Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Is Druid best healer for any comp?


  • Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#21 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 665
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

I thought resto shamans were better because of the tremor vs 1min warrior fear and spriests ;o
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#22 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 1530
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

View PostChaals, on 12 November 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

Currently playing enhance, warrior, resto druid on 2550mmr and can't really think it would be better with any other healer atm. With 30 sec cd tremor totem from enhance I'm hardly ever in long cc chains. Enhance needs alot of peels since they are still kinda weak against melees. Other healers cant really peel melees from enhance but druids with roots & clones can easily peel a warrior off from enha and druid also gives shitloads of offensive cc for that comp, clone, bash, 1min cd solar beam for enha/1min cd fear from warr with symbiosis.

I still feel a pala would be better for this comp (double freedom/bop and hoj/blind), but gj on playing it so high.

Do you never get globalled by warriors popping one shot macros while your in a deep/shockwave ect and wish you had Iceblock tho ? :P
www.twitch.tv/Hendiee

#23 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 1530
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

View Postscottsteiner, on 12 November 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

Remove symbiosis from arena and druids would be alot more balanced. Well maybe not remove but the spell should come with some sort of down side IE; resto druid can swap for mage iceblock but now mage no longer has iceblock. This would make it a huge descion to use symbiosis or not.




Seriously take a step back and realize that symbiosis is probaly the best spell in the game.

I would swap symbiosis for spirit link anyday :P

I would say symbiosis is more fun, but spirit link is better.
www.twitch.tv/Hendiee

#24 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 151
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

View PostAriyia, on 12 November 2012 - 05:13 PM, said:

You two have basically no idea of the game right now, if you seriously think you can ever go dps mode as Druid , then you are already winning anyways.
If you are not playing with a Mage and/or Priest or without Symbiosis you would basically die instantly to every meele cleave in the game.
And I don't think Rdruids are bad, they will just never be a T1 healer again due to the fact that as long as lock is viable we are useless.

thanks mate .. .wasn't reading something this stupid since long time. had a good laugh. Anything dies to meele cleave. At least u got displacing skilled beast, nature grasp, three of skills, barkskin + iron bark on lolcd, u can remove your snares/roots with swappin form. You get silenced ? np, you got might of ursoc. Come on... what the fuck are you actually cryin about ? The point is not buffin druids on surv, the point is nerfing burst from classes like warr or ret (gettin critted 100k templars verdict is totaly fine). You really miss the point of opness of symbiosis.. as soon as 5.1 hits and warrior/hunter will get toned down, druids will most likely become immortal. You think pala can survive better than you to melee cleaves once outta bubble ? or monks ? not even talkin about priests here else u say i'm cryin or i'm mad (yep, that's how retarded you are).
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#25 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 1530
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

Do you play any other class other than priest?
www.twitch.tv/Hendiee

#26 Aldrainíl

Aldrainíl
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 120
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1901

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

Druid is only best healer in god comp really, other than that shamans are so much better in every situation because of tremor/purge.
Making warrior fear a longer cd would make things way easier for druids

#27 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 2786
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

RestoDruid / shadowpriest / warrior
played approved and #1 but seemd like shaman was a tad bit stronger but I do belive shamans would lack alot in peeling for the shadowpriest.

Root Cyclone does make alot of diffrence!
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#28 Ariyia

Ariyia
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 90
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 960

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 12 November 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

thanks mate .. .wasn't reading something this stupid since long time. had a good laugh. Anything dies to meele cleave. At least u got displacing skilled beast, nature grasp, three of skills, barkskin + iron bark on lolcd, u can remove your snares/roots with swappin form. You get silenced ? np, you got might of ursoc. Come on... what the fuck are you actually cryin about ? The point is not buffin druids on surv, the point is nerfing burst from classes like warr or ret (gettin critted 100k templars verdict is totaly fine). You really miss the point of opness of symbiosis.. as soon as 5.1 hits and warrior/hunter will get toned down, druids will most likely become immortal. You think pala can survive better than you to melee cleaves once outta bubble ? or monks ? not even talkin about priests here else u say i'm cryin or i'm mad (yep, that's how retarded you are).

