• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/1/2/0
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

any1 tried that???

today at around 10:30 am east coast in school, i popped 2 30mg adderall capsules. it was my first time..and i must say, it was quite fascinating. i honestly got more work done than ever in all my classes.

you just feel like you have this sharp focus, like nothing is bothering you. your not sleepy or tired. just alert and ready to react. you know how to handle situations, and last, talking to girls became 200x easier. (not that im calling myself a virgin nerd, but just saying..you have so much interesting stuff to talk about, and you sound like a genius.)

now i went skating after school and now im home. the adderall is starting to wear off...so i dont have the chance to try the full effect while playing wow...

any1 done it???
gobbypls
S - succcess
W - winner
A - alliance4ever
G - gg gd luck next time

#2 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

some people shouldnt be allowed to post.

#3 Yesjuicex

Yesjuicex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

Zzzzzzz

XD

#4 Mity

Mity
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • LocationOKC

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

i do meth
@shitixmikesays

#5 itsrambo23

itsrambo23
  • Killashock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

fun fact (not related):adderall constricts your blood vessels. so i cant have an erection for a few more hours..
gobbypls
S - succcess
W - winner
A - alliance4ever
G - gg gd luck next time

#6 Vexxius

Vexxius
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1692
  • 3v3: 2432
  • RBG: 383
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

View Postitsrambo23, on 13 November 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

any1 tried that???

today at around 10:30 am east coast in school, i popped 2 30mg adderall capsules. it was my first time..and i must say, it was quite fascinating. i honestly got more work done than ever in all my classes.

you just feel like you have this sharp focus, like nothing is bothering you. your not sleepy or tired. just alert and ready to react. you know how to handle situations, and last, talking to girls became 200x easier. (not that im calling myself a virgin nerd, but just saying..you have so much interesting stuff to talk about, and you sound like a genius.)

now i went skating after school and now im home. the adderall is starting to wear off...so i dont have the chance to try the full effect while playing wow...

any1 done it???

Two years ago, for my senior year in college, I took Adderall several times for my finals... it worked wonders. I was able to sit there and study/read for 8+ hours, straight. I also experienced the same exact effects that you describe.

One bad aspect of Adderall is that your hunger becomes extremely minimal, so you have to make sure you force yourself to eat something once in a while. Also, you'll lack the desire to sleep.

But jesus, TWO 30mg capsules? That's way overkill. Be careful with that. Usually 15-20mg will do the job.

Somewhat on subject: but no, I haven't been on Adderall while playing WoW. :rolleyes:

#7 Monkeyaids

Monkeyaids
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/2/2

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Adderall makes feel like a zombie so I don't even feel like doing arena when i'm playing arena on adderall.
You know what I mean?

ps: I take 20 mg extended release

Edited by Monkeyaids, 13 November 2012 - 10:11 PM.

#8 CGK

CGK
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

take adderall and play wow quite often actually, simply because i do all my work and then have enough free time to start playing :P

i have to say that it does have slight positive effect because you are more aware, more focused, etc.

wouldnt recommend making it a habit
<3

#9 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

the side effects of cocaine/adderall on wow gameplay are actually quite noticeable, however i wouldn't make it a regular occurrence.  although both are very fun, not only do their effects diminish after frequent use, like most other substances, but it can add up to be quite costly just to give yourself slightly more attention to a video game that isn't the greatest.

as an occasional user of both when going out, do what you wish, but i personally find adderall/etc more fun when going out for some drinks and having fun with friends/etc

#10 itsrambo23

itsrambo23
  • Killashock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

View PostRhetorical1, on 13 November 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

some people shouldnt be allowed to post.

hello good sir,
i wrote a response to what you said but i tried to quote some other people and it refreshed the page basically so its all gone now.
its a shame, cause i think i pretty much nailed it. well, it went a little like this:
sorry i didnt post the 565th thread qqing about blizzard not fixing the mmr exploit.
this IS the general forums after all, and i liked to change the atmosphere from nerds crying about tfb and mmr exploit, to something else...
this is where id normally tell you to fuck off, but id rather not. because im not a complete douche who bashes new members.

this is fairly related to arena after all, i dont see anything wrong with my thread.

anyways...

