starze
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Eonar
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 1/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1668

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

Since stampede has been nerfed and you now actually have to play your class a little as bm.
What would you say is the better choice between Lynx Rush or Blink Strike? Playing KFC with a h pala atm.
Cheers

#2 starze

starze
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Eonar
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 1/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1668

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

bump :D

#3 Snipin

Snipin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/0/0/1/1

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Lynx Rush can drop 50 percent of somebodies health if all of the attacks are used on one target(with RF and trinkets). I like to use it when someone is trying to pillar in the beginning of the match, alone obviously. It also ignores CC'd targets, so keep that in mind.

Blink strike overall is better for consistent damage, and is a good mobility tool, but with the way the game is right now, and the way Lynx Rush is right now, I would suggest using it until they nerf it in 5.1.

Edited by Snipin, 16 November 2012 - 03:24 PM.

#4 Cocoapuffs

Cocoapuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1497
  • 3v3: 2126
  • RBG: 960

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

I'm playing KFC with a hpal as well, and just in general I would definitely recommend using blink strike over lynx rush in anything except 2s/ duels. The damage on it counts for nothing when there's other players around for the damage to spread not to mention players pets if there are any. The CD is too much for it to be good compared to blink strike which has a short CD, does pretty decent consistent damage as well as burst and good for pet mobility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<