I don't even know if you are really that stupid or just mad.
Sure Rdruid is better compared to Priests - but to Rshaman or maybe even paladins? I don't think so.
I think everybody agrees that Rshamans are OP as fuck once again and Dpriest are shit.
However with the rise of demolocks you will actually see less Rdruids.
The only reason Godcomp was so good, was because everyone and their mother were playing Hunter/warrior/x and that was basically free win, becasue you and the mage could block and sp got dispersion and immense offheals and massdispell, as well as life swap.

All I am saying is that I feel Rshamans are better for every Meele/caster and dbl caster comp right now and Palas are better for meelecleaves.

#29 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 1530
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

View PostJacquelol, on 12 November 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

RestoDruid / shadowpriest / warrior
played approved and #1 but seemd like shaman was a tad bit stronger but I do belive shamans would lack alot in peeling for the shadowpriest.

Root Cyclone does make alot of diffrence!

That comp is shocking with a druid 100x better with shammy :)
www.twitch.tv/Hendiee

#30 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 151
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

View PostHendie, on 12 November 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

Do you play any other class other than priest?

mistweaver monk... yes, i know.. great choice.


View PostAriyia, on 12 November 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

I don't even know if you are really that stupid or just mad.
Sure Rdruid is better compared to Priests - but to Rshaman or maybe even paladins? I don't think so.
I think everybody agrees that Rshamans are OP as fuck once again and Dpriest are shit.
However with the rise of demolocks you will actually see less Rdruids.
The only reason Godcomp was so good, was because everyone and their mother were playing Hunter/warrior/x and that was basically free win, becasue you and the mage could block and sp got dispersion and immense offheals and massdispell, as well as life swap.

All I am saying is that I feel Rshamans are better for every Meele/caster and dbl caster comp right now and Palas are better for meelecleaves.

I think druid is very strong and the solution for demo being retarded is not buffin druids. Blood Fear was the most retarded idea they had in the last 2-3 years. agreed. Remove it or make it cost 30-35% hp. a valuable sacrifice. Shammy has 2 tools that are stupid: Tremor totem (which should be reverted to the way it used to be pre cata, and manaregen uneffected by spammin healing sourge. SLT tbh is fine. maybe with a longer cd. i don't cry too much about jesus totem cause i know you can prevent it (see smoke bomb) or just swap on use: often it actually creates a great window for swaps instead of having a tunnel vision game which nobody likes (i think). Hex has good cd and can be prevented. only thing (and this goes also for your ns clone) ns should work only on heals not on hex/clone. Windshear should be a talent you pick choosing between shear and grounding. both together on such a short cd is a little op especially cause those tools were given when shammy had no dispell magic. Am i forgettin something  ? Oh, the freedom totem. nah, i think that's fine and so is the capacitator tbh
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#31 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 1530
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Noone in the thread is suggesting buffing druids... your going slightly off topic :)

and im guessing since you only play monk/priest you have not been above 2.2k this season so your just second guessing alot of things you have said in this thread.

Edited by Hendie, 12 November 2012 - 06:40 PM.

www.twitch.tv/Hendiee

#32 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 151
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

View PostHendie, on 12 November 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

and im guessing since you only play monk/priest you have not been above 2.2k this season so your just second guessing alot of things you have said in this thread.

i'm sorry t disappoint you but at the very start of season my mmr on priest was over 2.5 so yes i got to play (and get farmed) by rank1s and shit playin verious comps. Your point doesn't prouve shit btw .. it's like sayin "oh do you play in premier league? no? then you can't have an opinion about football sorry!". Further more, this season's high rated players are mostly a buch of fotmrerollers or nabs exploiting mmr. Mostly, not all. However, you dodged what i said about shammies..
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 Chaals

Chaals
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 88
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2675
  • 3v3: 3011
  • 5v5: 2280
  • RBG: 2144

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

View PostHendie, on 12 November 2012 - 05:44 PM, said:

I still feel a pala would be better for this comp (double freedom/bop and hoj/blind), but gj on playing it so high.