View PostVexxius, on 13 November 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

Two years ago, for my senior year in college, I took Adderall several times for my finals... it worked wonders. I was able to sit there and study/read for 8+ hours, straight. I also experienced the same exact effects that you describe.

One bad aspect of Adderall is that your hunger becomes extremely minimal, so you have to make sure you force yourself to eat something once in a while. Also, you'll lack the desire to sleep.

But jesus, TWO 30mg capsules? That's way overkill. Be careful with that. Usually 15-20mg will do the job.

Somewhat on subject: but no, I haven't been on Adderall while playing WoW. :rolleyes:
yeah man honestly i felt like i had sharp ass focus.

and yeah i have noticed that about the hunger issue... i used to do a lot of robitussin my freshmen year, i know all about forcing myself to eat haha.

but robo fucks up your taste buds and makes you feel sick as hell...this how ever just doesnt make food appealing, but i feel a bit hungry. i only had 2 chicken tenders today.... (our principle is black)

also similar to the hunger thing, my friend told me to stay hydrated...its true, i had cotton mouth (more like tongue..) all day today and i got thirsty but i forget to drink water sometimes..

Edited by itsrambo23, 13 November 2012 - 10:27 PM.

gobbypls
S - succcess
W - winner
A - alliance4ever
G - gg gd luck next time

#11 itsrambo23

itsrambo23
  • Killashock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

View Posthairpiece, on 13 November 2012 - 10:25 PM, said:

the side effects of cocaine/adderall on wow gameplay are actually quite noticeable, however i wouldn't make it a regular occurrence.  although both are very fun, not only do their effects diminish after frequent use, like most other substances, but it can add up to be quite costly just to give yourself slightly more attention to a video game that isn't the greatest.

as an occasional user of both when going out, do what you wish, but i personally find adderall/etc more fun when going out for some drinks and having fun with friends/etc

what else have you tried while playing wow??

as for pot, when i play wow, its almost always a different experience.
sometimes when i stoned its so obvious that wow is a video game (idk how to explain it lol), like, you can see the screen...and your basically pressing buttons to control a video... (it gets boring quickly)

other times, im too stoned to play correctly. i dont play wow a lot when im stoned so i cant really explain what i do incorrectly, but i just make stupid mistakes (in arena).

other times (happens rarely), i play so good when im stoned. have so much game awareness, and have tons of fun...i can see the poly coming as soon as the mage hits it. i can feel shatterplay switches coming to me, and almost get divine protection off right as he deeps...

its rather interesting honestly. i enjoy trying different things while playing arena..

its been almost 7 hours since i have taken those adderall pills, and i still do not feel a bit tired. maybe not as much aware as when i peaked (an hour after i took the pill), or have interesting shit to share and not shut up for 5 minutes lol, but still can function amazing.

my friend is warning me about the "crash" though... sounds scary lol

Edited by itsrambo23, 13 November 2012 - 10:39 PM.

gobbypls
S - succcess
W - winner
A - alliance4ever
G - gg gd luck next time

#12 itsrambo23

itsrambo23
  • Killashock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

View PostDerpin, on 13 November 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

take adderall and play wow quite often actually, simply because i do all my work and then have enough free time to start playing :P

i have to say that it does have slight positive effect because you are more aware, more focused, etc.

wouldnt recommend making it a habit

yeah my friend is basically diagnosed with social anxiety, adhd, and many other shit he goes to therapy for. and he told me "ill make sure you dont get addicted. if you start acting like fiend ill cut you off".

hes the only person with adderall connect (himself), other than skimpy dread heads that i would rather not fuck with..
gobbypls
S - succcess
W - winner
A - alliance4ever
G - gg gd luck next time

#13 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationGAINZville, the Gym

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

addys are fun:)

but drugs are bad man STAHP
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014/
the best playlist ever-https://www.youtube....FVT_S-TjfEu-GC2
NEW: best playlist ever 2- http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz
twitch.tv/bornlol
youtube.com/bornlolwins

#14 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

it's all gravy till the comedown

View PostAvengelyne, on 17 September 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

I've actually made a lot of friends this season, I don't think anyone hates me or thinks i'm scum or thinks I cheat or thinks i'm toxic for the game. I'm definitely not a faggot as i've had a girlfriend for the past 3 years. I've also graduated College last year and working in my field currently so even if we come last place there it's not the end of the world, I got to meet up with friends I play with and against online and got to go to Manhattan on for a paid vactation.. And i'm a goddamn Ret paladin so there's a factor of respect given by the community for making it this far.

