7 replies to this topic

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

Just some interesting things I saw on his twitter.

1.Q. Hey, do you know/can you say whether patch 5.1 will mark the start of a new PvP season? Assuming yes, can't find hard evidence

A. 5.1 is not a new season.

2.Q.I am getting 1 shotted by either a mage or warrior, when my life is at 180k (half).
A. That's not the conventional definition of one-shotted. Many abilities hit for 100k. It's when you get to 400k that no counter.
Q.  One shotted can also mean dying in one GCD, from full, or as near as as makes no difference. This DOES happen.
A.no, that's actually the definition we use (one GCD) but from full health and only vs one opponent.

3.Q.An mmr EXPLOIT IS LIVE! please fix/rest you can you read aj so check it out..please do it fast
A.It's not appropriate for me to comment on exploits. If the info is widely available on fansites, chances are we've heard it too.

4.Q.If gladiator players who you always mention think tfb is op then how can you not?...300k in arena should not be possible. done
A.We don't let players, even expert ones, balance the game for us. We appreciate their feedback, as we do all feedback.
Q. I respect you, Greg Street, but how obvious does it have to be? 1-shotting is not OK no matter how RNG it is. EoD.
A.I actually agree with that, but nobody is 1-shotting you with TfB (or CB). 5-stack TfB crit does what 250K? 2 or 3 shot maybe.

5.Q. Is Disrupting Shout from warriors supposed to interrupt through aura mastery effect?
A.No, probably not. We're discussing.

6. I actually think Gag Order does take skill, but we just want warriors to be more about mobility and less about range.-Ghostcrawler.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler

Edited by Radejjj, 13 November 2012 - 03:58 AM.

#2 Zander

Zander
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/2/2/2
  • RBG: 192

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

A.I actually agree with that, but nobody is 1-shotting you with TfB (or CB). 5-stack TfB crit does what 250K? 2 or 3 shot maybe.

Man I want the gear this guy has

#3 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

We want warriors to be more about mobility.
Then why the hell did you demolish wotlk warrior playstyle for cataclysm warrior?
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#4 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:05 AM

This guy frustrates me to no limits. Sometimes I actually imagine they sit there at Blizzard HQ after work hours and just go "Hey guys, let's go troll the pvp community lmao, look I just responded TfB is fine LOLOLOL". You cannot be so fucking incompetent at such a responsible position. Fucking marine biologist cunt.

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#5 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1910

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:23 AM

4.Q.If gladiator players who you always mention think tfb is op then how can you not?...300k in arena should not be possible. done
A.We don't let players, even expert ones, balance the game for us. We appreciate their feedback, as we do all feedback.

At this point, why not? At least they PvP unlike him.

#6 Lightsmop

Lightsmop
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

his answers are bullshit as always.
he knows the situation in pvp, but he doesnt want to fix anything since PvE is still there and takes a big part of the game and some balance patches which affects pve would make the pveers mad as hell.

i mean if i read the answers im like...do u really think im that retarded?

instead of giving some good answers that really deal with the pvp situations and expectable changes, he just clarifies that one-shot is not a real one-shot, because there is more than 1 strike taking part of this synonymous what you call "one shot".

its like asking a question to some topic and you get the answer..."yeah that is a good point, but you forgot the fullstop at the end"

#7 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2366
  • 3v3: 2251
  • 5v5: 2392
  • RBG: 1975

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 13 November 2012 - 04:23 AM, said:

At this point, why not? At least they PvP unlike him.
they need to at least look like they're doing something at work

#8 Maim

Maim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2166
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:37 AM