Lightsmop
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

and u cant kill shamans that easy while a druid is almost struggling against a single warrior.

if u meet a shaman on the opposing team you'll always have the disadvantage.

restodruids dont need to be buffed...just shamans need to be put down...especially 30sec tremor, 9secs grounding and of course doublepurge.

View PostJacquelol, on 12 November 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

RestoDruid / shadowpriest / warrior
played approved and #1 but seemd like shaman was a tad bit stronger but I do belive shamans would lack alot in peeling for the shadowpriest.

Root Cyclone does make alot of diffrence!

the fact that u reached 2.200 with shadow/warr/rdruid doesn't mean that the comp is good or even on the same level as the restoshamans version.
you have roots and cyclones...yes...but you cant get so many clones or even roots off if u get pressured.

@Chaals
i dont know if u abused your ratings, but 2,550 seems to be way to high to get with that comp.
cant see u winning against common comps.
i mean 2,550....not many ppl played on that rating this season...it stinks!

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Shaman/lock/x dominating again, once rogues get buffed, warriors get a few more nerfs, and trip dps starts popping up Cataclysm 2.0 here we come!

#43 Sylvi

Sylvi
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fire 0/0/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1583
  • 3v3: 2300
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 2307

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

@Chaals
i dont know if u abused your ratings, but 2,550 seems to be way to high to get with that comp.

Yea Chaals stop cheating no one can get that high with enha ;P

T: Suur Noppa

#44 Chaals

Chaals
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/1/0/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2800
  • 3v3: 3074
  • 5v5: 2729
  • RBG: 2144

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

View PostLightsmop, on 12 November 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

and u cant kill shamans that easy while a druid is almost struggling against a single warrior.

if u meet a shaman on the opposing team you'll always have the disadvantage.

restodruids dont need to be buffed...just shamans need to be put down...especially 30sec tremor, 9secs grounding and of course doublepurge.

the fact that u reached 2.200 with shadow/warr/rdruid doesn't mean that the comp is good or even on the same level as the restoshamans version.
you have roots and cyclones...yes...but you cant get so many clones or even roots off if u get pressured.

@Chaals

I've never cheated/abused anything in arena and never will. This is 4th season I'm playing this comp with the same people so we have insanely good teamplay. And what you mean with common comps? We are kinda countering shatterplay/caster teams overall because mages cannot do shit against us. Anyways there's like 2-3 good enhance shamans in EU and I bet you haven't met a single good one :)

#45 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

View Postpripripriest, on 12 November 2012 - 07:50 PM, said:

i'm clueless ? yeah you right.. i should prolly stop playin till they get my class god mode like LSD s8 then get back and play. seems workin wonders with you.
I rarely say this but. . .
shutup
seriously
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#46 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

View PostLightsmop, on 12 November 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

Wouldent be to quick to call it a bad comp this quickly sure the shaman version seems stronger (I have no clue never played it) but does not mean the restodruid version is any worse.

not to mention that 2200 is something amazingly high or anything just wanted to add my 5 cents

Edited by Jacquelol, 13 November 2012 - 12:02 PM.

Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#47 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2477
  • 3v3: 3080
  • RBG: 2541
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

That thread turned into something way different than it was ment to be. But yeah, Shamans thought they'd be worse than the other healers but that was probably the most wrong thing ever to think about. long live tremor.. :)

#48 Shouri

Shouri
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

druids don't struggle vs a single warrior, druids actually have great survivability

the problem lies within the fact that druids just get raped by CC in comparison to shamans (very noticeable when facing demo locks)

#49 Kyliass

Kyliass
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1592
  • 3v3: 2410
  • 5v5: 288

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

View PostShouri, on 13 November 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

druids don't struggle vs a single warrior, druids actually have great survivability

the problem lies within the fact that druids just get raped by CC in comparison to shamans (very noticeable when facing demo locks)

Exactly what i was going to say, versus certain teams (especially ones with warlocks) you sit in 20-30 sec cc chains nearly all game.

#50 spaceship

spaceship
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2389
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

The CC problem is also compounded by how fast HoTs are removed these days (Purge glyph and low-cost Spellsteal spam being the obvious culprits).

#51 wambafat

wambafat
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:06 AM

With the way offensive dispels are right now, dispelling a 3 stack of lifebloom should heal for as much as a 3stack proc, not as much as a single lifebloom proc

#52 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

are they nerfing the 2x dispell purge? (in 5.1)
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#53 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 2447
  • 3v3: 2523
  • RBG: 2114

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

The only comp I can see where a druid might be better than shaman is Rogue/Spriest/X.

