but still in RANGE of you still makes you get out of snares but does not trigger the cooldown of it. Needs a fix asap.
These were all the changes I could think of to warriors for now - can update it with feedback from comments!
SHAMAN changes I'd like to see;
- Glyph of purge -
A ) Now makes your purge remove 2 magic effects of the target but ALSO increases the cd with 5 seconds.
B ) Remove it completely
Reason: It's way too powerful as it is right now. If you leave a shaman alone to purge every global it outweighs a damage dealer in damage per second vs any resto druid team or even rshaman team... (dont even get me started vs disc priest or monk teams). This glyph is the sole reason why teams like 2x healer warrior can become extremely overpowered.
example - http://eu.battle.net...for long games/ (3x ddos losses 1x afk queue loss)
- Remove totemic restoration spec.
Reason: The fact that it affects tremor totem and puts it to a 30 second cooldown makes most fear effects in the game close to worthless against shaman teams (unless u stun/cc them at the same time). If it wasnt for Psyfiend priests might aswell unbind fear unless u play it clutch and switch to shaman with stuns & fear teamates. Warr fear is close to useless. Warlock fearing becomes a hussle with the addition of grounding to worry about. It's way too powerful. Having it on a 1 minute cd baseline is more than fine.
- (irrelevant if change above would go through) but Totemic restoration bugs out when you use a minor glyph that puts down fake totems. Does not always but, but it happens.
MAGE changes I'd like to see;
- Give the mage a channeled castbar for ring of frost already or something similar. Not being able to see it HAS to be a bug
I was only able to give you in-depth thoughts on the classes I play myself for now...
If you have any feedback regarding class changes OR any comments on my thoughts please list them below & I will react & update the current post!
Edited by Dakkrothy, 14 November 2012 - 10:16 AM.