Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

View PostGeru, on 17 November 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

I did not react on all of your negative comments on boosters, but this one is just over the top. You're generalizing so much that I am seriously questioning your attitude and start thinking that you are one of the biggest retards on AJ.

1. Boosters are not more nerdish than normal WoW players, actually 90% of the people that are in Shanghai atm that you consider as "stars" are boosting actively.
2. Do you even realize that nearly every single booster does not want to rely completely on WoW in their lives? It is simply not possible for everyone to put that much time and effort into earning money with streaming 10h/day, doing youtube videos, etc like Reckful who is doing very well with it. Me and 95% of the ppl I boost with are going to school or university at the same time and just want to earn some free cash while playing WoW. Boosting is the only way to earn money without putting too much time into this shit game.
3. You won't see nonboosters in tournaments because the people that will dominate in tournaments are always gonna boost because they are the only people that get the high €/h boosts and they are the only people that are good enough to do them fast. Another is the biggest booster in entire EU and he was dominating last 2 regionals, the only reason Skenz/Khuna/Flubbah (who boost 24/7 aswell) didnt qualify over Pwny/Boetar/Blukstack (who boost sometimes aswell) is because of bad brackets and comp, it will happen very rarely that only average teams like this go to top 2. Every big tournament name in WoW in the past was boosting (Enigmz, Fabio, Another, Inflame,  Xandyn, Hydra, not sure about US but I am pretty sure they are boosting alot aswell).

Just my 2 cents, you are really pissing me (and even people that do not boost) off with all of your insults, but I guess that is what you intend with it. Just keep it to yourself.

you got mad at an insult over the internet? rofl youre a fucking nerd.

Edit: Youre wall of text is so rage filled. Step outside and have a smoke.

Edited by Galaleo, 17 November 2012 - 09:46 PM.

#42 Kazot

Kazot
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2201

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

It's obviously easier to provoke a reaction of the reader using hyperboles, insults and generalization instead of actual content.

#43 hirtqt

hirtqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 732

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

Hey I find nadagast to be very cute, is he also considered a nerd?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 17 November 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

you got mad at an insult over the internet? rofl youre a fucking nerd.

Edit: Youre wall of text is so rage filled. Step outside and have a smoke.

inb4

Posted Image

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#45 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1910

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

Rofl such a joke, you admit yourself its a cheap and easy way to make extra cash that you don't deserve. Most shady ways to make money are like that. Try to sell cocaine and tell the police "i was just trying to make extra cash while being at Uni" and see their response.
And yes i did put boosting on the same level as drug dealing, because its essentially the same thing, an underground illegal activity for lazy people to make extra money.

You call the game that you probably spent a very high % of your life on for the past few years on shit? Well then MOVE THE FUCK ON, if streaming/making videos to entertain people is too hard, just go work at your fucking local Mcdonalds like normal Uni students do to make extra cash for whatever Mommy and Daddy don't want to pay for, nobody is going to miss people like you.

I do agree with you on one thing tough, most people at Shanghai are also boosters, wich is very sad since they wouldn't ever had the chance to be at that kind of event if it wasn't for the game they are actively trying to kill for extra profit.

Greed is just a core part of Human Nature i guess.

Edited by GrieverZ, 17 November 2012 - 10:55 PM.

#46 hirtqt

hirtqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 732

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

View PostGrieverZ, on 17 November 2012 - 10:15 PM, said:

Rofl such a joke, you admit yourself its a cheap and easy way to make extra cash that you don't deserve. Most shady ways to make money are like that. Try to sell cocaine and tell the police "i was just trying to make extra cash while being at Uni" and see their response.
And yes i did put boosting on the same level as drug dealing, because its essentially the same thing, an underground illegal activity for lazy people to make extra money.

You call the game that you probably spent a very high % of your life on for the past few years on shit? Well then MOVE THE FUCK ON, if streaming/making videos to entertain people is too hard, just go work at your fucking local Mcdonalds like normal Uni students do to make extra cash for whatever Mommy and Daddy don't want to pay for, nobody is going to miss people like you.

I do agree with you on one thing tough, most people at Shanghai are also boosters, wich is very sad since they wouldn't ever had the chance to be at that kind of event if it wasn't for the game they are actively trying to kill for extra profit.