#15 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

I've got some experience with this sort of thing, and I knew it was only a matter of time before this sort of thing started to become more mainstream.

People that actually need the medication will feel an entirely different effect when they take it, usually become much more mellow/relaxed.  People that don't need it will become obnoxious tweakers.  It's really easy to see when somebody is the latter.  Since you didn't turn into a gibbering fool when you took 60mg, there is the possibility that you suffer from some mild form of ADHD.

Next time you watch people stream with their web cams on, keep an eye on their behavior.  You might just learn something about the more popular streamers.  If it seems like they can't go 2 seconds without finding some form of stimulation for their mind, and are performing super human feats of speed/concentration, you might be on to something.  Not putting any names out there, but it's pretty plain to see for anyone watching ;)

#16 itsrambo23

itsrambo23
  • Killashock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

View PostNightmonkey, on 13 November 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

I've got some experience with this sort of thing, and I knew it was only a matter of time before this sort of thing started to become more mainstream.

People that actually need the medication will feel an entirely different effect when they take it, usually become much more mellow/relaxed.  People that don't need it will become obnoxious tweakers.  It's really easy to see when somebody is the latter.  Since you didn't turn into a gibbering fool when you took 60mg, there is the possibility that you suffer from some mild form of ADHD.

Next time you watch people stream with their web cams on, keep an eye on their behavior.  You might just learn something about the more popular streamers.  If it seems like they can't go 2 seconds without finding some form of stimulation for their mind, and are performing super human feats of speed/concentration, you might be on to something.  Not putting any names out there, but it's pretty plain to see for anyone watching ;)

first one who came up in my mind is reckful. although i doubt he does drugs, the mother fucker is super alert.

but yeah its funny cause the other day when my friend told me he will hook it up with adderall, i had a discussion with him about adhd. basically i told him i really think i suffer from it. he told me the exact same thing you just said. he said if im a hyper and annoying as fuck, i dont. if i am calm then i do.

you just reminded me..
gobbypls
S - succcess
W - winner
A - alliance4ever
G - gg gd luck next time

#17 itsrambo23

itsrambo23
  • Killashock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

honestly ive done valium, ectassy, xanax, dxm(triple cs/robitussin), promethazine codeine...and i have to say adderall would be my favorite.

kind of reminds me of the movie limitless, but less exaggerations obviously lol.
gobbypls
S - succcess
W - winner
A - alliance4ever
G - gg gd luck next time

#18 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

View Postitsrambo23, on 13 November 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

first one who came up in my mind is reckful. although i doubt he does drugs, the mother fucker is super alert.

but yeah its funny cause the other day when my friend told me he will hook it up with adderall, i had a discussion with him about adhd. basically i told him i really think i suffer from it. he told me the exact same thing you just said. he said if im a hyper and annoying as fuck, i dont. if i am calm then i do.

you just reminded me..

It might be worth it for you to go and see a Psychologist.  They could determine if you do have a problem, and treat it properly.  You may find that the right medication could have very beneficial effects on your life without the fear of addiction/abuse looming over your head.

Not to mention if you have health insurance, it would probably cover most of the cost of your very own scrip.

#19 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

View Postitsrambo23, on 13 November 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

(not that im calling myself a virgin nerd, but just saying)

No bro, you are a more like a ROCKSTAR, with your "Adderall and Arena" thread.

Edited by Djandawg, 13 November 2012 - 11:13 PM.

#20 Synkz

Synkz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blood Furnace
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/0/2/.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

when i take adderall, i can never shut my goddamn mouth

Edited by Synkz, 13 November 2012 - 11:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<