Do you never get globalled by warriors popping one shot macros while your in a deep/shockwave ect and wish you had Iceblock tho ? :P
Actually we have never lost a game when people try to get a kill on me. With warrior peels and druid survivability it's kinda easy to survive swaps. Enhance is the main target especially for teams who got a warrior in their team. Also i think pala is so much weaker than druid when there's a mage in enemy team. Double freedom/bop is not that effective nowdays since almost every team got offensive dispel and during ascendance/avatar freedom is kinda useless anyways :)

#34 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 1530
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 12 November 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

i'm sorry t disappoint you but at the very start of season my mmr on priest was over 2.5 so yes i got to play (and get farmed) by rank1s and shit playin verious comps. Your point doesn't prouve shit btw .. it's like sayin "oh do you play in premier league? no? then you can't have an opinion about football sorry!". Further more, this season's high rated players are mostly a buch of fotmrerollers or nabs exploiting mmr. Mostly, not all. However, you dodged what i said about shammies..

lol no thats more like saying i have kicked a football so my opinion about football is correct.

you are very clueless just going to leave it there before you dereail the thread more.
www.twitch.tv/Hendiee

#35 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 151
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

View PostHendie, on 12 November 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

lol no thats more like saying i have kicked a football so my opinion about football is correct.

you are very clueless just going to leave it there before you dereail the thread more.

i'm clueless ? yeah you right.. i should prolly stop playin till they get my class god mode like LSD s8 then get back and play. seems workin wonders with you.
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#36 Aldrainíl

Aldrainíl
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 120
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1901

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 12 November 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

mistweaver monk... yes, i know.. great choice.




I think druid is very strong and the solution for demo being retarded is not buffin druids. Blood Fear was the most retarded idea they had in the last 2-3 years. agreed. Remove it or make it cost 30-35% hp. a valuable sacrifice. Shammy has 2 tools that are stupid: Tremor totem (which should be reverted to the way it used to be pre cata, and manaregen uneffected by spammin healing sourge. SLT tbh is fine. maybe with a longer cd. i don't cry too much about jesus totem cause i know you can prevent it (see smoke bomb) or just swap on use: often it actually creates a great window for swaps instead of having a tunnel vision game which nobody likes (i think). Hex has good cd and can be prevented. only thing (and this goes also for your ns clone) ns should work only on heals not on hex/clone. Windshear should be a talent you pick choosing between shear and grounding. both together on such a short cd is a little op especially cause those tools were given when shammy had no dispell magic. Am i forgettin something  ? Oh, the freedom totem. nah, i think that's fine and so is the capacitator tbh

is it just me or you think every shaman ability is fine yet you cry about rdruids
forever confused

#37 Top

Top
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 263
  • Talents:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 12 November 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

displacing skilled beast, nature grasp, three of skills, barkskin + iron bark on lolcd

hahahaha :duckers:

#38 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 1469

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

View PostHendie, on 12 November 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

Noone in the thread is suggesting buffing druids... your going slightly off topic :)

and im guessing since you only play monk/priest you have not been above 2.2k this season so your just second guessing alot of things you have said in this thread.
its not about buffing druids,  its about nerfing shams , cuz they counter druids so much its unreal

#39 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 1469

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

View PostChaals, on 12 November 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Actually we have never lost a game when people try to get a kill on me. With warrior peels and druid survivability it's kinda easy to survive swaps. Enhance is the main target especially for teams who got a warrior in their team. Also i think pala is so much weaker than druid when there's a mage in enemy team. Double freedom/bop is not that effective nowdays since almost every team got offensive dispel and during ascendance/avatar freedom is kinda useless anyways :)
its better with pala.

#40 Hotted

Hotted
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 1636
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2295
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

With the current state of the CC, shaman seems better for almost every comp. Tremor is just too good against warlocks etc not to mention 2x purge and the insane amounts of cooldowns that they have.
Spoiler


Posted Image
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hotted89
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hotted89
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hotted89
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hotted89




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<