As mentioned many times in this thread, Bloodfear is way too OP to not have tremor.

I don't think Symbiosis should be removed from arena, but definitely changed. Ice Block and feral dispersion/bubble should be replaced with other abilities.

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#54 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2477
  • 3v3: 3080
  • RBG: 2541
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

View PostBigmoran, on 19 November 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

The only comp I can see where a druid might be better than shaman is Rogue/Spriest/X.

As mentioned many times in this thread, Bloodfear is way too OP to not have tremor.

I don't think Symbiosis should be removed from arena, but definitely changed. Ice Block and feral dispersion/bubble should be replaced with other abilities.

Well, it's quite sad if the best setup for a resto druid includes a rogue.

#55 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/0/0/0

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

View Postpripripriest, on 12 November 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

SLT tbh is fine. maybe with a longer cd. i don't cry too much about jesus totem cause i know you can prevent it (see smoke bomb)

Too many shamans were getting "outplayed" by rogues with smoke bomb so they decided that shamans should never be allowed to die and smoke bomb no longer blocks SLT anymore. Not many people know this because there arent many rogues playing high rated arenas, and most rogue teams dont ever force the opposing team SLT lol...

EDIT: On topic of the actual post, no healer is better than shaman atm for any comp...Did you not watch the tournament? 10/10 teams with shaman healer. Class is god mode face roll retard proof 1 button 0-100 heals.
You are going at it from the wrong angle tho, in order to balance the game right now, they need to nerf the shit out of a lot of things(mages/wars/shamans/locks/spriest healing etc.) not buff the classes that are already strong. Otherwise we go through the cycle(that we have always been on) where one class or group of classes/specs reigns supreme over the world...of warcraft. (EX: WLD in BC, LSD in Wotlk, RLS in cata, MLS right now).

Edited by Skizzlol, 19 November 2012 - 08:21 AM.

#56 Furioni

Furioni
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

View PostJacquelol, on 16 November 2012 - 09:40 AM, said:

are they nerfing the 2x dispell purge? (in 5.1)

sadly nothing in the notes so far, and aside from the single totem change if there's nothing else in store with regards to nerfing shamans they'll remain king

30 second tremor is just too strong considering blood fear sodomizes druids/hpallys and probably priest since shamans can strip them in 2 purges

View PostRamboJohny, on 27 February 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

Grow some balls and come get slained and stick the 5's bracket.
  -RamboJohny

#57 Fleinflex

Fleinflex
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 1707
  • LocationNorway

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

As long as shamans stays they way they are now, druids will not be the best healer in any comp. Simply becuse shamans are better then druids in every possible way. Yeah sure druids have stronger CC then shamans but when all it takes is 2-3 globals from a shaman to remove every single hot on the target you dont really have time to CC as much as you want to. You just end up having to spam hots all game.

Not to mention that almost every team has a Shadowpriest or a mage in it ontop of the shaman that also can take our hots of.
Posted Image

#58 Bestuniversexz

Bestuniversexz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2333

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

View PostFleinflex, on 25 November 2012 - 02:01 PM, said:

As long as shamans stays they way they are now, druids will not be the best healer in any comp. Simply becuse shamans are better then druids in every possible way. Yeah sure druids have stronger CC then shamans but when all it takes is 2-3 globals from a shaman to remove every single hot on the target you dont really have time to CC as much as you want to. You just end up having to spam hots all game.

Not to mention that almost every team has a Shadowpriest or a mage in it ontop of the shaman that also can take our hots of.

this

#59 Stolsben

Stolsben
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • EU-Terenas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

View PostJacquelol, on 12 November 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

RestoDruid / shadowpriest / warrior
played approved and #1 but seemd like shaman was a tad bit stronger but I do belive shamans would lack alot in peeling for the shadowpriest.

Root Cyclone does make alot of diffrence!

Who are you trying to fool, son? Shamans are 27 times better for this comp.

#60 Knarox

Knarox
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

Off-topic, but seriously, they should limit Glyph of Purge for Ele/Enha only.

I would love to see priests be able to dispell 2 buffs with a single cast, as considering the meta game, it'd actually make sense. Resto shamans though? Seriously, what the fuck.

Edited by Knarox, 25 November 2012 - 02:16 PM.

"Oh yeah, well I've had about enough of morons and half wits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells... and you, you chowder-head yokel, you blithering hayseed. You've had enough of me?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<