Greed is just a core part of Human Nature i guess.
zergal y u so bitter :< he just wanna fuck bitches and get $$$
Posted Image
Posted Image

#47 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

View Posthirtqt, on 17 November 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

zergal y u so bitter :< he just wanna fuck bitches and get $$$

Cause i still enjoy this game and it annoys me to see people trying to justify shit like boosting "cause they need teh money while at Uni". Just move your ass and do something productive for the society if you need money that badly instead of ruining people's hobby.

#48 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

It's a huge circle of neverending butthurt, you should really all calm the fuck down. Whole point is that nobody is interested in sniddly remarks made by some hypocritical asshat, nothing more than that, do not turn this into more than it is.

I agree with Geru's point as much as (ironically perhaps) I agree with Galaleo's point. You shouldn't be affected by internet insults true, but reading someone calling people "blight-ass nerds" whilst he looks like no amount of Axe deodorant could ever make a female come within a kilometer proximity of him is kind of irritating, at least to me.

Edited by Nisslol, 17 November 2012 - 10:37 PM.

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#49 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

View PostNisslol, on 17 November 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

What, like this guy?
Posted Image
Oh wait that's you. Stop provoking, hypocrite.

hahahahahahahahaha

#50 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

Would love to see the pictures of the people making fun of other's look on the internet. Probably a bunch of top-models right? :).

#51 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

View PostNisslol, on 17 November 2012 - 10:33 PM, said:

It's a huge circle of neverending butthurt, you should really all calm the fuck down. Whole point is that nobody is interested in sniddly remarks made by some hypocritical asshat, nothing more than that, do not turn this into more than it is.

I agree that his comment was very misplaced but Geru really didn't help his case either.

#52 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

im laughing at the fact that he has a 'fuck someone walked in on me jerking off' face than anything else. oh and the fact that a hairbrush is non existent in his bathroom utensils.

Edited by methodman2, 17 November 2012 - 11:07 PM.

#53 xndr

xndr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/1/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2202
  • 3v3: 2111
  • 5v5: 2446
  • RBG: 2286
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

Keep it up, looks awesome!

Edited by xndrr, 04 January 2013 - 12:28 AM.

Posted Image

#54 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

Good morning!

Posted Image

#55 dj_abdullah

dj_abdullah
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

So dusty... hope you're enjoying it though!

#56 Geru

Geru
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2327

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 17 November 2012 - 10:15 PM, said:

just go work at your fucking local Mcdonalds like normal Uni students do to make extra cash for whatever Mommy and Daddy don't want to pay for, nobody is going to miss people like you.

Why would I do that? Boosting brings much much more €/h, has flexible "working" times, and afterall is not even remotely as aids as working at McDonalds.

#57 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

View PostGeru, on 18 November 2012 - 12:23 AM, said:

Why would I do that? Boosting brings much much more €/h, has flexible "working" times, and afterall is not even remotely as aids as working at McDonalds.

Then deal with being viewed as what you are.

Guess its not possible for you to understand why a lot of people are pissed off at boosters. Most people play this game for entertainement, and being unable to progress because the first 2 pages of your BGroup is filled with the same few people on toons of people moronic enough to throw money at video game titles is annoying.

There's nothing wrong with making money off WoW, if you're good at something, never do it for free. Its simply hard to justify something that basically kill one of the aspect of the game when there's legitimate ways to make money off it that aren't negative for the game. Obviously it requires efforts, so its not a viable option for you aparently.

Edited by GrieverZ, 18 November 2012 - 12:59 AM.

#58 Geru

Geru
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 18 November 2012 - 12:51 AM, said:

Guess its not possible for you to understand why a lot of people are pissed off at boosters. Most people play this game for entertainement, and being unable to progress because the first 2 pages of your BGroup is filled with the same few people on toons of people moronic enough to throw money at video game titles is annoying.

This is just pure exageration. Last season (and especially this season after many teams got reset) there were maybe 10-20 people that were boosting teams to glad. It was nearly impossible for normal players to reach glad. On every BG there was maybe 5 gladteams per BG that were boosted, not more. People just blame it on boosts because its 100x easier than blaming it on themselves.

#59 Geru

Geru
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

sry doublepost

Edited by Geru, 18 November 2012 - 01:24 AM.

#60 Geru

Geru
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

Edit function seems bugged to me, but maybe I'm just too stupid for it atm
Edit2: yes, I was just too stupid for it

Edited by Geru, 18 November 2012 - 01:28 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BWC, tournament

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<